Saturn in 5th house- Please help

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to husband's chart promise to become father is there. And wife's chart says some complication. But due to Sat-Moon conj. obstacle will come , but I feel, result will be positive.
So, be cheerful and enjoy pregnancy.

dr. farr

Best wishes for you: the fertility estimating method I used earlier in this thread did show definite + potential, so I think the only thing delaying/blocking was the "current astrological time-period" element; I anticipate your having the baby, and a healthy and happy baby too!
Sincerely,
Richard L. Farr

ramastro

Thanks for everyone's wishes. Unfortunately, I really could not enjoy my pregnancy. The first 3 months were horrible with bleeding in between constantly allowing me to think it might not sustain. Now, I progressed into 6th month and baby is doing fine and no complications yet for me as well. But I have a different problem now.

My husband is in deep trouble. Something terrible happened and he is in a situation where his close friend insulted and left him and also the person who was affected by him is behaving like a mental patient not sure when that person might affect our family or affect themselves. I have heard both sides of story and I know there is equal mistake from my husband and the other person and they both know that they got carried away and did the mistake. While my husband accepted the mistake and changed himself as a better person and started living more spirtual life, the other one is not allowing to live us a peaceful life.

We are constantly worried what will happen to us, whom we might lose (like my husband close friend of 17 years he lost) and also what that person might do to self(suicide) which will put my husband in more bad light.

Coming straight to the point, while we should enjoy the pregnancy-the last two months we are going through more stress, without peace what might happen at any minute, whom we might lose. I just wanted to know when will things get better for both of us and especially for my husband. When he will be out of stress and when people around him will not effect him so that we can lead a peaceful life. Seeing him depressed day by day makes me more depressed and is becoming tough for me to takecare of my unborn and my husband together.

I really don't want to write this but astrologyweekly has been a place where my questions were answered and people gave me hope. Please help in spending few minutes of your valuable time as I am in terrible need. Our charts are attached in the same thread in first post. Thank you

Zuri

I can't answer your questions about your latest trial & tribulation as I'm not yet experienced enough in astrology. However, I hope that things go right for you and your husband! It's good to read that you and your husband were finally able to conceive.

This thread was very intriguing to read. Kudos to Dr. Farr for correctly predicting that Ramastro would have a child at age 28 at the earliest. Ramastro will have had her 28th birthday by the time the baby is born.

Kudos to Minnimyriad for correctly predicting that Ramastro would get pregnant around April 2012, after Ramastro's 6-year challenge. I think last week of February/1st week of March was the actual conception date, so within a month of the prediction time?

I think it was Claire who predicted that the child would be a Scorpio, which seems likely? Scorpio, or perhaps Sagittarius?

ramastro

Thanks Zuri. Yes, most of Dr.Farr, minny and claire19 predictions came true. Claire19 prediction about scorpion girl could still become true as my due date is in 1st week of december and might happen bit earlier than that and we found out it is a girl.

I am not sure if medical astrology is the right place to ask about the question I had about my current situation but thought as it is related to peace, discturbance caused in our lives and out mental state being affected. All i wanted to know is if there is any indication in both of our charts that we are going through this tough phase without peace and if so when should things get better as per chart. I am preparing for the worst though.

I would be more thankful to Dr.Farr, minny, claire and Ryan if they can help answering this question. Thanks

ramastro

My husband is going through very bad phase now as I mentioned before and he is mentally depressed and not sure what will happen when. We are expecting a baby in the first week of december and we could not enjoy this happy baby phase due to this disturbance caused in our lives. I am equally disturbed as my husband as I could not see him suffering. Someone please answer the following two questions. If you think this is not the right place to post, please feel free to move this post to the place where I can get answers as the answers from learned ones like you are important to me at this time.

Additional details:

All the trouble started in our lives from June2, 2012 due to few actions performed by my husband from March 20, 2012 (coincidentally, this is the same day I had the embryo transfer in my IVF- I conceived through IVf after several years of trying). Our problems started from then

My questions:

1. Is there any indication in my or my husband's chart that we are supposed to go this suffering? what are the aspects or planet positions that are indicating this?

2. When will this suffering end for us, especially for my husband?

3. Do you see more bad days/events for us in future?
Our birth details:-

My birth info: Sep 27, 1984 at 23:27 PM, place: Nellore, AP, India
Husband Details: Nov 7, 1977 at 13:50 PM, Place of Birth: Vijayawada, AP, India

I have attached the charts again. Please someone answer

Attachments

• ramchart.jpg
    ramchart.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 37
  • husband.jpg
    husband.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 41

ramastro

All,

I am happy to say that after years of fighting with infertility, I finally gave birth to my daughter on Dec 7th. It was a normal delivery and everything went smooth and my recovery was quick too. I dont know how saturn being in 5th house is bad with respect to having children but here are few things I observed related to having this child.

It took me almost 6.5 years and several fertility treatments to have my daughter. She was conceived through IVF. When I am pregnant with her, my relationship with my husband was almost about to break and i went through so much pain. It is not my husband who wanted to end the relation but few things done by him while I am pregnant lost my trust in relationships and I suffered mentally due to this throughout my pregnancy in a phase that I should enjoy. But I am happy to hold my relation tight as my husband is now changed, more responsible and I could not ask for a better person than what he is now.

