My Son OMG!!

Animatrix

:D :D how exciting to have such an energetic Child! Now enjoy when he is Little, when he is teenager you gonna have trouble![/QUOTE

Omg I know. I've done a lot of therapy to help him with his behaviour. He is about 70% there but still resistant to instructions and transitions. Right now I can physically make him do things but in a few years time I won't be able to 😬. And he's so dangerous I'm scared when he's a teenager haha.

I actually have natal mars sextile Pluto and I can't keep up with him to stop him from dangerous activities past 3pm. Like if I don't physically stop him he can climb on the roof of a two storey play equipment and tell me he's gonna jump. He picks up bees and he wants to climb the trees that hang over the main road and then jump the high fence to get in the school pool. It's exhausting. Danger and stamina are his middle names 😃.

Hehe :D

Just make sure that you keep him Active when he becomes a teenager! Such abundant energy must have an outlet otherwise it can be destructive to have that much energy. Always encourage his athleticism :) If he can channel his energy into constructive channels such as sports, studies, friends, helpfulness he can avoid that violent rebeliousness which sometimes is seen in individuals with plutonic energy! Not mean to scare you, just giving you a tip :) The World of today offers excitement around every corner and not all excitement is healthy.

Take care!

Abby83

Hehe :D

Just make sure that you keep him Active when he becomes a teenager! Such abundant energy must have an outlet otherwise it can be destructive to have that much energy. Always encourage his athleticism :) If he can channel his energy into constructive channels such as sports, studies, friends, helpfulness he can avoid that violent rebeliousness which sometimes is seen in individuals with plutonic energy! Not mean to scare you, just giving you a tip :) The World of today offers excitement around every corner and not all excitement is healthy.

Take care!

Is there any sport you'd recommend? He likes swimming. Hates soccer. Likes rock climbing and mountains but can get bored of it pretty easily.

aquarius7000

Is there any sport you'd recommend? He likes swimming. Hates soccer. Likes rock climbing and mountains but can get bored of it pretty easily.
Get him to learn some vocational trade, like carpentry / masonry / plumbing / roof-laying or whatnot. This is something that will occupy his mind and energy, he will learn something useful that he can even use his whole life, it will teach him patience and obedience (he has to obey the teachers). In fact, get him to attend classes for more than one trade. All these include physical labour.

Also, you need to show him his boundaries very, very clearly, if you want any semblance of order in his life later. You need to find a way to reason things out with him, if he obeys - to reward/ praise him, if he doesn't listen - reprimand him and clearly show that you are not happy about it. Use these still 'coachable' years to mould him.

Animatrix

Swimming is excellent, exercises the entire body! Just see what he likes and let him do it. If he grows up and gets a temper you can bring him to a mma club or something, but all physical exercise is good :)

Activity, activity, activity is the key!

Kannon

Spot on. One problem we have with himthough is his oppositional attitude and doing only what he wants. Resisting all else. Is that cos of the sun parallel Pluto or the mars conjunct Pluto.

Both, plus Mars square Uranus.

However, it is partly his age as well. His birth chart also has Moon parallel Venus (8-9°), so as you learn to appeal to that it will help. This is a strong-willed child who can also in his quieter times learn to put himself in others' shoes and imagine what is the right or good thing to do, particularly with Moon in Aquarius. So when he's burned up all his kinesthetic energy for the day, read him a story that encourages this, even if he wants to interject and play devil's advocate.

Abby83

More good news today!! My son finally got diagnosed with autism and adhd today. Even though I know this is a huge global problem now im happy cos he can finally get the help he needs.