Does my birth chart imply I'm a good singer/musician

darkskies

Yeah. I'll be more specific, but you will have a radical change in home life, your family and your mother (health wise). Also watch out for back problems as I see issues with your lower back potentially, or something with your spine.

Anyway, the date to be concerned over is 2041, the summer months and then much more strongly during the transition of one year to the next, especially the winter solstice leading into 2042. You will have a combination of many difficult transiting planets and other factors. There's a combination of two long-lasting transiting planets, one of which is :saturn:, which will allow you to reach a new understanding in regard to your family and daughter/mother relationship. I mention this one specifically because you will be able to time the beginning of this period with that planet.

Best!
C.

Thank you C! I hope the potential back pain isn't debilitating or I'll cry xD. But yeah I currently have throat problems, which are allergy related, so once I sort that out, I'll definitely get the ball rolling with the vocals haha.

Best,

D

Cypocryphy

Thank you C! I hope the potential back pain isn't debilitating or I'll cry xD. But yeah I currently have throat problems, which are allergy related, so once I sort that out, I'll definitely get the ball rolling with the vocals haha.

Best,

D

:lol: No no. I wouldn't worry :smile: It's more of a probability than an inevitability, the way I see it. If it does manifest, it would probably occur in 2027, around the spring time (approximately). And like I said, it's a possibility, so I wouldn't worry too much.

As for you throat problems and singing, yeah. I can relate. That would happen to me. Lemon juice is what I was told to take, but I don't think it did anything other than make me whinge :lol:

Oh! And I'm glad you've finally found someone that respects your sensitivity and loyalty :smile: That's awesome :cool:

Anyhow, don't give up on your dreams!!! :happy: The stars on your side :lol:

All the very best,
C.

darkskies

:lol: No no. I wouldn't worry :smile: It's more of a probability than an inevitability, the way I see it. If it does manifest, it would probably occur in 2027, around the spring time (approximately). And like I said, it's a possibility, so I wouldn't worry too much.

As for you throat problems and singing, yeah. I can relate. That would happen to me. Lemon juice is what I was told to take, but I don't think it did anything other than make me whinge :lol:

Oh! And I'm glad you've finally found someone that respects your sensitivity and loyalty :smile: That's awesome :cool:

Anyhow, don't give up on your dreams!!! :happy: The stars on your side :lol:

All the very best,
C.

haha ok! I'm also hoping I become rich so I can help my mother if she gets sick xD. Really hoping her health stays ok but I guess as we age, we deteriorate :).

omg! hahaa lemon is so sour :lol: I could never! xD

aww thank you! She's a lovely taurus, incredibly loyal haha. Definitely a big help in the confidence issues. I used to be even more shy before I met her. I might upload her chart on here as she's going through some tough times at the moment.

I won't give up :D. I feel more motivated than ever to pursue this dream, I've wanted for the majority of my life lol.

Best,

D

Last edited: