Donald Trump will be impeached.

rahu

Banned
to have a impeachment you have to have a judicial system.
the justice department is a joke . and now the supreme court is just a rubber stamp for trumps coup d'état of the federal government through nepotism.what a original way to bypass the election and confirmation process.

rahu

ynnest

to have a impeachment you have to have a judicial system.
the justice department is a joke . and now the supreme court is just a rubber stamp for trumps coup d'état of the federal government through nepotism.what a original way to bypass the election and confirmation process.

rahu

The Whole administration is going be held accountable for Treason as impeachment is NOT the final solution. You are again ignoring the bigger picture and are tuning into the destructive realities that serves no good.

People are starting to question your intentions rahu, and I welcome you to identify what these are.

Y

david starling

The Whole administration is going be held accountable for Treason as impeachment is NOT the final solution. You are again ignoring the bigger picture and are tuning into the destructive realities that serves no good.

People are starting to question your intentions rahu, and I welcome you to identify what these are.

Y

Rahu is clearly about the truth as seen from Rahu's own perspective. Nothing wrong with that!

ynnest

Rahu is clearly about the truth as seen from Rahu's own perspective. Nothing wrong with that!

Rahus perspectives serves to instill people with fear so that they shut down their ability to contribute to the positive effort. This is NOT allowed to pass by without being addressed for what it is whether you like it or not, davidstarling.

Y

unique_astrology

Committee on Intelligence, also known as the House Intelligence Committee, is a committee of the United States House of Representatives, currently chaired by Devin Nunes.

HPSCI Majority Members (13)
HPSCI Minority Members (9)

"Republican Conference Rules

Republican conference rule 13 notes that the Speaker names all Republican members of select committees.

The United States House Permanent Select Committee

Democratic Caucus Rules

Caucus rule 20 provides that in making assignments to select committees, the Democratic leader … . Caucus rule 20 further provides that at the end of each Congress, all Democratic slots on select committees are deemed to be vacant until the Democratic leader appoints or reappoints Members."

I think it will be necessary for Democrats to become the majority party for this committee to discover Russian interference in the 2016 election to begin the process to declare the election invalid and possibly remove trump from office. That could not possibly happen until the 116th Congress is sworn in around January 3, 2019.

Track House Intelligence Committee activity:

https://www.congress.gov/committee/house-intelligence-permanent/hlig00

Last edited:

unique_astrology

I call the chart for George Washington’s inauguration “The Presidency”. On January 13, 2020 it’s progressed Sun/Pluto midpoint will be at 294°14′ conjoined by transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto, trump’s progressed inauguration MC, Nixon’s White House IC, the Watergate arrest’s Zenith, opposite Watergate arrest’s Mars and trump’s natal Saturn, and with transit Mars on the chart’s progressed Asc. Actually a few of these are more exact on January 12th or 14th. I chose the 13th because that is the day transit Sun will be with transit Saturn and Pluto and not 1 degree away.

Charts related to the presidency from 1789, 1913, 1946, 1972, 1974, and 2017 coming to or originally involving a common point at 294 degrees on January 13th, 2020, with three transiting bodies held by that same degree on that day. It might mean something related to the presidency term that began on January 20, 2017.

Last edited:

david starling

Rahus perspectives serves to instill people with fear so that they shut down their ability to contribute to the positive effort. This is NOT allowed to pass by without being addressed for what it is whether you like it or not, davidstarling.

Y

Well, I'm too much an optimist to like dire predictions, but many make them and many fear them. I'm amazed that it's become necessary for Congress to attempt to pass a bill forbidding a unilateral nuclear first-strike by a sitting President! But, I don't believe the Military would follow his orders in the matter.

unique_astrology

Even data from supposedly knowledgeable sources can be wrong.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1144601/trump-orders-missile-attack-in-retaliation-for-syrian-chemical-strikes

Details of Strike

"Shortly after the president’s address, Pentagon spokesman Navy Capt. Jeff Davis issued a statement providing details of the strike. It took place at about 8:40 p.m. EDT — 4:40 a.m. April 7 in Syria, he said."

4:40 is wrong. Moon positions in charts for both locations must be the same.

Use Palm Beach, FL or Washington, DC and Homs or Damascus, Syria.

The Moon at 8:40 pm, EDT on the 6th was at 28°01′ Leo. To be at that position in Syria the time had to be 3:40 am Eastern European Summer Time or 2:40 am Eastern European Time on the 7th.

It will be hit by the August 21, total solar eclipse.

The attack‘s lunar return on August 21 located to NYC will have it’s natal Moon on the MC and natal Mars on the Desc.

It will have the eclipse on the MC and Sibly Moon on the IC.

The attack’s natal progressed to eclipse time on August 21 in NYC has its Saturn on the progressed MC (Q2 Mean Quotidian Angles).

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Richard M Nixon resigns as President of the US 9 Aug 1974 11:35 am EDT White House, DC 38n53'51" 77w02'11" 15:35 GMT

Source: Time noted by Henry Kissenger on letter.

http://www.watergate.info/nixon/resignation-letter.shtml

The President's resignation letter was handed to Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in his small White House office by Alexander Haig at this time, which Kissinger noted on the document.

The MC of that chart is 114°27' (IC is at 294°27'). Add that to the list of points transited by the Sun (294°42'), Saturn (294°42), and Pluto (294°45') on January 13, 2020.

unique_astrology

If the 2016 election is invalidated trump and Pence would be out but would any others (Senators and Congress persons)?

In light of a scandal invalidating the election, given a second chance, voters might switch enough members of Congress to put Democrats in control thus enabling the restoring of the Democratic platform. Gorsuch would not necessarily be on the bench and any decisions he voted on might be in question.

The time I see on the video of his confirmation vote appears to be 11:58 am, EDT on April 6, 2017.

blackbery

With trans :uranus::square: the usa :mercury::pluto:and trans :pluto::opposition::sun: some major event will rock the usa.

If the 2016 election is invalidated trump and Pence would be out but would any others (Senators and Congress persons)?

In light of a scandal invalidating the election, given a second chance, voters might switch enough members of Congress to put Democrats in control thus enabling the restoring of the Democratic platform. Gorsuch would not necessarily be on the bench and any decisions he voted on might be in question.

The time I see on the video of his confirmation vote appears to be 11:58 am, EDT on April 6, 2017.

aquarius7000

Look at the commonalities between Trumps chart and Assads.
With the air strikes, at least he has been able to divert the attention from the subject of the Russian connection

His phony excuse for the Syrian attack proving a complete sham as he golfs at Mar-a-Largo with a stupid grin on his face. No follow through to help with medicines and doctors for the victims of the chemical attack. No sympathy at all for those children in Syria. Total hypocrite and liar.
He is considering awarding some of his wealthy club members an ambassadorship. Every time he has a state visit to his private club, rates increase.
Making a profit while sitting President is an impeachable offence. So is bribery.
His travel security costs are going to be more in one year than President Obama racked
up in his entire 8 years in office.

Notice how the media has switched from talking about the Trump team/Russia connection to possible military action in Korea. The Wag the Dog ploy worked for him. For now.

It will be difficult to impeach him but there just has to be a number of disgruntled Republicans willing to join the Democratic minority to begin impeachment hearings.
But the time will come when this will happen. Probably sooner than anyone can imagine.

Impeachment countdown.

rahu

Banned

Y

oh yynest ,by people , do you mean waybread.oddity and katydid who are slandering me on the chat thread and PMing memebers to pressure them to not read my threads and calling me crazy and anti-Semitic.

obvious you are a kindred soul or clone to ask me what my intention are.
as my last post here only reported the obvious. thejustcie department isa joke.comey admitted Hillary broke the law but would not prosecute her because"she didn't do with malice"...all the while there are people in jail who committed the same infractions she did...I call this a broken ot more exactly a corrupt judicial system.

and trump has given immense and far reaching authority to his son-in-law.and to bypass the anti-nepotism statues..... jared is working for nothing.

what part of these truths do you not get, or do you not read the newspapers or are you simply a surrogate mouth for oddity,waybread and katydid? who will call me anti-Semitic while not wanting to discuss their inherent racism .

