Does my co-worker hate me?

26degrees

I keep getting weird vibes from a coworker of mine. I only started my job three weeks ago, I will start my forth week on Monday. I just get weird feelings from how she looks at me and how she talks to me. I really don't like asking her for help because I feel criticized when I do. I overheard her saying something about someone who shoots her dirty looks, and I hope I haven't done anything to rub her the wrong way. I don't know who she was talking about though, and I could just be getting myself paranoid for no reason. Maybe we're just not compatible people for some reason.

I am sun in scorpio. I would think she's ruled by the 10th house, since I'm the new one and she's been with the company for a lot longer. I do see her as a person of authority. So that would make her Mars in the 5th house in sagittarius.

Does she really not like me or am I worrying too much for no reason?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• question.jpg
    question.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 20

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun
-co-worker: I'll use both the generic 7th house ("the other") and the 3rd house (considering the co-worker as a "neighbor")
so,
-7th = Aquarius = Saturn
-3rd = Libra = Venus
-although seperating, Sun and Saturn are still within orb of conjunction, notice that it is querent (Sun) seperating from quesited (Saturn), indicative of querent's possibly - feelings about the co-worker BUT NOT of the co-worker's feelings about querent
-3rd house significator Venus flows toward querent (Sun)

These indications show at least neutral (if not indeed somewhat +) feelings/thoughts about the querent on the part of the co-worker.
In my opinion the answer to this horary question is no (OP's co-worker does not hate the OP)

26degrees

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun
-co-worker: I'll use both the generic 7th house ("the other") and the 3rd house (considering the co-worker as a "neighbor")
so,
-7th = Aquarius = Saturn
-3rd = Libra = Venus
-although seperating, Sun and Saturn are still within orb of conjunction, notice that it is querent (Sun) seperating from quesited (Saturn), indicative of querent's possibly - feelings about the co-worker BUT NOT of the co-worker's feelings about querent
-3rd house significator Venus flows toward querent (Sun)

These indications show at least neutral (if not indeed somewhat +) feelings/thoughts about the querent on the part of the co-worker.
In my opinion the answer to this horary question is no (OP's co-worker does not hate the OP)

Thanks, this is good news! I do have weird feelings about her, mostly for the fact I had it in my head that she really didn't like me. I was hoping I was just over thinking it and reading her wrong. Thanks so much!

IleneK

Premium Member
I keep getting weird vibes from a coworker of mine. I only started my job three weeks ago, I will start my forth week on Monday. I just get weird feelings from how she looks at me and how she talks to me. I really don't like asking her for help because I feel criticized when I do. I overheard her saying something about someone who shoots her dirty looks, and I hope I haven't done anything to rub her the wrong way. I don't know who she was talking about though, and I could just be getting myself paranoid for no reason. Maybe we're just not compatible people for some reason.

I am sun in scorpio. I would think she's ruled by the 10th house, since I'm the new one and she's been with the company for a lot longer. I do see her as a person of authority. So that would make her Mars in the 5th house in sagittarius.

Thanks in advance!

I see you as signified by the Sun and co-signified by the Moon.
Your coworker is signified by the ruler of the 6th house, Saturn.

Sun is separating from conjunction with Saturn, so whatever may have happened in the past is no longer in force. Moon makes no aspect to Saturn.

With this kind of lack of connection between you and her, I do not see the basis for any feelings yet on her part, including hatred or extreme dislike.

Moog

Thanks in advance!

Sidereal you is Moon, in the 9th, Pisces.

Capricorn is on the 7th house, and as she is 'quesited' then we can simply use that. Since you mention her as 'an authority' and incumbent (paraphase) with the company, exalted Saturn makes sense. Libra is also the 10th from Capricorn.

I think there is some kind of friction between you. You're the Moon in the 6th from Saturn. This is an awkward angle which symbolises the two planets being at odds with each other. However, you seem to be in a dignified position. Try not to take it personally.

She seems troubled in a few ways (not least is the Sun getting in her space)