Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Lunar/Solar

Lunar/Solar Now, this is a hot topic! This sub-board is dedicated to talks on the influence of solar eclipses, lunar eclipses, new moons, full moons, etc. in predictive astrology.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:07 AM

July 1st Eclipse And Part Of Fortune

Tomorrow's eclipse at 4:38 AM EDT hits my Part of Fortune in Cancer in the 10th House within a 2 and 1/2 degree orb.

I wonder what's in store from this eclipse? I've had quite bit of mediocre and bad luck the last few years in terms of career and employment. Will this eclipse change that into good luck?

Attached is my chart in equal and placidus format.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dp-equal.jpg (85.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg dp3894chart.jpg (86.0 KB, 4 views)

"You cannot escape your own attitudes, for they will form the nature of what you see." - Jane Roberts / Seth

"You can start with nothing and out of nothing and out of no way, a way will be made."- Rev. Michael Beckwith

Last edited by dperez3894; 07-01-2011 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Added Placidus chart.
Unread 07-01-2011, 01:19 AM

Re: July 1st Eclipse And Part Of Fortune

To my experience...it's got to be right on conjunction to have any significance.

...although do a progressed chart with a progressed Part of Fortune [day formula only...as I believe and has been proven to me that is the only correct formula regardless of time of day of birth. [and a top notch...highly acclaimed clairvoyant agrees with me on this point.]

Last edited by piercethevale; 07-01-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Unread 07-01-2011, 01:25 AM

Re: July 1st Eclipse And Part Of Fortune

Also...figure out your Part of Sudden Advancement...read the sabian Symbol for it and know that the Symbol is what you action or attitude you must employ to get a "Big Leg Up" ...now, this is not necessarily as to employment...but, it could be a great help as to that...and just might be 'necessary' as to employment...

...Regardless, it certainly need to be 'employed'!

...btw...stick to Placidus when doing Sabian analysis...as to any Parts derived from House Cusps or symbolically interpreting the cusps...it's the only system that works for that purpose...so, I have repeatedly found these last 27 years.

Last edited by piercethevale; 07-01-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Tags
eclipse, fortune, july, part