Angles of light

Phoenix Venus

But ptv you can see rainbows in any pool of water???
I particularly like rainbows in bubbles:biggrin:

it depends where the light of the sun is reflecting into the water..

degrees in relation to the sun and earth wouldn't necessarily be noticed from a small change in direction according to physical space.. (why you can see rainbows from a wide area of distance... also why sometimes you can see a rainbow in a cloud but only in a small portion of the cloud.. )

from the wiki:

Indeed, it is impossible for an observer to see a rainbow from water droplets at any angle other than the customary one of 42 degrees from the direction opposite the sun.

oh something else about rainbows in the sky...

the reason why you are always chasing it.. why you can never get to the end of one.. i guess it is because of that 42 angle moves.. because the water vapors still in the sky only reflect from that one angle.. so if it just rained and you see it, as you move..

but if you can get lucky... you can travel right under one... that happened to me once when i was 5... i actually have the exact date my grandmother recorded events for me while we were on a trip to make a story out of.. i'll look it up...

Last edited:

I cee

Well if its on wiki....it must be right:whistling:

Forgive me:ninja: for I have sinned:w00t:

When I close my eyes I see 'rainbows'

Wot degree am I at ????

Phoenix Venus

Well if its on wiki....it must be right:whistling:

Forgive me:ninja: for I have sinned:w00t:

When I close my eyes I see 'rainbows'

Wot degree am I at ????

who knows you might have a rainbow matrix in your chart too there was obviously something that attracted you to this thread :)

Phoenix Venus

natal uranus at 24 sag:

A BLUEBIRD PERCHED ON THE GATE OF A COTTAGE.
KEYNOTE: The reward which meets every effort at integrating into a social environment for those who remain true to their own selves. There is also a hint that GOOD FORTUNE is going to bless your life.

perfection point 42 from 13 scorp at 25 :

A CHUBBY BOY ON A HOBBY HORSE.
KEYNOTE: The anticipatory enjoyment of powers one can only as yet dream of utilizing.We see here the FORSHADOWING of the mature experience of man/womanhood.

and 25 gem:
A GARDENER TRIMMING LARGE PALM TREES.
KEYNOTE: Bringing under control nature's power of expansion.
the energies released seek constant expansion and therefore have to be controlled. There is need for repeated PRUNING.

:biggrin:

would the points at 13 leo and aqua also be considered?

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

:happy:
:happy:
Do I?? Do tell!!

well, this is what you'd need:

2 points in opposition from one another

and then a point that is 96 degrees from one end and 84 from the other.

and then, ideally, a planet or point in directly at the midpoint of the 84 and 96.

and then one on the other side of the opposition.

you would just have to search through your chart.

I cee

well, this is what you'd need:

2 points in opposition from one another

and then a point that is 96 degrees from one end and 84 from the other.

and then, ideally, a planet or point in directly at the midpoint of the 84 and 96.

and then one on the other side of the opposition.

you would just have to search through your chart.

Thanks!
I'll have a look and let u know:)

piercethevale

it might go something like this:

the perfect point is how the matrix activates or works..

the point of the planet, if dif than perfection, is the method of utilization for activating..

for instance with my mercury, if the perfect point is at 13, this should happen:

And since my merc is actually at 12, i would activate that ability, through utilizing my mind (merc) towards this:

14 or 15 might rather be involved than 13 though.. (i'm not sure if by 13 you meant actual degree of sabian degree) the exact midpoint from mars to nn is 2.01 degrees.. plus 42 would make scorpio 14.01 scorpio...

(if you go from the midpoint of uranus and pof, you get 23.46... which would then be 42 over would be... 11.46 scorpio... almost exact conjunction to mercury.... then if you average between those two points, 11.46 & 14.01.. it would be... very late 12... about 12.53)

ahh so yes, the common point should be read for 13th degree of scorpio...

okay.. i figured the answer to my own question haha so nevermind ;)
Here's the players. Mars, South Node, Uranus, North Node, Chiron [and possibly the PoF but lets leave it out of consideration] So of all those players my choice for the Astro-object of the most influence is the North Node a large part of the reason being its' bi Quintile to Pluto and the North Node is in perfect novile aspect to Juno. Thus 42* from the :northnode: is a point at 14* :taurus: 16' 58". and I find that to be one end of this 'Plane' we are discussing. Another reason to go with the Node is that your M.C. ~ I.C. axis happens to be the position of the Moons Nodes on the USA natal chart [zero hour, July 4, 1776, Phil. Pa. chart]. ...not to mention also mine and also Suryakant's natal Nodes positions
I shouldn't have even brought up Mercury as it isn't a contender for a place in the proposed matrix nor the fact that it is near one of the two poles of the 'Rainbow Plane' or 'Screen' or whatever it would best be called as.