I said all the above things just to tell u what are the difficulties I faced to get pregnant and also being pregnant and I am not sure if it is due to saturn being in my fifth house. I am now a happy wife and mom and love every minute being with my daughter. I have attached my daughters chart here. Please let me know if she has any potential health problems in future and also I need your best wishes from you guys for her bright and happy future

Attachments

• DD chart.jpg
    DD chart.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 46

FarEastUranus

I agree that the ancient view is often very limited and quite negative with the superstitious gloom and doom approach born of ignorance and fear. As a Satun in Leo and the 5th person I have not had children but then my Moon is not well aspected also. This has been a conscious choice for me.

Conjunct Mars????? a boy child and maybe a forceps delivery. Depends. May be an Aries type.... Many things depending the state of the chart.

Hi Claire,

Do we have the same configuration of Saturn Moon? Moon on the cusp of the 5th, Saturn the lord of the 5th in the 12th? Could you elaborate a bit more? Some have said that Saturn is the father archetype and moon the mother archetype, my Sun is Virgo in the 1st house, if my birth time is accurate enough.

About children, I don't have one yet and I am in my mid-thirties. Can't really state any correlations there. So far, I'm more interested in self-expression, fertility of the mind.
Thank you!

dr. farr

All,

I am happy to say that after years of fighting with infertility, I finally gave birth to my daughter on Dec 7th. It was a normal delivery and everything went smooth and my recovery was quick too. I dont know how saturn being in 5th house is bad with respect to having children but here are few things I observed related to having this child.

It took me almost 6.5 years and several fertility treatments to have my daughter. She was conceived through IVF. When I am pregnant with her, my relationship with my husband was almost about to break and i went through so much pain. It is not my husband who wanted to end the relation but few things done by him while I am pregnant lost my trust in relationships and I suffered mentally due to this throughout my pregnancy in a phase that I should enjoy. But I am happy to hold my relation tight as my husband is now changed, more responsible and I could not ask for a better person than what he is now.

I said all the above things just to tell u what are the difficulties I faced to get pregnant and also being pregnant and I am not sure if it is due to saturn being in my fifth house. I am now a happy wife and mom and love every minute being with my daughter. I have attached my daughters chart here. Please let me know if she has any potential health problems in future and also I need your best wishes from you guys for her bright and happy future

This is wonderful news! Thanks for the update:happy: and best wishes to you, your husband and your baby girl , for a healthy and happy future:joyful:!

sethi

All,

First of all congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

In her chart, I can see that both of you (her mother and her father) will have to work to provide their child with a congenial home environment.

Give her some slack and remember that she will be only human.
Don't pin all your hopes on her, otherwise this will create a lot of burden for her.

More about her maybe later.

ramastro

Hello All,

Here I am back after almost 3 years and in the same situation trying to get pregnant for a while now to have second child :)

If any of you recall, I started this thread may be 5 years ago trying to get pregnant with first child and few of you gave correct predictions and my daughter was born on Dec 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM in Chicago, IL

I have been taking treatments again for a while and just wanted to let you know that I have PCOS and so got pregnant the first time with IVF.

I wanted to see if you can help me in determining when I would have my second child and if that would be boy or girl?

Thanks again for your comments here. I have also attached charts.

MY DOB:- Sep 27, 1984 at 23:27 PM in Nellore, India
Husband's DOB :- Nov 7, 1977 at 13:50 PM in Vijayawada, India
Daughter:- Dec 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM in Chicago, IL.

Thanks again for looking into this. I really appreciate your time here.

Attachments

• Ramastrochart.gif
    Ramastrochart.gif
    53 KB · Views: 39
  • Husband chart.pdf
    78.9 KB · Views: 51

sethi

Hello Rama,

It will again take quite some time for you to get pregnant. Please don't loose hope in this matter.

Good chances of a female exist. However, when you will get pregnant, then you should ask about it .

I know you are from India and in India, there's lots of stress and pressure for a baby boy.

So instead of asking about it now, please wait for your pregnancy and then inquire about it.

I will give you a better reply about it.

Okay

ramastro

HI Sethi,

Thanks for letting me know.

When you said it will take quite some time, do you know how many years it might take? I have my next IVF being scheduled for this December 2015. Please let me know.

On the other hand, I am okay if it is a boy or girl- I was just curious :)

Thanks again.

sethi

can you tell me the exact date of your pregnancy with your first child?

Or the dob of your first child?

then I will check and compare.

But please note that currently I am working for my audits and I cannot promise a quick reply

sethi

Just saw the dob of your first child.

Will reply to you later in this query , in the meanwhile please post your child's chart

ramastro

Hi Sethi,

Thank you. I attached my daughter's chart here.
Here is her DOB:- Dec 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM CST in Lake Barrington, IL

Thanks a lot for looking into this.

Ramastro

Attachments

• Daughter Chart.pdf
    86.2 KB · Views: 53