Neptune and boundary issues.

love-thinking

Generally neptune stands for boundary issues. Anecdotally, I have seen this to be true.

For neptunian types though, I've seen bitter-sweet coersion "your body was saying yes or you didn't say no to that" touching and boundary breaking and both molestation and rape that doesn't seem painful whatsoever and to an extent the prepetuator who is usually a lover or someone this person knows still has a halo on top of their head.

Neptunian types are not naive, they just don't know when to say no and when to stop being nice. They also give everyone the benefit of the doubt and people push and push until they can optimize the profit in regards to what they want.

It's almost like "I don't know what happened, I don't know what's going on, I don't know whether this person is a good person or bad person, but this is not painful nor scarring"

Utter confusion but usually not stemming from any naivety but coming from the fact that the situation is usually so shady and confusing.

The R kelly situation that's been going on has prompted my investigation on human nature.

I want you people's input in this type of situation because I have seen this happen over and over again to some types.

What can signify these issues I said above in a chart other than neptune, and if it is neptune, what aspects with neptune do you find the most is associated with the issues I mentioned above?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Not sure if I am in theme here, your general description rang a bell about a person I know who has pisces moon and Neptune conjunct sun. No sexual molesting that I know of in his history, but has difficulty keeping boundaries. The moon is intercepted in 2nd, of self-worth, and the sun/neptune is in the 10th. The sun/neptune interestingly enough is in libra, sign of relationships!

miquar

Hi. Neptune represents the psychological function which enables us to experience unity with all. When we experience someone or something else has a bridge to such an experience, we tend to idealise and trust them because we yearn for our sense of isolation to be healed through them/it. Where Neptune is involved with functions which can be expressed in a cruel manner - mainly Mars, Chiron and Pluto perhaps - then we are vulnerable to having this trust abused. There is a naive and gullible quality that often arises with Neptune, and this comes from wishful thinking gone into overdrive.

Best wishes

Miquar

ElenaJ

Very interesting, miquar, thank you. So if as you say Neptune enables us to experience unity with all, this is also the complete elimination, or dissolving, of boundaries. Which activates issues of vulnerability. No boundaries, no defences?

miquar

Yes, I think so. If we cling too tightly to a sense of being a separate self, confusion and disillusionment arise because we trying to do the impossible - to find true peace and bliss on the terms of 'the ego'. On the other hand, if we want to function on the material and social planes, we need to retain some minimal sense of operating as 'this particular individual'.

When we have a minimal sense of selfhood, we are not vulnerable. It's when we cling to being 'me' and yet pursue the bliss of unity that we are vulnerable - vulnerable to disappointment, exploitation, poor judgment, etc.

Best wishes

Miquar

miquar

In other words we only think 'oh I'm so vulnerable, I need stronger boundaries' to the extent that we are still stuck in an egoic viewpoint. We are then a magnet for those who would exploit the ego pining for something more.

Fz hb

Could it be the opposite. Can aspects to Neptune make someone put up too many walls around them. I have pluto(4th house) sextile Neptune(6th house) and I am avoidant type. I say no to pretty much everything. Everything related to social interaction. I avoid family, parents, friends, work colleagues, everyone.

Fz hb

Hey everyone.
First of all Thank you ElenaJ for the explanation.
I Just discovered another meaning of Neptune's role related to actual or implied boundaries. Just sharing it here.
My pluto is at 5 Scorpio. 5 Scorpio rules uterus. With moon and venus conjunct at 0 Scorpio, my venus is pretty damaged. This stellium of moon venus and pluto is sextile by Neptune. I have a medical condition called endometriosis in which the main issue is that the endometrium which is supposed to grow inside uterus goes outside and begins to grow on the walls of other organs and cause, adhesions, growths, tumours, etc. I realized that the fluidity of Neptune is the factor that allows the endometrium to flow outside of my uterus. I read somewhere that Neptune rules hormones so the sextile between the stellium and neptune, and the conjunction between moon and venus at moon's detriment degree are the cause of my chronic, incurable and debilitating disease. The fact that this happens between planets situated in 4th and 6th effects my personal and professional life. This aspect was activated when neptune entered my eighth house and pluto entered my sixth by transit. 8th rules hormones and 6th rules health and daily activities. I wish I could punish these two for being in the wrong place at the wrong time for me.
Oh and btw moon rules my ascendant, venus rules 4th, pluto rules 5th and neptune rules 9th so it's like nothing is left.

ElenaJ

Well this is fascinating news. My Venus is 7 scorpio (4th house), in a wide square to Pluto (ascendent). I was never able to become pregnant. Now there's a reason for it. Thank you FZ hb.

Fz hb

Well this is fascinating news. My Venus is 7 scorpio (4th house), in a wide square to Pluto (ascendent). I was never able to become pregnant. Now there's a reason for it. Thank you FZ hb.
Sorry to hear about your predicament.
7 Scorpio rules Left epididymis and right fallopian tube. Your venus at 7 Scorpio might be good for your fertility. It depends on pluto's condition though whether it's aiding your venus or suppressing it

Last edited:

ElenaJ

At this point, it's past history because of my age, but I wish I had had this knowledge when it could have been useful. The things we learn along the way.! Thanks.