When dealing with something other than a perfectly symetrical matrix I find it to be the best method for symbolic understanding is to find the avg. point among them that make then multiplied creates a perfectly symmetrical matrix and then read the Sabian for the 'perfect Matrix and also of the one you have in reality, and if the reality is missing a couple/few points then you still need to figure what the ideal point of occupation would be in relation to the nearest two on either side as to anticipate transits and progressions for activation and to also figure out what Sabian symbol is part of the matrix pattern.
I'm not at all sure how far up to speed you are with all the background knowledge on the Sabians..you do know of the account that a perfect pentagram will produce five Sabian Symbols that give the perfect outline for the plot of a novel, a life story, for a book, movie...what ever.
If this is news to you then you'll be interested in that Marc Edmond Jones started writing movie scripts for Hollywood not too very long after He obtained them from Elsie Wheeler...and sold them on a regular and contuing basis for years afterward.
I have a thread in the forum about Pentagrams, a few threads on the subject, actually. You should read the one concerning a perfect pentagram constructed to your M.C. That is some relatively recently acquired knowledge that my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, gave much needed description and understanding about.
We all have a perfect story we should keep in mind through out our lives based on the M.C. of our birth charts. The M.C., as you'll recall, is the "HOW" as to how we complete our personal dharmas and the M.C. is also known as signifying ones career. In a life lead pursuing on Spiritual Evolution, the M.C. in a Sabian Symbolic Chart Axis analysis is then both signifying HOW one works on his or herself and it is also symbolic of HOW we should, and could, best serve the World in a career capacity.
When one is truly on a spiritually evolutionary path working on perfecting oneself and working in the best means and manner to serve your fellow Man is one and the same.... and it will just naturally flow like that if one doesn't try to resist or veer from the path.

Phoenix Venus

Here's the players. Mars, South Node, Uranus, North Node, Chiron [and possibly the PoF but lets leave it out of consideration] So of all those players my choice for the Astro-object of the most influence is the North Node a large part of the reason being its' bi Quintile to Pluto and the North Node is in perfect novile aspect to Juno. Thus 42* from the :northnode: is a point at 14* :taurus: 16' 58". and I find that to be one end of this 'Plane' we are discussing. Another reason to go with the Node is that your M.C. ~ I.C. axis happens to be the position of the Moons Nodes on the USA natal chart [zero hour, July 4, 1776, Phil. Pa. chart]. ...not to mention also mine and also Suryakant's natal Nodes positions
I shouldn't have even brought up Mercury as it isn't a contender for a place in the proposed matrix nor the fact that it is near one of the two poles of the 'Rainbow Plane' or 'Screen' or whatever it would best be called as.

When dealing with something other than a perfectly symetrical matrix I find it to be the best method for symbolic understanding is to find the avg. point among them that make then multiplied creates a perfectly symmetrical matrix and then read the Sabian for the 'perfect Matrix and also of the one you have in reality, and if the reality is missing a couple/few points then you still need to figure what the ideal point of occupation would be in relation to the nearest two on either side as to anticipate transits and progressions for activation and to also figure out what Sabian symbol is part of the matrix pattern.
I'm not at all sure how far up to speed you are with all the background knowledge on the Sabians..you do know of the account that a perfect pentagram will produce five Sabian Symbols that give the perfect outline for the plot of a novel, a life story, for a book, movie...what ever.
If this is news to you then you'll be interested in that Marc Edmond Jones started writing movie scripts for Hollywood not too very long after He obtained them from Elsie Wheeler...and sold them on a regular and contuing basis for years afterward.
I have a thread in the forum about Pentagrams, a few threads on the subject, actually. You should read the one concerning a perfect pentagram constructed to your M.C. That is some relatively recently acquired knowledge that my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, gave much needed description and understanding about.
We all have a perfect story we should keep in mind through out our lives based on the M.C. of our birth charts. The M.C., as you'll recall, is the "HOW" as to how we complete our personal dharmas and the M.C. is also known as signifying ones career. In a life lead pursuing on Spiritual Evolution, the M.C. in a Sabian Symbolic Chart Axis analysis is then both signifying HOW one works on his or herself and it is also symbolic of HOW we should, and could, best serve the World in a career capacity.
When one is truly on a spiritually evolutionary path working on perfecting oneself and working in the best means and manner to serve your fellow Man is one and the same.... and it will just naturally flow like that if one doesn't try to resist or veer from the path.

