Hiv and alternative treatment?

retinoid

I agree, hiv meds will probably kill you, especially AZT or known as Zidovudine. AZT's list of side effects cause the "symptoms" of AIDS... Makes you wonder right? As for hiv being a retro virus, most retro virus' are harmless, but over the years, hiv has mutated. So for hiv being dangerous or not, I don't know, but the original virus, no. Hiv was meant to be a "cash cow". Also, on the astrological side of things, hiv equates sex and death (Scorpio, specifically Pluto in Scorpio). As for alternative treatment, I also don't know, I never looked into it, I was just concerned with the conspiracy surrounding hiv and AIDS... Best of luck to you!

*Edit* Ok, from next years solar return... You have Virgo as an ASC... What I've read that having Virgo as an ASC tends to indicate health problems.

AZT was extremely toxic in high doses, which was use in the 80's. Now they do not use AZT monotherapy (actually rarely is it used partially in low doses). The new HIV drugs are very effective and rarely have life disturbing side effects. Also we know HIV is dangerous, how you can say you do not know makes no sense.

To the OP: You catch HIV by the choices you make (unless you are born with it or catch it unknowingly). Any time you have unprotected sex, you put yourself at risk. It isn't gay sex that puts you at risk, it is unprotected sex. People with hiv live long lives and with undetectable viral loads you are basically non infectious and people do love them. You can still find a happy relationship with an illness.

tomzero

AZT was extremely toxic in high doses, which was use in the 80's. Now they do not use AZT monotherapy (actually rarely is it used partially in low doses). The new HIV drugs are very effective and rarely have life disturbing side effects. Also we know HIV is dangerous, how you can say you do not know makes no sense.

To the OP: You catch HIV by the choices you make (unless you are born with it or catch it unknowingly). Any time you have unprotected sex, you put yourself at risk. It isn't gay sex that puts you at risk, it is unprotected sex. People with hiv live long lives and with undetectable viral loads you are basically non infectious and people do love them. You can still find a happy relationship with an illness.

thats what I dodnt get, I always protected myself, the reason im so confused, like it was meant to happen

retinoid

thats what I dodnt get, I always protected myself, the reason im so confused, like it was meant to happen

A condom could have broken or perhaps you didn't protect yourself one time or another with a certain person. idk...that doesn't matter though and you aren't 'bad' for having hiv. Most people have had unprotected sex at one point in their lives they just didn't get hiv...those that don't see that are extremely dense. Having hiv is like having diabetes, except you have stigma by certain people that you don't want to associate with anyway...perhaps joining a support group would be good. Could meet life long friends that you wouldn't have met without hiv.

tomzero

A condom could have broken or perhaps you didn't protect yourself one time or another with a certain person. idk...that doesn't matter though and you aren't 'bad' for having hiv. Most people have had unprotected sex at one point in their lives they just didn't get hiv...those that don't see that are extremely dense. Having hiv is like having diabetes, except you have stigma by certain people that you don't want to associate with anyway...perhaps joining a support group would be good. Could meet life long friends that you wouldn't have met without hiv.

I only had unprotected sex with one person, and that was my ex, after they found out I was positive we broke up, they are negative.

I feel I may have been set up as I was on a dating site and rejected guys who didn't take it likely, and I was new to the gay scene. I feel I rejected someone who was hurt and they sent a friend who was attractive to talk to me knowing he was positive to infect me. I think this because it happened to me one time, I rejected someone and they sent a friend to have sex with me to try to infect me, But I didnt sleep with them.

im sorry, but I feel Ill get rid of this, I study alternative natural medicine, and I believe it could cure hiv. what HIV does it hides in your white blood cells and kills them and uses these cells as virus creating factories.. HIV meds dont work because they dont kills the virus in the cells only in the blood.

the treatment im doing kills the virus hiding in the cells and in the blood.

retinoid

I only had unprotected sex with one person, and that was my ex, after they found out I was positive we broke up, they are negative.

I feel I may have been set up as I was on a dating site and rejected guys who didn't take it likely, and I was new to the gay scene. I feel I rejected someone who was hurt and they sent a friend who was attractive to talk to me knowing he was positive to infect me. I think this because it happened to me one time, I rejected someone and they sent a friend to have sex with me to try to infect me, But I didnt sleep with them.

im sorry, but I feel Ill get rid of this, I study alternative natural medicine, and I believe it could cure hiv. what HIV does it hides in your white blood cells and kills them and uses these cells as virus creating factories.. HIV meds dont work because they dont kills the virus in the cells only in the blood.

the treatment im doing kills the virus hiding in the cells and in the blood.

I wish you luck. I hope you had a western blot as well? Being positive with an undetectable amount without meds is very rare so make sure you get a follow up test to make sure you are actually positive.

tomzero

I wish you luck. I hope you had a western blot as well? Being positive with an undetectable amount without meds is very rare so make sure you get a follow up test to make sure you are actually positive.

they did the western blot, I am postive. Its the alternative treatment ive been doing thats been keeping the viral load down.

but if anyone has any healing mantras or chants for me and prayer, Ill appreciate it.

retinoid

they did the western blot, I am postive. Its the alternative treatment ive been doing thats been keeping the viral load down.

but if anyone has any healing mantras or chants for me and prayer, Ill appreciate it.

