Will we reconcile?

Chrysalis

Venus never even catches up with mars to perfect this trine, mars is currently faster than venus due to the upcoming Venus retrograde.

Cypocryphy

Venus never even catches up with mars to perfect this trine, mars is currently faster than venus due to the upcoming Venus retrograde.

Right. It become a square when perfecting next; there is no trine. And :mercury: as lord, sure. But I don’t see this as a strong situation. I don’t have the chart, but if I remember correctly, the :moon: precedes this.

Ultimately, there is no strong signification. I do believe commutation will occur again but nothing to signify the desired result as other partie(s) are involved, preventing this.

I’m just going off memory so correct me if I’m wrong about the :moon:

Chrysalis

Right. It become a square when perfecting next; there is no trine. And :mercury: as lord, sure. But I don’t see this as a strong situation. I don’t have the chart, but if I remember correctly, the :moon: precedes this.

Ultimately, there is no strong signification. I do believe commutation will occur again but nothing to signify the desired result as other partie(s) are involved, preventing this.

I’m just going off memory so correct me if I’m wrong about the :moon:

In the chart L1 venus is @ 11 degrees Gemini and L7 mars is @ 12 degrees Aquarius. Where's the square come into it?

Cypocryphy

In the chart L1 venus is @ 11 degrees Gemini and L7 mars is @ 12 degrees Aquarius. Where's the square come into it?

It doesn’t play into this question or chart. I was just pointing out that the next perfecting aspect is a square, 39 days from now. So when anyone sees another :venus: and :mars: question, they’ll know that there’s a long way to go before those planets, alone, signify the result desired. (Not including other means, Eg translation, etc.)

Chrysalis

It doesn’t play into this question or chart. I was just pointing out that the next perfecting aspect is a square, 39 days from now. So when anyone sees another :venus: and :mars: question, they’ll know that there’s a long way to go before those planets, alone, signify the result desired. (Not including other means, Eg translation, etc.)

Oh, the next perfecting aspect, yes i get you now. But yes there is also a lot of planetary movement going on before this point also.

Cypocryphy

Oh, the next perfecting aspect, yes i get you now. But yes there is also a lot of planetary movement going on before this point also.

??? I wasn’t talking about the other planets. I’m saying if you see those two planets, then KNOW you have to look to other planets because :mars: and :venus: have a long way to go.

Chrysalis

??? I wasn’t talking about the other planets. I’m saying if you see those two planets, then KNOW you have to look to other planets because :mars: and :venus: have a long way to go.

Yes, i understood what you were saying.....and that's what i was ALSO saying, because mars/venus have a way to go to connect by a square, then take the other planets into account also, as to what happens in between the venus/mars square perfection.

Cypocryphy

Yes, i understood what you were saying.....and that's what i was ALSO saying, because mars/venus have a way to go to connect by a square, then take the other planets into account also, as to what happens in between the venus/mars square perfection.

Okay. I see what you were saying. Yeah. And looking at the chart, that will have to happen because there will be no translation, collection or any other means for those two planets to manifest anything for a good while.

Chrysalis

Okay. I see what you were saying. Yeah. And looking at the chart, that will have to happen because there will be no translation, collection or any other means for those two planets to manifest anything for a good while.

Yes, there's nothing, even antiscia don't work with this chart. Moon/sun sextile may seem to bring some slight opportunity on the situation, but this happens in the bounds of Saturn, and then shortly after sun changes signs and squares with Saturn, so seems like then its game over.

Cypocryphy

Moon/sun sextile is the only next aspect of the moon

So, interestingly, in this chart, :moon: :conjunct: :mars: occurred before it moves to aspect the :sun:. This would certainly signify a fight/separation or, at the least, that OP is angry over this situation. After that event, it becomes void of course as it moves to enter :pisces:. :mercury: does move to aspect :venus:, as a co-ruler of the 7th house but seems to strongly signify communication as the nature of the planet and 3rd from the 7th. Aside from this, however, I just don't see the end result occurring to an extent that would make the OP happy or achieve the result wanted, or that the problems will continue. Seems that in any situation, there would be a lot of skulking and secrecy, at least, from the experience of the OP.

Hermes126

Hi Guys

There is an update. A stranger sent a friend request to me in the game yesterday. She claimed as the cousin of the man I am in love with.

It is a bit complicated. She said her cousin in law (aka the wife) has been checking on the man I am in love with (aka the husband) all the time. So the husband asked his cousin for a favor to contact me thru the game, see if I am doing ok and asked for my contact info (the cousin said the husband deleted everything when he got caught).

The thing is, the husband and I are still in the same chat group, we have several platforms that can contact each other, it does not make any sense that he lost my contact. Even she seemed to be nice, there was this unfriendly undertone, like she is trying to investigate sth..........

Would that be the Mercury? Or the Moon?

kalinka

Hi Guys

There is an update. A stranger sent a friend request to me in the game yesterday. She claimed as the cousin of the man I am in love with.

It is a bit complicated. She said her cousin in law (aka the wife) has been checking on the man I am in love with (aka the husband) all the time. So the husband asked his cousin for a favor to contact me thru the game, see if I am doing ok and asked for my contact info (the cousin said the husband deleted everything when he got caught).

The thing is, the husband and I are still in the same chat group, we have several platforms that can contact each other, it does not make any sense that he lost my contact. Even she seemed to be nice, there was this unfriendly undertone, like she is trying to investigate sth..........

Would that be the Mercury? Or the Moon?

Maybe this cousin is in reality the wife?...I mean, it can't be ruled out.
If she is really the cousin, then it could be indeed mercury.

Hermes126

I am not sure about the real identity of that so called cousin, I did not contact with the husband to verify it (should I?). She told me that the husband is promiscuous, and warn me to be careful........If she is the mercury (sextile both significators and as the TOL) , I do not see it helping the situation at all........

I did suspect the cousin was the wife, but there is no aspects from the Saturn. The whole act looks kinda childish to me, maybe the cousin was his kid, as the sun in 7th, the 5th house Lord of the quesited......?

kalinka

I am not sure about the real identity of that so called cousin, I did not contact with the husband to verify it (should I?). She told me that the husband is promiscuous, and warn me to be careful........If she is the mercury (sextile both significators and as the TOL) , I do not see it helping the situation at all........

I did suspect the cousin was the wife, but there is no aspects from the Saturn. The whole act looks kinda childish to me, maybe the cousin was his kid, as the sun in 7th, the 5th house Lord of the quesited......?

The 3rd house of the 7th is ruled by mercury. Hence it could be indeed a cousin. However this Mercury is in his 1st house and is in Venus' detriment- mercury actually does not like you, so it could be in fact also the wife?!
Howsoever, I would not contact him or give her any contact infos. Perhaps just an email adress. So he can contact u via email.