Missing gold chain with pendent

poojya

I'm unable to find my gold chain which was gifted by my uncle on my wedding.
The last I remember I used it was on 23rd August.
When I tried using it again on 28th October I was shocked to see there is no chain.
Please help me to find my chain.

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
29 Oct 2019 TZ = -1.0 3.0800 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=0Ar12

There are testimonies it will be found!
It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, near trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
Ruler in 8 house means that item is totally out of sight. Check any place where there is plumbing; kitchen, basement.

Direction: South by West
Near colour: white, light green, blue, pink, lemon yellow

POF is in 1st house. It can be at places near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, hat boxes, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.

Direction: east
Near colour: red, black, purple