200mcg of selenium is good at controlling HIV. This has actually been proven. Coconut oil also helps but you seem to be doing a good job yourself...what matters more than viral load is cd4 count.

Skywomb

200mcg of selenium is good at controlling HIV. This has actually been proven. Coconut oil also helps but you seem to be doing a good job yourself...what matters more than viral load is cd4 count.
At any rate I've found for more common ailments that pretty high doses of most anti-oxidants.....firstly Selenium, alpha-liponic acid, vitamin E and C works reasonably well.

retinoid

At any rate I've found for more common ailments that pretty high doses of most anti-oxidants.....firstly Selenium, alpha-liponic acid, vitamin E and C works reasonably well.

yes I think you are right. Perhaps most symptoms of disease, especially autoimmune, occurs because of oxidant activity. My personal opinion, with studying HIV for a few years, is that it is an autoimmune condition. They don't know how HIV destroys cells, but I believe once it infects CD4 cells originally and is destroyed by CD8 cells (and the CD4 cells that HIV is inhabiting) during the initial infection and 'seroconversion' when the antibodies are made, later on these cd4 cells are continuously killed by the other t-cells due to these cells over reacting. So perhaps this is why antioxidants work so well with hiv (especially selenium and coq-10) and perhaps why I have read hiv patients doing well when they were given prednisone (for other ailments) which is odd since prednisone SUPPRESSES immune activity...but the prednisone itself has horrifying side effects.

tomzero

yes I think you are right. Perhaps most symptoms of disease, especially autoimmune, occurs because of oxidant activity. My personal opinion, with studying HIV for a few years, is that it is an autoimmune condition. They don't know how HIV destroys cells, but I believe once it infects CD4 cells originally and is destroyed by CD8 cells (and the CD4 cells that HIV is inhabiting) during the initial infection and 'seroconversion' when the antibodies are made, later on these cd4 cells are continuously killed by the other t-cells due to these cells over reacting. So perhaps this is why antioxidants work so well with hiv (especially selenium and coq-10) and perhaps why I have read hiv patients doing well when they were given prednisone (for other ailments) which is odd since prednisone SUPPRESSES immune activity...but the prednisone itself has horrifying side effects.

so what does my SR look like? Does it say healing... Im doing all I know, I refuse to take HIV meds. this whole HIV set me back, I was almost to my career and gave it all up from this scare. I cant focus on anything eles but hiv right now and im promised a fulling career in my chart. Im sorry but I cant concentrate on a career if I keep HIV, so I know im going to get rid of it because it says im happy in my life from the midheaven.

Last edited:
Forget astrology. The only way to believe in astrology is to believe in a higher power, G-d. Right? Because otherwise astrology is just astronomical calculations with no meaning. Astrology says "when a planet is here at this time, it means such and such". That means that the physical positions of planets and other things have meaning. They can only have meaning where there is someone/ something to assign them a meaning. That something is G-d.

Now getting back to the point, astrology does not definitively rule you. G-d created the planets and other spacial bodies. They're just a medium for G-d. Like take then sun giving off light: does the sun give off light, or G-d? G-d gives light to the world and just uses the sun as a medium. The sun is not its own force, it doesn't have its own potential, it's ruled by G-d and is ultimately an expression of G-d.

Same thing with astrology: the starts and planets and everything else are just mediums G-d uses, they do not have their own power. You aren't tied down to what the stars say because you can bypass your "predetermined destiny" by directly engaging in a relationship with G-d. When you do this, the mediums of the starts are irrelevant- you are now connected to the source of all Life and can change your destiny.

So there's no need to spend time analyzing your chart more. Instead, spend time trying with all of your effort and sincerity to engage in a relationship with the One that made your chart, G-d Itself.

Here is a link I suggest:
http://www.noachide.org.uk/

p.s. freaking out I could have been HIV positive was what brought me to G-d and changed my life. Just because you were diagnosed with it doesn't mean that it will ever develop into AIDS, G-d forbid. Take Magic Johnson, for example. To my knowledge, the man was diagnosed many decades ago with the virus and is alive and healthy and it hasn't progressed to AIDS.

Live life as productively as you can, which means having a function- giving. Think of: how can I give to G-d? How can I give to world? What does the world need of me? What does G-d need of me? What can I do?

Skywomb

Forget astrology. The only way to believe in astrology is to believe in a higher power, G-d. Right? Because otherwise astrology is just astronomical calculations with no meaning. Astrology says "when a planet is here at this time, it means such and such". That means that the physical positions of planets and other things have meaning. They can only have meaning where there is someone/ something to assign them a meaning. That something is G-d.

Now getting back to the point, astrology does not definitively rule you. G-d created the planets and other spacial bodies. They're just a medium for G-d. Like take then sun giving off light: does the sun give off light, or G-d? G-d gives light to the world and just uses the sun as a medium. The sun is not its own force, it doesn't have its own potential, it's ruled by G-d and is ultimately an expression of G-d.

