Solar return- scaring?

DreamingTheSeas

This is my daughter's Solar return. I see that the SR Asc is Sagittarius which is her natal's 8th house ruler. That's not good at all. Venus and Jupiter are in her 6th house in Solar Return. Worry about Jupiter in 6th house?? Yes!!!! Jupiter there might expand illness etc.

Take a look please.

Attachments

• Solar return.jpg
    Solar return.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 48

Mark

Another way of saying "solar return" is "birthday." One way of saying it is charged full of fear and doubt, while the other is a celebration of time passing and life continuing. So, the better question is: Will you spend your daughter's birthday worrying or celebrating?

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Mark, I don't think the op was looking for condescending remarks, and there's nothing wrong with wanting to be prepared for what the year ahead holds.

Also, that chart looks...difficult to read. Is the outside the solar return positions? Can we maybe just get the solar return chart by itself? Also, what profection will this be for your daughter?

Last edited:

Mark

It certainly wasn't meant to be condescending. I made an honest observation and asked a real question. Jupiter in the 6th house can be just as positive as negative. Is the 8th house activation necessarily a bad thing? Personally, I am surrounded by 4's and 8's. People say they are scary and I ask why. Maybe it's just something on the other side of the fence that looks weird? I can tell you one thing that is definitely good for all daughters: happy fathers who celebrate with them.

P.S. Always be-aware of the confirmation bias.

P.P.S. The inside of that chart is natal and the outside is solar return.

DreamingTheSeas

Mark,

I don't want to rush for any confirmation or not. Just because of my limited knowledge on Astrology i asked out for your points on my daughter' s Solar Return chart. I can't understand why a mature person has to be afraid of asking a really serious or heavy question. After all i believe in freedom, i 'm free to ask - you are free to answer or NOT answer.

Kaiousei no Senshi,

The inner is the natal and the outside the Solar.

Mark

DreamingTheSeas: I'm not sure how you've read my posts, but you definitely aren't reading the meaning that I intended. I'm trying to give you the benefit of experience that you requested. If you want a list of aspects and placements to be worried about, just keep on walking down that path. You'll get so many things to be afraid of that you can't count them. The fact is, however, that even after you interpret these things, you still have no idea how they will manifest until after they do so. Thus, this seeking will not prepare you for anything. It will just make you worrisome and a worrisome parent is not good for children. You may create an accident just by worry.

Munch

DreamingTheSeas: I'm not sure how you've read my posts, but you definitely aren't reading the meaning that I intended. I'm trying to give you the benefit of experience that you requested. If you want a list of aspects and placements to be worried about, just keep on walking down that path. You'll get so many things to be afraid of that you can't count them. The fact is, however, that even after you interpret these things, you still have no idea how they will manifest until after they do so. Thus, this seeking will not prepare you for anything. It will just make you worrisome and a worrisome parent is not good for children. You may create an accident just by worry.

Mark, I have grown to love and appreciate you in spite of myself (I swear that's a compliment, lol) but sometimes I can't help but think that you just don't get it.

No matter how good your advice, and I say this as a friend, if its not grounded in empathy and consideration for how the person is feeling, it will likely fall on deaf ears. Do you take advice from people that treat your life like a technical work order form as opposed to living, learning, feeling life? If so, I actually commend that. I think there is a lot to be said for being able to detach and be logical. Getting to a solution is my favorite way to operate, but that simply doesn't work for all people, no matter how much you think it should. I do still think you raise a fair question though.

DreamingTheSeas

Mark,

To be honest i misunderstood your previous post. And your point of view is right. But i 'm just an ordinary person who can resist the need to get prepared for thunderstorms. As for the part of <<worrisome parent is not good for children>>, i believe because of the worry i will be twice careful.

Mark

Munch: Thank you for being so fair in your post. I do, in fact, care a lot more about Truth than comfort. A pursuit of comfort is usually what prevents the discovery of fact. I would rather have a drill sergeant scream the Truth at me than be handed comfy misdirection with a smile. Think of it this way. If you're willing to sacrifice discovery for comfort, you will be comfortable. If you are willing to sacrifice comfort for discovery, you will discover. If you're not willing to sacrifice, you will get nothing. So, our choices are basically: wrong, tough, and wrong. I choose "tough" because it's the only one that ends with Truth. :rightful:

Mark

DreamingTheSeas: No offense is taken (you aren't so bad, anyway). Worrying does make you a little more careful, but only a certain amount of worry is necessary to achieve that effect. After that amount, too much worry becomes destructive. Life doesn't make this easy for anyone, especially when we're talking about children. Do everything you can for your daughter's sake and then just relax and be happy with her. That's the absolute best thing you can do.

Also, Jupiter is called the greater benefic for a reason. It won't start nor exaggerate any illnesses unless they will somehow become beneficial. Additionally, the 8th house is the house of death/rebirth, but it's also the house of goods belonging to others, committed relationships, and mind-expanding experiences. Perhaps this solar return marks the beginning of a development cycle for her?