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

ynnest why don't you stop letting oddity hide behind yourskirts andlet herattack me directly.

as katydid posted when I made my prediction the beginning of ww111 on the countdown toww3 thread.
(which were turned correct to the day.)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68919

"I can appreciate your interest in following such trails, but I for one prefer not to create any "uglies" - for myself, for others, for our humanity. Having a firm belief in astrology, and knowing that all aspects are about achieving balance, there are just too many ways to work it all out..................................."

so not wanting to look at the "uglies" didn't stop russia from invading crimea and setting the stage for todays bloodshed.

rahu

Last edited:

ynnest

Well, I'm too much an optimist to like dire predictions, but many make them and many fear them. I'm amazed that it's become necessary for Congress to attempt to pass a bill forbidding a unilateral nuclear first-strike by a sitting President! But, I don't believe the Military would follow his orders in the matter.

Those that on a soul level continues to insist on serving this crumbling way of being by constantly hooking people into alternate realities and robbing them out of their power to co- create the incoming positive and beneficial realities SHALL meet the consequences of their actions as everyone is using their Free Will choice to experience the reality that they want to experience for themselves.

EVERYONE is choosing where they stand in this War between the Dark and Light.

Y

rahu

Banned

just a historical note.....months before hitler invaded Poland, the congress of the united states tried to get FDR to sign statement that he would not pull the united states into the (at that time European war) war.because there had already been allegations made against Roosevelt , that he had secret plans to bring this country into the European war.
Roosevelt refused.
the allegation proved true because a week after hitler invaded Poland Roosevelt submitted legislation to repeal the Nuetrality Act which forbade this country form adding any country in a war. the act was passed and united states started giving aid to england .

rahu

rahu

Banned
here's another good reason to impeach trump, but since your know the military/industrial complex is making so much money on war that trump will never get impeached

http://humansarefree.com/2017/04/ray...y-15.html#more

Raytheon's Value Increased by $1.5 Billions After Bombing Syria — Trump Owns/ed Stock in the Company

Each one of the 59 Tomahawk missiles fired by the US Navy, by order of Trump, at the Syrian air base in Homs cost somewhere between $800,000 and $1.4 million — per missile.

However, some may not be familiar with the fact that according to the President’s most recent FEC disclosure, the Trumps actual own or have owned stock in Raytheon.

That’s right, the 59 missiles, that Trump hurled at Syria — which cost taxpayers somewhere between $47 million and $82 million — could’ve actually turned a profit for the president.

The report showed that Trump also owns or has owned stock in many well-known companies including Apple, Nike, Whole Foods, Google, Philip Morris, McDonald’s, Facebook, and Morgan Stanley, among many others — including many other defense contractors who stand to make billions off Trump’s aggression.

It is important to note that in December of 2016, Trump spokesman, Jason Miller told The Post that Trump liquidated all of his assets. However, we’ve yet to see any proof of this and will not see any proof until at least 2018.

rahu

ynnest

ynnest why don't you stop letting oddity hide behind yourskirts andlet herattack me directly.

as katydid posted when I made my prediction the beginning of ww111 on the countdown toww3 thread.
(which were turned correct to the day.)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68919

"I can appreciate your interest in following such trails, but I for one prefer not to create any "uglies" - for myself, for others, for our humanity. Having a firm belief in astrology, and knowing that all aspects are about achieving balance, there are just too many ways to work it all out..................................."

so not wanting to look at the "uglies" didn't stop russia from invading crimea and setting the stage for todays bloodshed.

rahu

You are choosing to see fragments of the whole picture because you are again tuning into the crumbling dark force time lines that are permanently ending as we speak. You therefore don't have ability to embody the necessary frequency to absorb truths that lies beyond these negative predictions and outcomes that you are choosing to buy into as the bigger picture again contains a dynamic interplay between revealing the "uglies" and shutting them down in order for this planet to move towards its positive destiny- even though I understand that you may have difficulties seeing this.

Y