"Beauty" in natal chart?

Cupid Arrow

I know only myself with the saturn conj venus, and I can garantee you I always worked less hard than majority of people to be beautifu, if at all. I've got many compliments for my physical appearance, but sometimes also got complaints that I don't care what I dress, don't put make up or similar thing. But saturn conj venus is probably the very reason for this.

I would say Saturn has much to do with aging and I do care now much more about physical appearance, aesthetics and fashion are becoming more important to me, but I'm still not among the people who work very hard on their appearance.

My personal standards of beauty don't match current cultural standards of misterious, strong, and somehow evil person. This type of image (I think many times is more a modern image than natural appearance) is something I rather avoid than being attracted to.

However, this definition is ascribed to scorpio, usually.

Actually Saturn does add angular to the face shape according to astrologer of moderncosmic.com

MARKERS OF PHYSICAL BEAUTY

Strongly Placed Venus in the 1st,* 7th, or 10th Houses.* The individual will be known for their attractiveness and/or glamour.* Enhanced if Venus & Neptune are in aspect to one another.* Also, Saturn conjunctions, squares or oppositions add a severity or angularity to the physical appearance. *For example a prominent pointiness to the nose or an aqualine*face.

Cupid Arrow

Actually Saturn does add angular to the face shape according to astrologer of moderncosmic.com

MARKERS OF PHYSICAL BEAUTY

Strongly Placed Venus in the 1st,* 7th, or 10th Houses.* The individual will be known for their attractiveness and/or glamour.* Enhanced if Venus & Neptune are in aspect to one another.* Also, Saturn conjunctions, squares or oppositions add a severity or angularity to the physical appearance. *For example a prominent pointiness to the nose or an aqualine*face.
http://www.moderncosmic.com/learn-2/self/beauty/

demetraceres

I'm not sure about angularity of the face shape. My hairdresser says I have round face, to me it seems oval, astrology says it should be angular, I'm a little bit uncertain about this skull issue . My nose and the face profile have nothing sever/aqualine, at least they didn't, well maybe with aging I'm becoming more angular, lol.

I do however try to connect this Venus/Saturn aspect with something sharp and in the personality with something rigid (in my case). When it comes to physical appearance, I suspect the glasses I've had in different periods of my life they give me serious and sharp appearance. I think any natal placements can manifest in so many different ways. I also atribute it to the Saturn in the first house that the impression I give varies greately depending if I smile or not - people say I'm totally different person.

I wonder what Venus/Mercury conjunction in the first house brings.

I'm not sure about angularity of the face shape. My hairdresser says I have round face, to me it seems oval, astrology says it should be angular, I'm a little bit uncertain about this skull issue . My nose and the face profile have nothing sever/aqualine, at least they didn't, well maybe with aging I'm becoming more angular, lol.

I do however try to connect this Venus/Saturn aspect with something sharp and in the personality with something rigid (in my case). When it comes to physical appearance, I suspect the glasses I've had in different periods of my life they give me serious and sharp appearance. I think any natal placements can manifest in so many different ways. I also atribute it to the Saturn in the first house that the impression I give varies greately depending if I smile or not - people say I'm totally different person.

I wonder what Venus/Mercury conjunction in the first house brings.

I totally know what you mean by people thinking you are a different person when you smile. All the more reason to smile I spose! I have Venus-Saturn, although with Venus being the chart ruler, I'm thinking it has the same effect as Saturn in 1st house. I have both a 'soft' and 'angular' face shape, as well as having a tendency to 'withdraw' in situations I don't feel comfortable with, usually large group. Of course, I'm a complete Aries within my comfort zone, as well as 'nice.'

Last edited:

Cupid Arrow

I totally know what you mean by people thinking you are a different person when you smile. All the more reason to smile I spose! I have Venus-Saturn, although with Venus being the chart ruler, I'm thinking it has the same effect as Saturn in 1st house. I have both a 'soft' and 'angular' face shape, as well as having a tendency to 'withdraw' in situations I don't feel comfortable with, usually large group. Of course, I'm a complete Aries within my comfort zone, as well as 'nice.'

As an Aries, do you find it weird to be withdrawn in large groups? I have a semi sextile to Venus/Saturn but that aspect plays out in my dating life.. Some say semi aspects are not important but I think it depends what planets are involved imo.

Cupid Arrow

Neptune in the 1st can add some characteristic as a Pisces Rising native. Neptune doesn't "refine" it's actually the opposite -it dissolves whatever it touches-- it blurs boundaries. A 1st house Neptune can be vague, evasive, "foggy", "soft" or "rounded", polymorphic or "shapeshifting". They can change looks and seem different to others through various moods and phases, depending on the sign.

