Need your kind help to understand transit for relocation

dilan

Dear friends,

I have a dream job that I have been pursuing since 17 May 2017. This is a job in abroad and it is related to law and human rights issues. This job is my dream mostly because it is abroad and also it is a meaningful job. May 17 is the date I applied for it. Recruitment stages took forever, like in slow motion. Following October I was invited to a written test and I passed it. That exam was on 16th of October 2017. About 5 months later on March 26th 2018, I had an interview. Finally! Interview was went well too. Later, on April 10th, I received an email saying that I am placed on a list of people to be hired in two years. In other words, they will hire multiple people in two years. I guess this is how international organizations work. So, they like me, they want me but just not immediately. They said they have to sort out budgetary issues first. Meanwhile I am waiting...

I feel a strong connection to this place, like I belong there. But now, in my current life I am terribly bored. I have a very boring and repetitive job, no room for development. So, I desperately need a change in my life.

I am sorry for writing so long. I just feel like letting out my emotions, sorry to take your time.

I am a Pisces born in 5th of March in 1986 at 12:46 noon in Antalya Turkey. Saturn is transiting my 6th house. During this transit, my cat died and it was so sad. My husband is diagnosed with Celiac disease and our diet changed at home to help him and finally as you already know, I am desparately waiting for the job offer. I feel like I am forever in this boring cycle, trapped in my job and this dirty tiring city. Btw, I applied to more than 40 jobs abroad and none of them ever called. It is as if the universe is ignoring me. I am just waiting. I cannot even plan on having a baby because my life here is not suitable, first I need a better paying job and a bigger apartment. If I have a baby into this routine, I might lose it.

Coming back to my question, when do you think they might send me an offer or I might relocate? When saturn transit ends? Or when jupiter moves into my 6th house? In new year? I need your experiences and illumination to understand future transits. Thank you so so much!

Last edited:

Sunrise

Dear friends,

I have a dream job that I have been pursuing since 17 May 2017. This is a job in abroad and it is related to law and human rights issues. This job is my dream mostly because it is abroad and also it is a meaningful job. May 17 is the date I applied for it. Recruitment stages took forever, like in slow motion. Following October I was invited to a written test and I passed it. That exam was on 16th of October 2017. About 5 months later on March 26th 2018, I had an interview. Finally! Interview was went well too. Later, on April 10th, I received an email saying that I am placed on a list of people to be hired in two years. In other words, they will hire multiple people in two years. I guess this is how international organizations work. So, they like me, they want me but just not immediately. They said they have to sort out budgetary issues first. Meanwhile I am waiting...

I feel a strong connection to this place, like I belong there. But now, in my current life I am terribly bored. I have a very boring and repetitive job, no room for development. So, I desperately need a change in my life.

I am sorry for writing so long. I just feel like letting out my emotions, sorry to take your time.

I am a Pisces born in 5th of March in 1986 at 12:46 noon in Antalya Turkey. Saturn is transiting my 6th house. During this transit, my cat died and it was so sad. My husband is diagnosed with Celiac disease and our diet changed at home to help him and finally as you already know, I am desparately waiting for the job offer. I feel like I am forever in this boring cycle, trapped in my job and this dirty tiring city. Btw, I applied to more than 40 jobs abroad and none of them ever called. It is as if the universe is ignoring me. I am just waiting. I cannot even plan on having a baby because my life here is not suitable, first I need a better paying job and a bigger apartment. If I have a baby into this routine, I might lose it.

Coming back to my question, when do you think they might send me an offer or I might relocate? When saturn transit ends? Or when jupiter moves into my 6th house? In new year? I need your experiences and illumination to understand future transits. Thank you so so much!

dear to be able to answer your question from the members I want you to read the instructions carefully here:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120742
are instructions that say exactly how you can upload a map but which is about horary astrology.

If you want to get answers to your natal chart you have to go here:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81
good luck