Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Fascinating.
There is a comment gone missing at the article’s end - too bad, as it sounded insightful.
As a profession for females it would require a high degree of emotional compartmentalization and there are enough people who see a history of trauma and alienation in that mix. There’s very little Scorpio in there which makes sense; I’d think it would be hard to tolerate. The author mentions low self esteem in the context of Pisces rising which seems applicable to the others also.

Have you checked out the link in that same article that focuses on playboy centerfolds? Once again Virgo was emphasized - this time the Sun and Mars. A traditional placement of "sexiness" was found significant as Venus in Scorpio had the highest frequency.

Cap research also has another study that looks at the charts of homosexual men and once again Venus and Mars in Virgo were both found significant in the sampling.

What do you think is happening why we see the prominence of Virgo (the virgin) where sexuality plays an integral part in either the identity or profession of people? 3 different studies related to sexuality that shows Virgo topping the list in frequency.

Hkk

Account Closed
With Ascendant in Libra, this is an excellent time to increase your personal energy-level. More energy will mean more working ability. Like a racecar at a pit stop. Otherwise, you'd be "out of gas" when you REALLY need to put the pedal to the metal.

Increase my personal energy.... I’m trying to but don’t know how

Hkk

Account Closed
Have you checked out the link in that same article that focuses on playboy centerfolds? Once again Virgo was emphasized - this time the Sun and Mars. A traditional placement of "sexiness" was found significant as Venus in Scorpio had the highest frequency.

Cap research also has another study that looks at the charts of homosexual men and once again Venus and Mars in Virgo were both found significant in the sampling.

What do you think is happening why we see the prominence of Virgo (the virgin) where sexuality plays an integral part in either the identity or profession of people? 3 different studies related to sexuality that shows Virgo topping the list in frequency.

Tom hardy
Prince Harry
Hugh grant

All virgos all sexy

Hkk

Account Closed
Oh, you like Virgos? What about them turns you on?

It turns out I do by the examples of the men I have given you.
They have a twinkle in their eyes that I can see. Well dressed, well turned out and intellectual. They are just hot. They are not the pretty boys but more the rough rugged look

Hkk

Account Closed
This quote sounded right to me, from the end of the article:

“It is a testimony to fallen innocence which brings us back to the odd combination of Sun in Virgo / Venus in Scorpio that appears in so many of the centrefolds’ charts.”

No tabulation posted however unlike the previous article. I’m going to withhold judgment on modeling temporarily as it seems markedly different from prostitution with respect to ones perceived / psychological ability to maintain integrity and boundary relative to fantasy.

Not sure about the correlation between Virgo Venus / Mars in gay men’s charts. It would be interesting to know more about context: social openness towards bisexuality, for example. I can imagine male homosexuality preserving a kind of psychic virginity / boundary - no getting emotionally saddled with a wife and children.

Scorpio Venus is too emotionally invested for prostitution and Taurus Venus probably too high in self esteem. Virgo maybe with the boundary to professionalize what others might view as the most intimate.

I read somewhere that there’s more Capricorn’s that tend to be prostitutes than any other sign. I think I read it on this site. Capricorn’s and cap aspects

SunConjunctUranus

I used to say it in my Baptist Church.

Are you genuinely religious?

After reading some medieval and hellenistic astrology, I had a fresh idea about Christianity. Especially after reading Picatrix aka Hakim Al-Ghayat, thus I drop it down any of its knowledge. I could make my own credit without looking at some baloons gas.

Do you have any idea about the Revelation book? I still searching what actually it means.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

After reading some medieval and hellenistic astrology, I had a fresh idea about Christianity. Especially after reading Picatrix aka Hakim Al-Ghayat, thus I drop it down any of its knowledge. I could make my own credit without looking at some baloons gas.

Do you have any idea about the Revelation book? I still searching what actually it means.

It just means that God is going to come back and save ya and we will all lift up into heaven and those who do not believe in God will stay on Earth and live Hell on Earth.

I will have to speak to God about my sins at the Golden Gates of Heaven before being allowed in. Everyone who has died has not arisen yet but will rise again when the Lord comes.

(This is what I learnt at Sunday School).