Musical talent-- where? :|

UraSatVen1029

http://imgur.com/a/TFxpQ

I've been looking at my natal chart for almost two years now trying to identify where the connections and indications meet.

I had this numerology reading and this guy (he did the reading) also checked my astrological chart, then declared that one of his descriptions of me would be that I possessed a "high degree of musical talent/inclination".

As far as I know, the only thing very venusian in my chart is my Midheaven- which is in Libra. Now its ruler, Venus, sits in my 10th house along with a very close conjunction to Sun. But they're both in scorpio. So... lol I would have understood if I had like, Venus in Libra or Taurus. Or maybe an ascendant thats venus ruled, but I have a Cap asc. Or maybe at least a Taurus Sun or Libra moon, or a Pisces Venus or something. I think I understand the part where I do have Neptune in 1st house and Venus squaring that Neptune. But really?

I'm actually a very musically inclined person. I live and breath music in my soul. I've been singing since I was 2, performed onstage, self taught myself on guitar, piano and a little bit on Violin. I am able to mesh my writing skills with my innate sense of music so I've been writing songs. I won some singing competitions before.

But I really don't have anything thats Taurus or Libra in my planets. Jupiter is in Pisces but a lot of people are like that. Does my Jupiter in the 2nd house have anything to do wiith it? I heard it rules the throat besides other Taurean stuff. I heard Venus in the 10th just means bringing beauty or aesthetic sense in your career or something, but then again, its in Scorpio. Actually, I don't even seem to see a lot of scorpio musicians. I love attention and performing but I don't even have anything leo, except for my North Node.

My placements suggest a career in psychology, research or some medical field. Yeah, I'm actually studying something similar to that but it's not what i really want. My passion lies in music. Heck I even love to dance but I look at my chart and think- huh? It doesn't seem like a chart for a singer or dancer. Or soemthing.

Do you see anything in my chart? I'd appreciate some insights.

Jescilito

Venus may be in Scorpio, but, she has the benefit of having triplicity there. Also, she's angular, pretty close to the MC and cazimi. So although you have Venus in her detriment, she's still quite strong and able to exert a big influence on your life. She also exerts a big influence on your 10th and 5th houses. No wonder your so passionate about arts.

Also you have Vega rising. I couldn't say it any better than this guy so I'll add it to my post. This is straight from the website constellation of words, link to the site below.

Legend: Mercury found the body of a tortoise cast up by the Nile, and discovered that by striking the sinews after the flesh was consumed a musical note was obtained. He made a lyre of similar shape, having three strings, and gave it to Orpheus, the son of Calliope, who by its music enchanted the beasts, birds and rocks. After Orpheus was slain by the Thracian women, Jupiter placed the lyre in heaven at the request of Apollo and the Muses. This constellation was often called Vultur Cadens, or the Falling Grype by the ancients. [Robson*, p.50.]

Influences: "According to Ptolemy Lyra (a musical instrument) is like Venus and Mercury. It is said to give an harmonious, poetical and developed nature, fond of music and apt in science and art, but inclined to theft. By the Kabalists it is associated with the Hebrew letter Daleth and the 4th Tarot Trump, The Emperor". [Robson*, p.51.]

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_alphabet.htm

I'd be curious if I were you, to work to rectify my chart a bit. Because in the chart cast, your ascendant is within a degree of Vega. Your MC is only a bit too far from Spica. I'd be curious which of these stars is the influential one. Most likely Lyra, obviously. However, 4 minutes to the future and your Spica is conjoining your MC instead of Vega your AC.

There are some signs of possible fame and wealth with Venus cazimi and in the terms of Sun, but some signs of possible problems and losses of money as well.
Fascinating look! thanks for sharing

UraSatVen1029

Venus may be in Scorpio, but, she has the benefit of having triplicity there. Also, she's angular, pretty close to the MC and cazimi. So although you have Venus in her detriment, she's still quite strong and able to exert a big influence on your life. She also exerts a big influence on your 10th and 5th houses. No wonder your so passionate about arts.

Also you have Vega rising. I couldn't say it any better than this guy so I'll add it to my post. This is straight from the website constellation of words, link to the site below.

