I am looking for patterns in my chart...

viksoso

Thank you Tim And JupiterAsc for the welcome and all the information.
Let's see if I manage to attach my chart :)

I remember last year on the exact day & time Uranus was stationing retrograde I was feeling drowsy and wobbly all day - even though I had slept & eaten and was well generally. We were sitting together after dinner, having conversations, when I suddenly felt like I was melting. I decided to go upstairs and have a glass of water & lay down to rest and while I was walking the stairs I started blacking out, in like flashes. I tried to stay conscious and took deep breaths and barely made it to the sink and poured myself some water. I was so thirsty! Just as my lips felt the cool water come into my body, I faint and fall and black out. I think I was gone for about 30 seconds, and I wasn't unconscious, I was just in another place, somehow abstractly noticing that I fell face down and my lip was bleeding, but although I could feel the seconds pass, time was so slow and everything seemed black around me, but not like closed eyes, more like standing in darkness without a body. I had some profound realizations, but I can't recall what they were exactly. I had just gone through a miscarriage about 7 weeks before and was very much focused on healing my body and grieving my lost child. I know it had something to do about my health, some changes I had to make. Also I had this vision of my thyroid, which I think was "responsible" in some way for my body blacking out, but I am still working on figuring that one out :) I felt beaten up when I woke up into my body again, but apart from a few bruises and a bleeding lip I was fine.
Today I felt a few tingles in my body that reminded me of that buzzing black out, which reminded me that it happened "same day" last year - when Uranus stationed retrograde. Remembering this episode was really healing, because instead of anxiety rising up about what is wrong with me, I was able to feel deep gratitude for the recovery/healing I have made over the past year.

I am sharing this mainly because I love writing and sharing my experiences with others - if this is impolite, please let me know. This is my first forum participation since I was a teenager so I'm a bit rusty :)

x

[Moved posts #1, 2, 5, and 6 from an introductory thread, because that board is not for chart reading. - Moderator]

Attachments

• Vik Birth Chart.jpg
    Vik Birth Chart.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

Petunia

Re: Hi brave heart

First of all, thanks for sharing your chart of some bio details. Fascinating. I note sun opp Jup opp MC - big schemes could potentially run to difficulties - would like to run your chart with transits for now and let you have some comments, would that be OK? I can send you mine if you like you will see I have some beautiful oppositions too:smile:

viksoso

Hi everyone,

I already wrote a bit about myself in the introductory board —> can I add a link to that thread?

I have been studying my chart for years and I never get bored and always find new layers and perspectives on certain placements or aspects. However, I don’t have enough experience in reading charts to understand the general pattern and dynamics of it all coming together. I am sure that is a lifetime quest, but maybe you dear readers have some ideas to hint me in a new direction. I switched to the whole house system, because I am born a bit more northern than close to the equator, so I didn’t feel comfortable with Placidus. My placidus chart looks quite different in a lot of areas, and because I only recently moved to whole sign, I definitely also still feel „at home“ in my other placidus chart (i know there is loads of more systems, but most of them settle somewhere in the middle between the two (in my case).
I understamd the aspects individually and also have a good feeling of some belonging together and some not.
A lot of planets are loosely around the ac/dc and ic/mc axis, i am super happy about my capricorn moon that grounds me and brings some balancing earth, although i know its also a challenge - as everything is a challenge and a blessing :)
I am currently having crazy uranus transits - uranus stationd retro on my natal lilith square my natal sun and (not exact) trines my moon and neptune.
I am coming out of heavy years, very straining on all levels. This year has been one of recovery for me and it gets better every month!
Although i wouldnt say i am in any crisis right now, i definitely feel a strong urge to change myself and my life even more. Right now i have a job that is totally ok, but not my passion and really quite boring, which to me feels tiring and stressful. On the one hand its killing me, this boredom and not being challenged at work, on the other hand i dont know what i could do that fulfills me more. I mean i have plenty of interests, but i also gotta pay bills, right?

I definitely feel like i am also going through a spiritual development this year and I love every bit of it. If I could wish for a career, I would be an activist for nature and animals, who also writes and learns. i want to help save the world and i want and experience every bit of it. I definitely work best from home and need a lot of quiet time. Then i am healthy mentally and have lazor focus. I have a thyroid auto immune disease and have struggled with depression and anger for most of my life, but i also never listened to my body or my emotions and since I am more gentle and caring to myself, the depression and anger are as good as gone (i can express and move through them healthily now)

Any feedback is appreciated!

Petunia

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Looking at your chart now, I see that I have problems reading the dob, place of birth etc. even when I blow the chart up. Could you send the details in email? would you mind? Then I will make a chart , look at the transits and send comments to you with the chart. Here are my details if you want to practise (all comments welcome!!) born 18 1 1954 16:00 local time, Dunkirk France. Looking forward. (Just to give you some leads, I have just retired as an international lawyer, am very fond of nature and animals, had one daughter who died, had one husband who died). Water/earth person. Look froward to hearing.