On the ASC or in the 1st, I can see this planet projecting a more spiritual, "soul beauty" felt on the etheric plane I suppose, but that depends on the native pursuing the higher, more positive octave of the planet (as opposed to addiction, delusion, etc.), and where they are in their own evolution.

Do you have an example of this 'soul beauty,' what would they look like? Can you give me an example?

Bunraku

1:angularity on face,
2:small nose,
3:full lips,
4:lower eyebrows,
5:big brow ridge,
6:almond eyes,
7:simetry,
8:high cheekbones,
9:defined jawline
10:deep eyes,
11:high stature
12:slim and athletic body
these look like misterious,strong and somewhat "evil"...

Wow Lyp! That seems accurate. I’m trying to see if those traits match my friend because almost every male she encounters find her so attractive.
She has an angular face, check, a small nose, check, full lips, check, almond eyes, check, high cheekbones, check, high stature, check, and deep eyes (makeup), check.

[deleted overly sexy picture - Moderator]

Your list truly does work! Amazing! :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:

conspiracy theorist

*Ahem* I think I speak for everyone in this thread when I say that we should all keep ourselves above ground and really get down to the heart of the matter. It may not seem to you that black people are given the same adoration as other different melaninly concentrated races out there. But I assure you this is false! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all and statistics from the federal bureau of race studies found that 68% of the people on Earth have brown to black coloured irises! What does this mean? The implication is that 68% of the people on Earth will find black people beautiful! Isn't that great? :biggrin:

I personally find that all black people resemble Capricorn ascendants but that's just me

Bunraku

Aren't standards of beauty ALWAYS culture-based? :unsure:

This racist thread assumes that there’s some universal standard and it attempts to find it by starting up by classifications of facial features based on their own population. Sounds familiar?

Unless you count this lady as black:
rachel-dolezal-spl_3339330b.jpg

Bunraku

*Ahem* I think I speak for everyone in this thread when I say that we should all keep ourselves above ground and really get down to the heart of the matter. It may not seem to you that black people are given the same adoration as other different melaninly concentrated races out there. But I assure you this is false! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all and statistics from the federal bureau of race studies found that 68% of the people on Earth have brown to black coloured irises! What does this mean? The implication is that 68% of the people on Earth will find black people beautiful! Isn't that great? :biggrin:

I personally find that all black people resemble Capricorn ascendants but that's just me

Which signs rule Africa, or parts of it at least? Please bust out your astrological literature to educate the rest of the forum on some African flavor! :happy:
Indigenous people are so counted :love: So we must look at assorted islands and nations to truly be 100% inclusive. :love:

david starling

This racist thread assumes that there’s some universal standard and it attempts to find it by starting up by classifications of facial features based on their own population. Sounds familiar?

Unless you count this lady as black:
rachel-dolezal-spl_3339330b.jpg

The Ancient-Greeks had very definite standards of physical beauty, for both men and women. But, each culture and era has its own standards. They do change over time. Difficult when your genetics don't match up as physically "beautiful" in the dominant culture--unless vanity isn't an issue for you. It really isn't, for a lot of people. Hollywood and the music industry set the standards in the U.S., and promote physical vanity. Vanity=$$$. Plastic surgeons do well in a physically-vain culture, as does the "beauty products" industry. I don't think this Thread is intentionally racist--just too narrowly focused and insensitive.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Which signs rule Africa, or parts of it at least? Please bust out your astrological literature to educate the rest of the forum on some African flavor! :happy:
Indigenous people are so counted :love: So we must look at assorted islands and nations to truly be 100% inclusive. :love:

Why certainly. I'm indebted to you after you graced us with that picture of your beautifully souled friend.

Hmm, lilly, bonatti and morin all seem to be agreeing with each other here. It looks like all the caribbean countries and african nations are all ruled by Capricorn! That poster earlier in the thread really has a keen eye for indigenous people! Woo

I wonder if she works for the federal bureau of race studies?

Cupid Arrow

Beauty =Venus influence in natal chart

Sexuality =Pluto,Mars influence in natal chart

Charisma -Charm =Sun ,Neptune,Uranus influence on the natal chart

Magnetism = Pluto,Neptune influence on the natal chart

nothing to do with beauty = jupiter,saturn,neptune,uranus

if you see people who are beautiful but they dont have venus influence
in their natal chart ,its usually because of the degrees.
it depends the planets on your natal chart -what degrees do they are..

degrees play also a major role in looks not only planets and aspects
planets and aspects are a generalization...

Can you explain further please?

Cupid Arrow

Why certainly. I'm indebted to you after you graced us with that picture of your beautifully souled friend.

Hmm, lilly, bonatti and morin all seem to be agreeing with each other here. It looks like all the caribbean countries and african nations are all ruled by Capricorn! That poster earlier in the thread really has a keen eye for indigenous people! Woo

I wonder if she works for the federal bureau of race studies?

Capricorn, really? Based on what conclusions?