Legend: Mercury found the body of a tortoise cast up by the Nile, and discovered that by striking the sinews after the flesh was consumed a musical note was obtained. He made a lyre of similar shape, having three strings, and gave it to Orpheus, the son of Calliope, who by its music enchanted the beasts, birds and rocks. After Orpheus was slain by the Thracian women, Jupiter placed the lyre in heaven at the request of Apollo and the Muses. This constellation was often called Vultur Cadens, or the Falling Grype by the ancients. [Robson*, p.50.]

Influences: "According to Ptolemy Lyra (a musical instrument) is like Venus and Mercury. It is said to give an harmonious, poetical and developed nature, fond of music and apt in science and art, but inclined to theft. By the Kabalists it is associated with the Hebrew letter Daleth and the 4th Tarot Trump, The Emperor". [Robson*, p.51.]

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_alphabet.htm

I'd be curious if I were you, to work to rectify my chart a bit. Because in the chart cast, your ascendant is within a degree of Vega. Your MC is only a bit too far from Spica. I'd be curious which of these stars is the influential one. Most likely Lyra, obviously. However, 4 minutes to the future and your Spica is conjoining your MC instead of Vega your AC.

There are some signs of possible fame and wealth with Venus cazimi and in the terms of Sun, but some signs of possible problems and losses of money as well.
Fascinating look! thanks for sharing

Oh wow, how could I have forgotten about Cazimi.

I read about cazimi planets a year ago, but forgot about it cause its rarely talked about and some astrologers disregarded it as well. Didn't bother looking for it and failed to actually notice that I have a venus cazimi. Its almost not a cazimi, if it had been 2 minutes wider for an orb haha.

Hmm should I rectify it?

I should generate a chart with those stars. Or with more fixed stars to find more clues. Thank you for replying! I almost gave up looking deeper into my chart because I already had some people look into it and most of their answers were a bit vague and gave me that "its not just the sign of the planet". And cuz Scorpio sun, Aquarius Moon, Cap ascendant? Sounds like some workaholic in the science field instead lol. I'm not even that serious-- just really ambitious and passionate. I'm rather strong on the arts than the sciences.

Fame and wealth? Is it because of 10th house Sun and Venus?

Jescilito

Oh wow, how could I have forgotten about Cazimi.

I read about cazimi planets a year ago, but forgot about it cause its rarely talked about and some astrologers disregarded it as well. Didn't bother looking for it and failed to actually notice that I have a venus cazimi. Its almost not a cazimi, if it had been 2 minutes wider for an orb haha.

Hmm should I rectify it?

I should generate a chart with those stars. Or with more fixed stars to find more clues. Thank you for replying! I almost gave up looking deeper into my chart because I already had some people look into it and most of their answers were a bit vague and gave me that "its not just the sign of the planet". And cuz Scorpio sun, Aquarius Moon, Cap ascendant? Sounds like some workaholic in the science field instead lol. I'm not even that serious-- just really ambitious and passionate. I'm rather strong on the arts than the sciences.

Fame and wealth? Is it because of 10th house Sun and Venus?

Venus cazimi in the terms of Sun, being in the 10th is helpful, at the least shows a great deal of recognition. Venus is in her detriment, but I've seen horoscopes of great artists with an afflicted Venus. It's also one indication of a great earning.

If I were you I'd be interested to have it rectified. It won't be that easy to do it alone without a lot of practice, but it's not impossible. You need to have a few real significant life experiences to search for in primary directions. Because if your birth time is off a few minutes either way actually makes a bit of difference in your chart. It's honestly, most likely close enough as it is though.

UraSatVen1029

Venus cazimi in the terms of Sun, being in the 10th is helpful, at the least shows a great deal of recognition. Venus is in her detriment, but I've seen horoscopes of great artists with an afflicted Venus. It's also one indication of a great earning.

If I were you I'd be interested to have it rectified. It won't be that easy to do it alone without a lot of practice, but it's not impossible. You need to have a few real significant life experiences to search for in primary directions. Because if your birth time is off a few minutes either way actually makes a bit of difference in your chart. It's honestly, most likely close enough as it is though.

Yeah i noticed. Mariah Carey has a Venus in Aries, Spielberg has it in Scorpio, JK Rowling has it in Virgo. Huh. All the while Picasso and Van Gogh have it in Libra and Pisces. Ariana Grande has it in Taurus.

Oh well I suppose other factors still play a big role.

Thankyou so much for the replies once again. You were a big help. :)