Highly aspected Neptune -- he gets "possessed" by spirits.

I've hesitated to post this chart though he gave me permission to over a year ago once we got his correct birth time. This is my current boyfriend of two and a half years and yeah... he is a very unusual guy.

Our synastry/composite/personal transits make our relationship story even weirder than his natal chart alone, its getting more and more supernatural as it goes along. But since this is for natal configurations we will just stick to his natal for now.

This man's Neptune-esque supernatural abilities have came alive moreso than ever since we have been together. He says it is very hard for him to handle being "in this world" he "feels everything". There are so many strange occurrences... its been heaven and hell being with him... like the magic of Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort rolled into one. So exhausting, yet so spellbinding being in this relationship.

He knew zero about astrology before meeting me. He thinks he is finally onto solving this "thing" as he calls it... whats wrong with him. (I dont think anything is wrong with him, he's just very special. But he feels challenged by having zero identity, he says.)

Before I list the specific things he can do and things that have happened with him... I would like to ask two things:

1. What jumps out at you? Initial impressions?

2. Have you ever seen such a highly aspected Neptune that also had a Neptunized Pluto conjunct north node in the 12th? I mean, dear God. He gave me permission to post the chart so that he could possibly get some tips/help/advice from others who may have such gifts/abilities/sensitivities/struggles with Neptune or Pisces or 12th house stuff.

Thanks from the bottom of our hearts. <3

Here is his natal chart attached.

Attachments

• I chart.jpg
    I chart.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Starsareround

astro_2gw_xxxxx.81316.2061.jpg

Hi orangehuffybike,

I have a similarly very active Neptune, and I think it's worth noting that his Neptune is opposite his chart ruler, Mars (which is a big deal) and squaring Mercury. His Neptune is not angular (in an angular house) so at least it's not as powerful as it could be. Neptune squaring Mercury is very troublesome, and it really creates some neurodiversity to say the least. Your boyfriend needs some grounding and strong boundaries to make the most of his Neptune gifts. It sounds counter-intuitive, but grounding in the mundane world with regular structure and routine will help him a lot. He might want to stay away from drugs and alcohol as well. Balancing all that fluid creativity with practicality has done amazing things for me, I wish him the best. It is really normal for him to feel "lost" or like his identity is ever changing. With time, he will find his rhythm with and make peace with that.

*The fixed energy of his Sun/ Saturn and Ascendant will also help him with those earthly boundaries.
Also, does he mediate? I find that really helpful. I'll post my chart so you guys can see that it's possible to survive and thrive with a huge Neptune influence.

**another thought: I have found that those of us with an abundance of Neptune do not need to "encourage" our creativity. It is just always always there, often to the extent of interference with life on earth, as it were. So there is no danger of "losing" what makes us special by developing practicality...and i guess I'm using the word "creativity" as a euphemism for psychic abilities and/or sensitivities as well as the actual definition of the word...

Last edited:

Lin

Separating truth from deceit; separating denial from acceptance; separating real from imagined; separating true 'good' from wrong; recognizing one's own self deceptions; these are the beginnings of living an authentic life.

There is no room in this persone's life for anything false; including substances which alter feelings or thoughts; or behaviors which are obsessive; or religious cults or magic.

this type of person must stay in reality all the time (unless listening to music or watching a movie, or engaging in artistic pursuits) - as there are many positive expressions of Neptune; but they can easily get entangled with the negative ones.

LIN

Starsareround

Thank you, Lin. I know I needed that advice!

At age 41, I have to say this is the very best advice a Neptunian could ever get. The reason is that we are vulnerable in ways that other people just arent. It's like how you wouldn't give a diabetic candy. You wouldn't encourage a Neptunian to drift away on a daydream while having another drink or two or join a new "religion" or indulge in communing with spirits. Not at all. All of the above will likely take us places we can't get out of. Neptune is powerful, you can't channel it or "work with it" Only humble respect for the vastness of it, and a flashlight to make it through the fog.

When we behave respectfully of the INHERENT gifts we have from always having our toes in the primordial soup by staying grounded, thats when we get the goods

**it's very much like the sirens of Greek mythology. If you are Neptunian, you must always guard against anything seductive to your soul. It's very likely not just dangerous, but deadly. Okay I know I'm really hammering the point here, but I wish I had listened to this kinda talk when I was younger...

Last edited:

ashriia

@orangehuffybike

just an aside; do you have pluto quincunx/opposite/square venus?
also; does you ascendant conjunct his chiron?

waybread

Psychic ability (2nd sight, prescience, 6th sense, "the gift," &c) may relate to planets conjunct or septile the vertex.

Astrodienst, where you got this chart, allows you to input the vertex as a separate data point. (It's kind of like an alternative descendant.) The septile aspects are 360/7. (septile, bi-septile, tri-septile; of approximately 51, 102, and 154 degrees, respectively.)

There are software packages that will find septile aspects in the radix (basic root) chart for you, or they could be hand-calculated (tedious) but you can find out septiles in the chart via Astrodienst's free charts pages, by casting a 7th harmonic chart. (Scroll down on the menu for type of chart, and just do the single chart option. Then you substitute the number 7 for today's date, just a bit further down the page.) Any conjunctions to the vertex in the 7th harmonic chart would be either conjunctions or in a septile relationship.

Worth a try.

I agree that it is really important for your BF to stay grounded.

Sweet Pea

Did you notice he's having his Neptune-Neptune square transit? and probably has been since you knew him. That's like a double doses of Neptune.... but by the end of this year, it'll be fading though there will still be activations of his Venus and Mercury.

I've seen more Neptunian charts than this so I think the major thing is that this transit is happening.

All grounding is good. All purity is good - that means being highly selective as to what enters his 'field' physically, mentally and emotionally. What he reads or watches online or on tv. Computer games played? - violence obviously to be avoided. Pluto in 12th house can mean being controlled by other forces outside of this 3D dimension. Don't give them anything to eat. Transiting Pluto has also been inconjuncting his Mars in 8th house. This is a serious transit too that can take one down darker rather than lighter roads.

Pluto square Venus coupled with Scorpio ascendant natally can lead to heaven-and-hell romantic relationships with topsy turvy feelings, jealousy, manipulations, etc. His Sun-Saturn conjunction in the romantic sign of Leo may make him feel very vulnerable to any kind of criticism or momentary coolness from the other, for which other parts of his chart may try to compensate by exerting extreme levels of control.