Is Pluto an astrological planet?

piercethevale

If the Milky Way is on its side, out of step with the other galaxies, sounds like the only Planets that got it right are eccentric Pluto and sideways Ouranos! :biggrin:
Terrence was an entertaining lecturer who believed that our minds developed as they have because of many thousands of years of the human species consuming psychedelic substances, especially psilocybin mushrooms. He considered that the basis for all of our religions. I'm Hawaii, he started a depository of a wide variety of mind-altering plants to save them for posterity. He boldly confronted the power structure about the use of marijuana and the value of psychedelics. Come to think, I've never checked his Chart! Should be unusal.

Oh, okay... now I do remember something I have read about the fellow.

But, I certainly don't agree with THAT theory of his... it may well be the basis for some religions... and in a sort of reverse causation it's the basis for Scientology... although I can't remember if the Scientologists consider their beliefs to be a "religion"?

I much more prefer Freud's research and theories that He presented in his book, "Totem and Taboo" and do so recommend reading his last published work to have been written and published before his death, "Moses and Monotheism", just such an outstanding contribution to the study of the origins of religion.

..and then there's what Edgar Cayce contributed as to such origins in his readings.. of which when combined with Freud's, aforementioned, last published work leads to such revelations as to just all wtf is truly going on presently in the world today that I have to use a term, borrowed from the Hippie culture of the 1960's, to describe them as it is the only one I know of that will suffice, i.e. "mind blowing".

JUPITERASC

lgm36.gif

piercethevale

If the Milky Way is on its side, out of step with the other galaxies, sounds like the only Planets that got it right are eccentric Pluto and sideways Ouranos! :biggrin:
Terrence was an entertaining lecturer who believed that our minds developed as they have because of many thousands of years of the human species consuming psychedelic substances, especially psilocybin mushrooms. He considered that the basis for all of our religions. I'm Hawaii, he started a depository of a wide variety of mind-altering plants to save them for posterity. He boldly confronted the power structure about the use of marijuana and the value of psychedelics. Come to think, I've never checked his Chart! Should be unusal.

I wasn't sure what you were referring to by the name Ouranos
Why didn't you just use the common name most of us are familiar with, Uranus?

But, otherwise, that's an interesting theory you've got there. I never had thought of that before, a most astute observation.

My hat is off to you, Sir.

GemwDepth

Account Closed

Because David is such a gentleman he is uncomfortable with UrAnus! :biggrin:

Ok I just had to bug in and say that when the opportunity is left wide open. :lol:

✌️

JUPITERASC

But, otherwise, that's an interesting theory you've got there. I never had thought of that before, a most astute observation.

cg580a9b57ccc56.jpg

GemwDepth

Account Closed
New Trend. Useful memes. There are many authors on Pluto. Jeff Greene's book is quite popular. :smile:

Jeff Greene is one of the modern, evolutionary and karmic astrologer, that explores Pluto Soul lessons. There are two volumes to this series.
Another series of his are: Pluto, The Soul's Evolution Through Relationships, also two volumes.

A heavy water sign dominant astrologer. He has a Scorpio Stellium including AC in Scorpio, Sun in Sag, and Moon in Pisces. Very fitting for non-linear, spiritual endeavors.

Pluto wise, he’s part of the Pluto in Leo generation. I would say he’s Plutonian, as Pluto squares his AC, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, conjunct Saturn and the MC, trines Mars, and trines Sun. A total of 8 important Ptolemaic aspects.

Jeffery Wolf Green also chairs a school called School of Evolutionary Astrology. https://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com

lsmlKIv.jpg

Last edited:

piercethevale

Getting back to the Milky Way Galaxy being off kilter I wish to share the forward from my book, as it too is a 'clue', which was written by my friend, the clairvoyant Clarisse Conner, by my invitation to do so.

I didn't understand all of it at first and it puzzled me for some years but I kind of wrote it off as to being just Her manner of speaking by way of the use of a metaphor I was unfamiliar with and let it go at that...and as I did extend the invitation and she was so gracious to take the time to write a forward to my book, it would have been most disrespectful of me to edit it in any way.

...besides, she was the one that told me that I would write a book someday back in early 2003 which was almost two years before I produced the chart, I contend to be that, of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth.
At the time of her prediction that endeavor was merely something I had involved myself with so as to pass the time while awaiting resolution to the workers disability lawsuit I had against my former employer and I hadn't done anything with it for well over a year but I had just recently started tinkering with it again.

After I did produce the chart I had a "reading" given for me by Clarisse in which she told me I would be needed by society to "ease the shock" as to an upcoming event in the future...although she gave no indication of how far off in the future that may be. That reading involved so many things I asked about that the prediction about "easing the shock" and an upcoming event was forgotten by me by the time that reading was over.
She records all readings done over the phone, as mine was, and sends a tape cassette of the conversation to the client, But as I had rid myself of cassette players some time before, that tape sat unplayed for a number of years.
I only listened to it last year for the first time and that's when it struck me that what she had written in the forward to my book was in regard to the same event she had predicted over the phone a few years prior.

Anyways...

What she wrote in the forward

100-8438.jpg

As david starling made the observation, and suggestion/theory, that Pluto possibly is the only PLANET to be properly aligned I think is reason enough to continue here with what may have begun as "off topic". :smile:

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Ye a fly that keeps buzzing around that won't go away. Do you deny that you try to shove your Pluto information down our throats at any mention of Pluto? It's almost like harassment. You are like a fly that keeps buzzing around that won't go away.

Awwww...that's kinda harsh!
Don’t worry Jupe, Pluto still loves you.
Just give him a chance to be your friend!
:smile:

r4UvUcP.jpg

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Seems you deleted that post and then posted it again so that it appears as if you've had the last word? Was that your goal? That's is major weird.