ahh well... to go by the nodes merc and uranus are both 3 degrees shy.

to use the nodes in the other way, juno is 2 degrees shy of 42 and neptune 3 degrees shy of 96

yeah the description for 15 scorp mentions the pentagram.. i searched for the thread and thing i found it.. so basically count 72 from the mc 5 times....?

Leo 6.44
Taurus 24.44
Pisces 12.44
Cap 0.44
Libra 18.44

the symbols for those are interesting.. i have none on those exact degrees, sun at 17.39 libra and ceres at 1.17 cap, both about a degree off...

in october 2011 when i first became aware of many things, ceres was transiting past the point in pisces, pluto had been a bit past the one in cap, saturn passing the point at my sun.. and some months later jupiter went over the point in taurus

heres something else interesting i found about rainbows:
You need a few things to see a rainbow. The main things are rain, you need that rain to be illuminated by bright sunshine, and the rain must be in the right position relative to you. A primary rainbow is always somewhere on an arc 42 degrees around the shadow of your head (called the anti solar point). So the brightly illuminated rain must be in this direction away from you to see a rainbow. For a secondary bow it is 51 degrees around the shadow of your head.

Can rainbows appear in random places?
Sort of. As explained in one of the above answers, the primary rainbow is some part of an arc 42 degrees around the shadow of you head. But if you call something like a fountain a random place, then on a sunny day you can walk around the fountain until the spray from it lies on this arc, and you will see a rainbow. You can do that for lots of random artificial sources of drops of water in the air, like garden sprinklers, irrigation sprays, and the spray from artificial water falls. To see a secondary rainbow you would use 51 degrees instead of 42.

http://optics.kulgun.net/Rainbow/rainbow-faq.shtml

Last edited:

piercethevale

Interesting, I know of secondary rainbows, i have seen a number of them in my time. I would have assumed them to be produced from a secondary plane either in front or behind that of the primary one.
51.4285...* is the aspect of the Septile...the slope of the "Great Pyramid" and is the "MISSING LINK" I had initially suspected and hoped to have found...or would yet find...to my "Seven and the Five" theory/explanation.:w00t:

Outstanding! Nice work, Sherlock!:joyful:
If you were here I would kiss you.:kissing:

[to 'peer amid...or ...perhaps, 'amidst' ...the stars?'...as Edgar Cayce gave cause for consideration derived from his many readings concerning the "Great Pyramid" and the others. hmmmmm...]

...I do hope you understand that searching for the term rainbow in the attendant symbols isn't necessary. I'm merely basing this theory on a law of physics as applied to the personal natal chart, that it is of concern to rainbows in that law of physics doesn't have any bearing as to the symbols found in any qualifying matrix in a natal chart...or shouldn't have, as that wasn't in my mind when this concept was birthed.
It may yet show up in the mandala of the 360 symbols in a perfect form of the matrix...and I've thought of spending the time to explore that...but I've got so many other things on my plate presently..and as I have a strong hunch it won't be found, the time such a task would take gives me, what I believe to be justifiable, cause for the excuse.

piercethevale

...and immediately comes questions ...[I didn't even get to rise from my chair, .....sigh... ]Why didn't my source then state that there are two angles of positions from which one can observe a rainbow?

piercethevale

It came to my mind, this morning, that some years ago while I was discussing my "Runic explanation of the Zodiac" theory with Clarisse Conner over the phone she made mention in ref. to my Above the Earth, On the Earth and Below the Earth concept, which when one thinks about it is representative of the Macrocosm, the Mesocosm and the Microcosm, Clarisse said that this 'set up' is also to be found at the Pyramids in Egypt. She said that underneath those three big boys there by the Nile are three more directly underneath each.
Now, I didn't pursue that statement with any questions at that time. I don't know if she meant they are a physical reality, if they point in the other direction and whether there are three more 'Above' in some manner. But if you think about it...as it came to me this morning...the arrangement of the matrix is a representation of what she described along the Nile.

