artistic talent

child

Is there in my chart are indicators of artistic talents? And if i could earn my living with some kind of art?
As far as i can see X house indicates career and public image. I have venus there conjuct mercury in my IX house. Venus represent beauty , creation and harmony so my job could be creation beauty called art. How do you think? Mercury represents the senses , memory and all forms of communication like writing for example. And i was wondering if mercury conjuct my venus which is in X house then maybe it means that i could write or i dont know. And maybe you know what it means if mercury conjuct my X house. And 2nd house which ruler is mars are in X house conjuct my sun. But i dont really knows if its somehow connect with art :D
My V hose cusp is in Gemini but majority of house are in cancer so i couldnt understand what is my V[house of creativity] ruler. If its mercury then again its in IX house conjuct with my venus and X cusp. But if moon rules my V house then i see it more intresting, Because my X hose ruler are jupiter in VIII sextile with my moon. And if V house ruler ar really moon then my career could be someway connected with art.
I would be happy to listen smarter people opinion about all that stuff.. and i really want to know what means if my venus and sun [both X house] are trine my lilith [first house] i couldnt find it anywhere so.. :) i would be happy if you answer to my question about my potencial career . Music is my favourite form of art but there in astrology possibly not special house or planet just for that so i want to know my potencial in this area . So when i make birth chart in astro i notice that my eros is conjuct with saturn , what does it mean? And chiron made lot of aspect with other planets. He is in 7th house , is it bad or good ? I know this house represents relationships .. Thanks for any kind of answers :):)

Attachments

• astrology.jpg
    astrology.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 21