November 16th, spooky

lilllybelle

Just now I was trying to pull up my solar return chart for my next birthday. Well somehow I pulled up the chart for the wrong day. Here's the funny thing. The chart that I pulled up had so many similarities to my natal that it couldn't be coincidence. Get this My mars is at 24' aries, venus 23'aries, moon 24' libra, north node 23' libra with libra in the 2nd and aries in the 8th. I pulled up a chart that had mars at 23' scorpio, venus 22 'scorpio, moon 22' taurus, north node 21' taurus. The moon, mars, venus and north node opposition fell in 2nd and 8th houses for both charts. My software made the chart for 11-16-07, but I just looked in my ephemeris and that is not where any of those planets are at for that date. Oh this just gets freakier because a friend of mine was born on 11-16 and I remember telling him that date really stuck out in my head for some reason. Then layter I remembered that another friend of mind had the same birthday. I told my friend that 11-16 seemed like a special day for me. I just looked at the transits for 11-16-07. Mars will be stationing retrograde and saturn will be squaring my sun. Strange stuff. L.

Last edited: