Do you think I have what it takes to be an professtional astrologer?:D

Three-leg-cat

Katles said:
4.55am, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands. 17 August 1984

Do you think I have what it takes to be an professtional astrologer?:D
From Parkers' Astrology,
THE MOON'S ASPECTS TO NEPTUNE
Positive aspects
Both planets work well in these aspects, adding imagination and emotional force. However, these qualities must be channelled and restrained if vagueness and confusion are not to mar their expression. Sometimes there are psychic gifts: if the individual feels an inclination in this direction it is important for him or her to seek reliable advice from someone of experience. These aspects are often present in the charts of astrologers.
MERCURY'S ASPECTS TO URANUS
Note: Aspects between Mercury and Uranus are often found in the charts of professional astrologers.
My natal Moon(14Leo28'27") forms a trine aspect to Neptune(20Sag26'16"R), just my Retrograde Mercury(25Pis43'55"R) forms a square with it. I've a trine between Mercury and Uranus(20Sco16'43"R) too. I'm not so sure what to do with these so many retrograde planets involved...

I'm an astrology amateur, just I think I'm willing to answer other's astrological questions to satisfy curiosity. To be a professional one, techniques and theories training are usually benefical, while you may have to answer your clients well even if you don't think you may not relate them very well at an instant, or when transits are influencing your mood...

Good luck,

Three-leg-cat

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
getting clients

Katles,

The first step is learning to do astrological interpretation! I suggest either going to my website below to learn the basics or finding an astrology book that works for you. Then you have to study and interpret many charts. the internet is a playground of charts and, believe me, you WILL get immediate feedback from your attempts at interpreting a person's chart if you get it wrong! ;) After you have done many charts with reasonable success, the next step is to get clients who are willing to PAY you for your interpretations. There are many ways to do this, from personal referrals to psychic/astrological hotlines and everything in between. There are many ways to make money from astrology...you need to find the one that is best for you.

Astrologically,

Tim

Mary

Katles:

I´ve seen your chart, and beside some aspects thay may indicate interest in astrology or the occult: Moon conjucnt mC trine neptune conjucnt jupiter and trine sun.

Also the ruler of the MC in scoprio...

But what may be most interesting for you is that, the ruler of your MC is in the 29º degre, in the middle of a sextile formed with pluto in the 29º libra sextile neptune in the 29º of sagitarius, opposed to your north node: Forming the configuration of the boomerang almost exact aspect.

You may be wondering what about the 29º degree,... Serbian astrologer Nikola Stojanovic has an article about the 29º degree which according to his investination on the astrological degrees means CLARIVOYANCE, TO BE CLARIVOYANT. www.astrologyinserbia.com

Mercury in the 11th, was interpreted in ancient astrology (before uranus was discovered)as an inidator for astrology. You do have gemini in the 11th and mercury is square uranus, and that´s quite significant.

Good luck

Three-leg-cat

Mary said:
Mercury in the 11th, was interpreted in ancient astrology (before uranus was discovered)as an inidator for astrology. You do have gemini in the 11th and mercury is square uranus, and that´s quite significant.
Hello Mary,

I'd like to know more about Mercury in the 11th. Are there more information about that?

Thank you for your notes!

Three-leg-cat

Mary

Actually I took this info from an old astrology book I no longer have. (Borrowed=lost).

But I have researched this info from professional astrologer´s charts:

Astrologer nº1

Virgo in the 11th
Gemini in the 9th
Chiron in the 6th
Uranus in an air sign conjucnt asc
MC- ASC axis in the 29th degree
Sun and moon in scorpio

Astrologer nº 2

Mars in Gemini in the 11th
Mercury conjucnt Sun (combust) in the 10th trine neptune
Pluto in the 12th conjunct asc.
Moon in the ASC
Eventough leo is on the 11th cusp, almost the whole sign of virgo is in the 11th
Aquarius is on the 5th house cusp (hobbies)

Astrologer nº3

Aquarius ASC
Uranus in scorpio in the 9th house
MC in scorpio in the 29th degree
Ruler of the 12th house in the 6th in the 29th degree (Saturn)
Scorpio in the 9th, Pluto in the 8th
Chiron opposed MC
Pluto trine ASC and Sunconjunct venus (grand trine) Sun and venus opposed neptune (kite)
Chirom opposed uranus (conjucnt nodal axis) square saturn and mars

Astrologer nº4

Moon in Asc in an air sign
Aquarius in the 11th cusp, chiron in the 11th cusp
jupiter conjucnt pluto in pisces in the 11th house
Uranus conjucnt mercury in the 9th cusp
lord of the 9tn and 10th (saturn) in scorpio in the 6th house

Astrologer nº 5

Virgo Asc
moon in the 12th house
Aquarius in the 6th house cusp
Jupiter retrograde in aquarius in the 5th house. Pluto in libra in 1st house. Jupiter trine Pluto
5th house cusp capricorn, it´s ruler is in the MC in the 29th degree
Gemini in the 10th, Mercury in the 11th house
Sun trine neptune
Ruler of the 9th in the 12th, conjucnt moon square neptune