Phoenix Venus

...and immediately comes questions ...[I didn't even get to rise from my chair, .....sigh... ]Why didn't my source then state that there are two angles of positions from which one can observe a rainbow?

But PTV, don't you know... ask one why question and an infinite amount more will follow!

Ahh yes, the three pyramids on the earth to match the stars of orion's belt.... (have you considered that those stars are "the above"... as other outer representations of earthly matters would be the planet/stars/signs etc.) and three under the earth you say?

(I have heard talk of pyramids in oceans too... who knows but it's probable that they [not necessarily what you are referring to] are the lost pyramids of atlantis/lumeria/mu.. )

So.. macro.. meso.. micro... above.. on.. below...

Doesn't that suggest that there is some manifestation of US HUMANS under the earth... ? and if so what form would it take...?

Btw, I totally think Edgar Cayce was tapping into the akashic records and thus what he had to say was legit. (and being spot on about his predictions.) I am greatly intrigued by what he might have said about the pyramids... (i've heard tons of wild myths and theories surrounding them...) i'll have to go look it up :) unless you would like to delve into it here.

Well anyway, I don't know the exact alignment of the pyramids at giza BUT it does *look* similar to placement between the points in the matrix... doing a little bit of a search... here is an interesting link... something completely different to what you are referring to (at least i think) but it DOES say:

The angle of the pyramid is mentioned here. This refers to the angle from the center of the base at the edge to the apex or top, as if

one were to walk up the center of the steps of the Great Pyramid. The
angle at this center line of each face is 52 degrees. The angle at the 4
corner lines is 42 degrees.These are unnecessary for building a
pyramid.

WOWZAAAAA. And i don't think they would have picked those angles haphazardly or by accident, as nothing else about those pyramids are accidental. (and here's the million dollar question again - why? why were those angles picked?)

more:

The most conspicuous angle in water is the hydrogen ion - hydroxyl ion angle (H - OH). It is 104.5 degrees. Half angles are resonate. They represent a bond length vibrating at a certain frequency.

Whenever multiples of frequencies to that frequency are present, the original bond takes on some ofthe energy broadcast at these different frequencies (but only the multiples).

Thus, the resonate angle of water would be the angle to affect desiccation (drying) properties, of which pyramids are well known. That half angle of water is 52.25 degrees, or the real pyramid angle.

What is the "True" Pyramid Angle?
Some pyramid makers claim their pyramids are at exactly 51 degrees, 51 minutes, 17 seconds. That’s a fine angle; however the exact angle (of the Giza pyramid) depends on where on the Giza pyramid you are measuring.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Ahh, now i remember why i had never gotten too into Cayce, he was very difficult to decipher... but i suppose it'd be worth it with a bit of effort :)

this is really interesting:

At the correct time accurate imaginary lines can be drawn from the opening of the great Pyramid to the second star in the Great Dipper, called Polaris or the North Star. This indicates it is the system toward which the soul takes it flight after having completed its sojourn through this solar system. In October there will be seen the first variation in the position of the polar star in relation to the lines from the Great Pyramid. The dipper is gradually changing, and when this change becomes noticeable - as might be calculated from the Pyramid - there will be the beginning of the change in the races. There will come a greater influx of souls from the Atlantean, Lemurian, La, Ur or Da civilizations. These conditions are indicated in this turn in the journey through the pyramid.

Phoenix Venus

here's the original site i found it: http://optics.kulgun.net/Rainbow/rainbow-faq.shtml

it's on the wiki too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow

Secondary rainbows are caused by a double reflection of sunlight inside the raindrops, and appear at an angle of 50–53°.

In addition to the primary and secondary rainbows which can be seen in a direction opposite to the sun, it is also possible (but very rare) to see two faint rainbows in the direction of the sun. These are the tertiary and quaternary rainbows, formed by light that has reflected three or four times within the rain drops, at about 40° from the sun (for tertiary rainbows) and 45° (quaternary).

and a third source which gives the figures between 50.4 and 53.6 :http://www.webexhibits.org/causesofcolor/13.html