Ooooh bad, bad girl Jupe! Still mischievous all the way into 2019! :tongue:
Pluto still loves you, no matter what quirks u've got.
Wanna give the lil guy a chance someday? :smile:

6Is7Xwk.jpg

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Seems to me like you have issues working Pluto based on your activity, it's as if it's opposing your Sun/chart ruler, Jupiter.

Is this true Jupy? :surprised:
Is that why your natal has been hidden for so long?
Are you secretly embarrassed?
It's ok, Pluto still loves you unconditionally. :smile:

2BLymuS.jpg

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

After I did produce the chart I had a "reading" given for me by Clarisse in which she told me I would be needed by society to "ease the shock" as to an upcoming event in the future...although she gave no indication of how far off in the future that may be. That reading involved so many things I asked about that the prediction about "easing the shock" and an upcoming event was forgotten by me by the time that reading was over.
She records all readings done over the phone, as mine was, and sends a tape cassette of the conversation to the client, But as I had rid myself of cassette players some time before, that tape sat unplayed for a number of years.
I only listened to it last year for the first time and that's when it struck me that what she had written in the forward to my book was in regard to the same event she had predicted over the phone a few years prior.

As david starling made the observation, and suggestion/theory, that Pluto possibly is the only PLANET to be properly aligned I think is reason enough to continue here with what may have begun as "off topic". :smile:

Mr. Mastry, I wonder if you are working in the chart for the second visit of the Messiah. Will you kindly share with us the information given to you by Clarisse?

I also wonder if Clarisse has read the Seth/Jane Roberts Material, when she refers to "all-that-is" it reminds me of Seth.

Here's a summary of Seth's predictions about the "Second Coming" and the New Age, for those who doesn't know about it:

http://www.apocatastasis.net/Prophecy/SethProphecy.html

"... However, he will not be generally known for who he is. There will be no glorious proclamation to which the whole world will bow. He will return to straighten out Christianity, which will be in a shambles at the time of his arrival, and to set up a new system of thought when the world is sorely in need of one. By that time, all religions will be in severe crisis.

He will undermine religious organizations not unite them. His message will be that of the individual in relation to the All That Is. He will clearly state methods by which each individual can attain a state of intimate contact with his own entity; the entity being to some extent man's mediator with All That Is. . . .

By 2075 all of this will be already accomplished."

david starling

I'm a stickler for the proper names of the ancient deities. "Uranus" was never one of those names. Urania, Greek goddess of the Heavens and Muse of Astrology, was an actual name. "Uranos" is close enough for the male version, and Urania was his granddaughter. In the Latin, just as Zeus became Jupiter, Uranos (the actual pronunciation of the Greek) became "Caelus". As I understand it, the name Ouranos, or Uranos, was changed to Uranus to make it sound more Latin. But, It's such fun to use the anal sounding word, have at it! :wink:

piercethevale

Mr. Mastry, I wonder if you are working in the chart for the second visit of the Messiah. Will you kindly share with us the information given to you by Clarisse?

I also wonder if Clarisse has read the Seth/Jane Roberts Material, when she refers to "all-that-is" it reminds me of Seth.

Here's a summary of Seth's predictions about the "Second Coming" and the New Age, for those who doesn't know about it:

http://www.apocatastasis.net/Prophecy/SethProphecy.html

"... However, he will not be generally known for who he is. There will be no glorious proclamation to which the whole world will bow. He will return to straighten out Christianity, which will be in a shambles at the time of his arrival, and to set up a new system of thought when the world is sorely in need of one. By that time, all religions will be in severe crisis.

He will undermine religious organizations not unite them. His message will be that of the individual in relation to the All That Is. He will clearly state methods by which each individual can attain a state of intimate contact with his own entity; the entity being to some extent man's mediator with All That Is. . . .

By 2075 all of this will be already accomplished."

I don't know anything about Seth/Jane Roberts... I have seen the name "Seth" floating around before... but never bothered with looking into what that is alla bobut.

I don't know if Clarisse does or doesn't have any connection to it, information concerning it or otherwise.

There will be no "Second Coming", at least not in the sense that so many seem to think, that is a myth.
Edgar Cayce said that the "Second Coming" is not the return of the soul that was Yeshu'a/Jesus but the descent of the Christ upon all mankind... I figure that to be something akin to what the Pentecost was like.

If the Pentecost was the "First coming" then what Cayce spoke of is the "Second".

Yeshu'a/Jesus spoke through Edgar on at least one occasion, and I cab't recall exactly but there may have been two incidents ...that is, that are known of...there may have been other times as well.
But, in the one I know of, Yeshu'a/Jesus said that He's already been back and walked among us and that He was appalled to find people claiming to be faithful followers of his teachings but certainly didn't live up to it.

I wrote what Clarisse told me. I gave you all the clues I can think of and have to give in my posts above which began yesterday. It's all there, I just didn't lay it all out in an orderly fashion. The only thing I'm withholding is what might cause people to jump to the wrong conclusion as that is something that was said in answer to something I know, but is personal to me...yet , Clarisse knew of it because...do I have to spell it out?
...sigh... because she is a CLAIRVOYANT.

It's simple, Our Galaxy is perpendicular to the flow of everything else in the Universe. Now read the forward again and find what she wrote about our galaxy.

I'm trying to see if anyone else concludes the same as I have... now, do you understand?

Just keep in mind what I said about our galaxy and its relative position in the Universe as compared to all else and then read that forward Clarisse wrote and look for anything she wrote about our galaxy... that shouldn't be too difficult to do.

In fact HERE... I'll post the image again... just to make it easy so you all don't have to go scrolling back through all the memes here.

100-8438.jpg

I've done everything but superimpose an arrow pointing right to it. Can you see where she mentions OUR GALAXY?