Same thing with astrology: the starts and planets and everything else are just mediums G-d uses, they do not have their own power. You aren't tied down to what the stars say because you can bypass your "predetermined destiny" by directly engaging in a relationship with G-d. When you do this, the mediums of the starts are irrelevant- you are now connected to the source of all Life and can change your destiny.

So there's no need to spend time analyzing your chart more. Instead, spend time trying with all of your effort and sincerity to engage in a relationship with the One that made your chart, G-d Itself.

p.s. freaking out I could have been HIV positive was what brought me to G-d and changed my life. Just because you were diagnosed with it doesn't mean that it will ever develop into AIDS, G-d forbid. Take Magic Johnson, for example. To my knowledge, the man was diagnosed many decades ago with the virus and is alive and healthy and it hasn't progressed to AIDS.

Live life as productively as you can, which means having a function- giving. Think of: how can I give to G-d? How can I give to world? What does the world need of me? What does G-d need of me? What can I do?
Funny you should distain the word astrology and replace it with another just as ambiguous word no one can really know what that is either in the terms you referred it to (or judged it all by)...
Well whatever. But personally I try to find faith in what's in front of me, i.e. I'm sort of a pagan and pantheist due astrology (partly, but wholly).

Was going to type it earlier in a more nihilistic tone, but you in ways put it better than I could at the end there. (Despite the 0 missing and that stuff. :wink:)

tomzero

I dont care what anyone says, magic Johnson does not have HIV anymore, if he told the world he was HIV free it will give us hope, and the goverment does not want that.

aquarius7000

Tom,

What really helps is trusting in HIM and keeping the faith. He is the biggest doctor that has the final say, and Faith the medicine that can move mountains. A positive outlook and believing in yourself can work miracles.

Needless to say, your doctor's advice should not be ignored.

God bless you
:)AQ7

Skywomb

I'm not disdaining astrology. It's real. I'm just putting it in its place. :smile:
And I was not distaining your God. Just putting it in it's right place, right besides astrology or perhaps within astrology.
(But I understand where you come from so to speak. :smile: Thus I was just arguing semantics really (which rarely is a good idea when people have different views on words and then the beliefs therin), we'll leave it at that.)

retinoid

so what does my SR look like? Does it say healing... Im doing all I know, I refuse to take HIV meds. this whole HIV set me back, I was almost to my career and gave it all up from this scare. I cant focus on anything eles but hiv right now and im promised a fulling career in my chart. Im sorry but I cant concentrate on a career if I keep HIV, so I know im going to get rid of it because it says im happy in my life from the midheaven.

I see you walking away from hiv. I see it not causing a shorter life span for you, or much grief in life. I see it as a small bump in the road for you. Blessings...I cannot advise you on your career. For this whole thing makes what is meant to be.

tomzero

I see you walking away from hiv. I see it not causing a shorter life span for you, or much grief in life. I see it as a small bump in the road for you. Blessings...I cannot advise you on your career. For this whole thing makes what is meant to be.

Thank you, I see myself walking away also. You Know I had a pychic on here tell me, to keep working, all my hard work will pay off, and Im going to be great, and told me to go to the gym, and they stressed it and told me I have no fear of death or illness, they said Im going to get a big lucky break in my career.

anyways, I took there advise, later, my agnt called me and told me a famous movie producer wanted to meet me and flew me out to los angeles., during my flight, the clinic cancelled and told me I was HIV positive, so I called all my plans, and flew back home to check on my health.

all I know is I lost my job, my boyfriend, My ounce in a lifetime job opportunity and caught HIV

I asked another pychic, she says she dosnt no why I caught HIV, but she knows that big break I got was apart of my Desitny, and dosnt no why it It didnt work out. I was thinking someone hexed me, because why wouldnt it work out if it was apart of my destiny?

Last edited:

retinoid

Thank you, I see myself walking away also. You Know I had a pychic on here tell me, to keep working, all my hard work will pay off, and Im going to be great, and told me to go to the gym, and they stressed it and told me I have no fear of death or illness, they said Im going to get a big lucky break in my career.

anyways, I took there advise, later, my agnt called me and told me a famous movie producer wanted to meet me and flew me out to los angeles., during my flight, the clinic cancelled and told me I was HIV positive, so I called all my plans, and flew back home to check on my health.

all I know is I lost my job, my boyfriend, My ounce in a lifetime job opportunity and caught HIV

I asked another pychic, she says she dosnt no why I caught HIV, but she knows that big break I got was apart of my Desitny, and dosnt no why it It didnt work out. I was thinking someone hexed me, because why wouldnt it work out if it was apart of my destiny?

Destiny is a funny thing. We look at destiny in relation to our 'minds' basing it on our society...destiny to be a doctor, destiny to be a famous movie star or cure cancer. But life does not work out that way. Indeed someone could lose their job and seemingly...life...and gain a lot more. Perhaps that is destiny? I don't know. If you think obsessively about saving your health, then you will waste your life. Perhaps you will get hit by a car in 10yrs and all you did was worry about HIV! That would be ironic destiny.