Astrologer nº6

Virgo ASC
Neptune in the 1st house
Gemini Mc, Uranus in gemini in the 10th house
Pluot in the 11th house
Moon in the 12th house
Saturn retrograde in the 12th house in the 29th degree
Chron in the 3rd house,
Sun, Venus, Mercury and mars opposed neptune, trine pluto an chiron.
Aquarius in the 6th house

Astrologer nº7

Lord of Asc in the 12th house cusp
Sun combust mercury conjucnt MChouse, near the 11th house
Neptune and Chiron conjucnt mars and jupiter in the 11th house
Venus and moon sqaure pluto and saturn in the 9th
Uranus in Gemini
Sun, mercury in virgo Mc in virgo.
Ruler of the 12th in the 9th. Ruler of the 8th in the 6th.
Mercury/Sun square uranus

Astrologer nº8

Aquarius ASC, Uranus in the 3rd house conjunct mars (ruler of 10th) Both square moon and pluto in the 6th
Chiron in the 3rd
Scorpio in the 9th. Ruler of the 9th in the 6th.
Jupiter trine neptune. Sun sqaure neptune.
Sun and mercury in gemini. Gemini in the 5th cusp, its ruler is in the 5th house i gemini, as I said.
Saturn retrograde in the MC

I´m tired just the last one...

Astrologer nº9

Neptune Retrograde in the 29th degree 1st house tr square retrograde uranus (conjunct MC), opposed venus and trine mercry in aquarius in the 5th house.
Jupiter conjucnt pluto (both retrograde) in the 11th house, opposed mercury and moon in auquarius
Chiron in aquarius sextile north node
Sun in PIsces in the 6th

What aspects, planets do you think draws your interest in astrology? Analize your own chart and please discuss!

Kisses for all

pisceskitty

I have Uranus in Libra conjunct my Asc; I have my Chiron in the 6th house ;My Moon in Gemini in the 9th house trine my Asc./Uranus; My saturn in Gemini, is also in the 8th house. So is the asteroid Vesta. I also have Pluto in the 12th. I've been fascinated by Astrology since I was a wee girl.

Last edited:

Mary

pisceskitty... Is vesta related to astrology... I do have vesta in the 8th house, conjunct vertex in aquarius....

Mary

Culpeper

Premium Member
Your rising sign and sun sign(Leo) are the same, and the Sun is in your first house. This is a very powerful combination, and you should be able to do what ever you want with your life.

Mercury(Virgo), the traditional planet of Astrologers, rules the eleventh house of hopes and wishes. If you hope for Astrology you may have it. Also friends will assist you in this.

Mercury also rules the second house of money, income and moveable goods. Astrology will become more than a hobby, and money will be made from it. Mercury is actually resident in your second house which strengthens this judgment. However, Mercury is retrograde which may delay matters for a time.

Mercury is also conjunct Venus which imparts benefits. Venus rules the fourth house of the final outcome. It is very active with many planets indicating much work to be done.

I can see many other favorable indications for Astrology in your chart, but I will have to leave it at this.

Claire19

pisceskitty said:
I have Uranus in Libra conjunct my Asc; I have my Chiron in the 6th house ;My Moon in Gemini in the 9th house trine my Asc./Uranus; My saturn in Gemini, is also in the 8th house. So is the asteroid Vesta. I also have Pluto in the 12th. I've been fascinated by Astrology since I was a wee girl.

Uranus in Libra conjunct Ascendant points to an early interest in astrology. also Moon in Gemini trine. Studying the subject at home also. Pluto in 12th points to spiritual aspects and wanting to know the deeper workings of the psyche and also occult. You could write on the subject and submit articles etc I am sure with your Gemini and Libra influences. CHiron in 6th points to helping others heal their wounds with your astrological knowledge of their charts. The medical side should appeal to you.

Claire19

Three-leg-cat said:
Hello Mary,

I'd like to know more about Mercury in the 11th. Are there more information about that?

Thank you for your notes!

Three-leg-cat

This is very significant I agree. However there will be some conflict around the study and perhaps eventual writing about it. The 11th house is the house of Aquarius which is the ruler of astrological sciences. Mercury there is communicating about it and study. You become involved in groups that teach and discuss astrology such as this forum!! :)

Claire19

Culpeper said:
Your rising sign and sun sign(Leo) are the same, and the Sun is in your first house. This is a very powerful combination, and you should be able to do what ever you want with your life.

Mercury(Virgo), the traditional planet of Astrologers, rules the eleventh house of hopes and wishes. If you hope for Astrology you may have it. Also friends will assist you in this.

Mercury also rules the second house of money, income and moveable goods. Astrology will become more than a hobby, and money will be made from it. Mercury is actually resident in your second house which strengthens this judgment. However, Mercury is retrograde which may delay matters for a time.

Mercury is also conjunct Venus which imparts benefits. Venus rules the fourth house of the final outcome. It is very active with many planets indicating much work to be done.

I can see many other favorable indications for Astrology in your chart, but I will have to leave it at this.

Aquarius on the 7th cusp can mean a partnership dealing with this subject and counselling involving this subject perhaps. So an astrological counsellor and teacher with the strong Gemini.