Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

CapAquaPis

This is your progressive idol, relativism. Molesting women is OK, and molesting children is OK because he is your man at the ballot box, but most of all because you HATE TRUMP. Only progressives could pretend that hating Trump is an achievement of character.

You will troll and harass anyone who points out that your guy is a woman molester and a ghoul who looms over children. When Kavanaugh was seeking confirmation, you insisted in a psychotic chant that all women were to be believed and that such insanity was to become the replacement for the criminal justice system and our democratic freedoms and rights. You quickly reverse yourself and embrace Biden because you have only relativism. That is, your Most High Religion is sociopathy posing as Hipness. It began with the hippy-dippy Sixties when they declared, "never trust anyone over thirty". Progressivism is as senseless and decadent as that. The hippies found idiotic ways to dodge responsibility, and progressivism was born. The hippies blamed those who disagreed with the hippies, and virtue signalling was born.

I voted for Elizabeth Warren back in CA's primary in Feb., because she pointed out Joe Biden, Michael Bloomberg and Bernie Sanders are in their own sexual misconduct allegations, and made a point Democrats are not exempt from the same stuff Republicans like Donald Trump are known to do. Now, Joe Biden is my only option against the incumbent president, the worst this country has ever had...it's not about who's worse than the other, Trump admitted his past transgressions against women. If Biden, Bloomberg and Sanders acted improperly and criminally against women who accused them for such actions, they should be investigated for state law crimes and violations of professional behavior...and I believe this goes to Trump when he admits it.

waybread

This is your progressive idol, relativism. Molesting women is OK, and molesting children is OK because he is your man at the ballot box, but most of all because you HATE TRUMP. Only progressives could pretend that hating Trump is an achievement of character.

You will troll and harass anyone who points out that your guy is a woman molester and a ghoul who looms over children. When Kavanaugh was seeking confirmation, you insisted in a psychotic chant that all women were to be believed and that such insanity was to become the replacement for the criminal justice system and our democratic freedoms and rights. You quickly reverse yourself and embrace Biden because you have only relativism. That is, your Most High Religion is sociopathy posing as Hipness. It began with the hippy-dippy Sixties when they declared, "never trust anyone over thirty". Progressivism is as senseless and decadent as that. The hippies found idiotic ways to dodge responsibility, and progressivism was born. The hippies blamed those who disagreed with the hippies, and virtue signalling was born.

Don't be silly, Cary. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Your telling ridiculous lies about me doesn't make them correct.

So, who's a hippy?

I guess you were.

Sadly Trump is not the antidote to whatever you loathe about your leftist past.

I'm sorry that you have issues with women. If a woman accuses someone-- man or woman-- of sexual misconduct-- the correct response is to gather the facts and hear both sides. Wouldn't you agree?

The progressive movement long pre-dates the hippies. Would you like a history lesson?

Biden is not my dream candidate. I preferred Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar. I do think that Biden is rational and steady. These days, that's not a bar that Trump can clear.

Your pedophile nonsense is straight out of QAnon. Why don't you just admit it?

Donald Trump's behavior is becoming increasingly erratic and dangerous to others, if that's possible.

This isn't about hating Trump. It's about love of country.

Last edited:

david starling

Trump wants to skip the next debate, and he's skipped debates in the past. It's because he lost some ground in most of the polls, following the last one. Biden shows no signs of crumbling, which is what the Republicans had been counting on. Now it's Trump who looks feeble, and mentally unstable.

Last edited:

leomoon

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/to...se-to-vote-out-dangerously-incompetent-trump/

*******He's not looking very healthy to me!
see photo on link - :unsure::bandit:

The New England Journal of Medicine on Wednesday became the second top academic journal in a month to break its long-held precedent of not weighing in on the U.S. presidential election, with an editorial saying it has become impossible to remain impartial after spending months observing President Donald Trump’s “shameful” and “reckless” response to the coronavirus pandemic.

The 208-year old journal was driven to publish a fierce call for the president’s electoral defeat, signed by all 34 of its editors, as Trump presided over the deaths of more than 210,000 people—spending the past nine months repeatedly lying about the severity of the coronavirus, claiming the pandemic would go away on its own, undermining the FDA by claiming “the deep state” was keeping the agency from approving treatments and vaccines in order to harm his reelection chances

JUPITERASC

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/to...se-to-vote-out-dangerously-incompetent-trump/

*******He's not looking very healthy to me!
see photo on link - :unsure::bandit:
maxresdefault.jpg

The New England Journal of Medicine on Wednesday became the second top academic journal in a month to break its long-held precedent of not weighing in on the U.S. presidential election, with an editorial saying it has become impossible to remain impartial after spending months observing President Donald Trump’s “shameful” and “reckless” response to the coronavirus pandemic.

The 208-year old journal was driven to publish a fierce call for the president’s electoral defeat, signed by all 34 of its editors, as Trump presided over the deaths of more than 210,000 people—spending the past nine months repeatedly lying about the severity of the coronavirus, claiming the pandemic would go away on its own, undermining the FDA by claiming “the deep state” was keeping the agency from approving treatments and vaccines in order to harm his reelection chances

JUPITERASC

This is your progressive idol, relativism.
Molesting women is OK, and molesting children is OK
because he is your man at the ballot box,
but most of all because you HATE TRUMP.

Only progressives

could pretend that hating Trump is an achievement of character.

Trump wants to skip the next debate, and he's skipped debates in the past. It's because he lost some ground in most of the polls, following the last one.