Got a Job,moving to dublin and freaking out!

nymph

So after 4 years of job search, I finally got a job. Now I am relocating to Dublin Ireland which was my dream but I am freaking out and I need your help.
Applied for a job in 5th of June 2018. (no mercury retro)
Got an answer in 17th of July 2018. (mercury pre-shadow)
Had my first interview on 20 July 2018(Mercury pre-shadow)
They wanted a second interview on 27th of July(mercury retro)
I was told I got the job on 30 July 2018 (Mercury retro)
Signed the contract 8th of August(Mercury retro)
If mercury retro doesn't ruin everything I will be moving to Dublin end of October and starting my new job November. I still freak out it will all blow up and I will lose it all. Can you help me out here is my natal chart with progressions and transits on 30 July. And my astro-map. Will it be good please tell me it will be good.

ps. My job is about communication and Dublin is near the mercury mc line I what do you guys think?

ilixsn.png

293htgy.png

Last edited:

unique_astrology

You give your time of birth exactly on the half hour. Birth times on the hour or half hour give me pause. Is the time a recorded one or an approximate one from memory?

This is important for my technique.

nymph

In hospital records it was 2:30 so I'm thinking the early it can be is 2:00.
But I have a major life event that can give a hint. I had major epilepsy seizure life-threatening one on 28.04.2000. As I was looking at my progressed chart I saw Chiron going around my 6th house those times and my epilepsy was gone after the Chiron transit ended in the 6th house. Maybe that can give an idea about my exact birth time.

unique_astrology

Is there any way you can find the time of your seizure? There are about 3 possible birth times that produce viable charts so that could peg just one of them as being right.

The 2:30 birth time is certainly very close if not correct.

unique_astrology

My charts for Apr 2, 2000 at 8 am, EEDT, in Istanbul.

Attachments

• Secondary Progressed1992.jpg
    Secondary Progressed1992.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 18
  • PDAL Natal Prog.jpg
    PDAL Natal Prog.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 19

nymph

Nymph,

Any updates? Hopefully you are still liking your job!

I love the job I waited years to move to Dublin and this was always my dream. Now it's becoming reality and I'm losing my mind. So far the paperwork seems to go well but it is still mercury retro. I haven't told anyone because I'm scared as hell it will just fall apart.:andy::andy:

watcherofthesouth

I agree with why you would feel that way. However, when "forces" push you into a situation at the "wrong time" it's usually for a good reason. For instance, it may be a step in that direction where you will ultimately find your perfect job. Just keep your eyes open for all opportunities, save your money and be positive. Sometimes your destiny is not just about your career: could be meeting new friends, a partner etc!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I think you instinctively chose the right place for yourself to live and work. You will like it out there per your Astro-map. Your home is in Virgo - Mercury's line goes through Ireland for you. Your 10th house is in Pisces, so Jupiter rules it (per trad. astro). Jup in your chart too is ruled by Merc. due to its location in Virgo.

You are feel apprehensive because you are a Cancer Asc. and being uprooted (even if by choice) from your known surroundings is a bit uncomfortable for you. Once your are there and have settled in a bit, please report back here. Good luck.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you so so much for this

rahu NNode now transit leo 2nd, earnings through foreign sources;

ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit sun-mer-sat acq 8th,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-urological-piles-skin etc to care;

sun-mer-sat aptitude for quantitative research perhaps; negotiation skills;
sat own acq 8th, success amidst adversity;

mars elevated cap 7th, mars-venus-rahu, growth-riches through
artistic aptitudes, foreign arts, martial arts, acting skills, methodical-disciplined,
mars lord 10th for career and 5th for luck-edu-position elevated;
mars lord 9th for luck from moon elevated cap;

mars-venus-rahu however rise-fall in life, prayers for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast on No-moon evenings; observe death anniversaries religiously;

taurus-venus inimical for cancer asc,
venus cap 7th, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
prone to toxic abdominal-kidney-knee issues to care;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

sat lord 9th for luck 2.5yrs transit own cap 7th,
growth-riches through public admin, event management, etc

jup now transit scorpio 5th, trine asc lord moon pisces 9th good for luck-edu--distant travels,
luck through northern continents, countries, regions, north-towns, north streets
named with letters dha, cha, jha, tha;

sat lord 9th negating luck, settling late at 36+

hope observations help, do share salient pointwise feedbacks
how insightful-helpful,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

nymph

I agree with why you would feel that way. However, when "forces" push you into a situation at the "wrong time" it's usually for a good reason. For instance, it may be a step in that direction where you will ultimately find your perfect job. Just keep your eyes open for all opportunities, save your money and be positive. Sometimes your destiny is not just about your career: could be meeting new friends, a partner etc!

Well, you are right. Reading this gave me hope. Thank you so much. I will keep my eyes open. :love:

nymph

Hi,

I think you instinctively chose the right place for yourself to live and work. You will like it out there per your Astro-map. Your home is in Virgo - Mercury's line goes through Ireland for you. Your 10th house is in Pisces, so Jupiter rules it (per trad. astro). Jup in your chart too is ruled by Merc. due to its location in Virgo.

You are feel apprehensive because you are a Cancer Asc. and being uprooted (even if by choice) from your known surroundings is a bit uncomfortable for you. Once your are there and have settled in a bit, please report back here. Good luck.

Instinct yes I have never actually been to Dublin before. But something always seems to charm me and now call it fate or whatever I am moving there. Thank you for this information. I will report back, Thank you so much.:wink:

nymph

rahu NNode now transit leo 2nd, earnings through foreign sources;

ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit sun-mer-sat acq 8th,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-urological-piles-skin etc to care;

sun-mer-sat aptitude for quantitative research perhaps; negotiation skills;
sat own acq 8th, success amidst adversity;

mars elevated cap 7th, mars-venus-rahu, growth-riches through
artistic aptitudes, foreign arts, martial arts, acting skills, methodical-disciplined,
mars lord 10th for career and 5th for luck-edu-position elevated;
mars lord 9th for luck from moon elevated cap;

mars-venus-rahu however rise-fall in life, prayers for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast on No-moon evenings; observe death anniversaries religiously;

taurus-venus inimical for cancer asc,
venus cap 7th, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
prone to toxic abdominal-kidney-knee issues to care;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

sat lord 9th for luck 2.5yrs transit own cap 7th,
growth-riches through public admin, event management, etc

jup now transit scorpio 5th, trine asc lord moon pisces 9th good for luck-edu--distant travels, luck through northern continents, countries, regions, north-towns, north streets named with letters dha, cha, jha, tha;

sat lord 9th negating luck, settling late at 36+

hope observations help, do share salient pointwise feedbacks
how insightful-helpful,

wishing well, kshantaram

Thank you for this and you are right!!
rahu North Node now transit leo 2nd:Well i got a job in a foreigh country :happy:
ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit sun-mer-sat acq 8th: I have this bursitis(soft tissue rheumatic syndrome) on my left arm and i will probably have a surgery before i leave.

sun-mer-sat :my job is also about negotiation as much as it is about communication

mars lord 10th and 5th: I earned a Masters degree in my education and got a job related to my education