Ruling Planet Earth

WhichSabri

Hi, I was doing some research on the ruling Planets.. I stumbled on the fact that two pairs of signs share one ruling Planet. Those are of course, Taurus and Libra, ruled by Venus, and, Gemini with Virgo, ruled by Mercury. Then, I kind of remembered that much information about astrology is hidden worldwide or alternated with purpose to mislead.. Something is not quite right with these double rulerships.. So, my question is Where is Planet Earth as a ruling Planet? Is this another way for the rulers of this World, for trying to hide this Mother Planet before our eyes again? I sort of finalized and placed Earth as a ruling Planet, but for now I would like to hear your thoughts on the topic. Much love to All readers and thinkers!

petosiris

Banned
Hi, I was doing some research on the ruling Planets.. I stumbled on the fact that two pairs of signs share one ruling Planet. Those are of course, Taurus and Libra, ruled by Venus, and, Gemini with Virgo, ruled by Mercury. Then, I kind of remembered that much information about astrology is hidden worldwide or alternated with purpose to mislead.. Something is not quite right with these double rulerships.. So, my question is Where is Planet Earth as a ruling Planet? Is this another way for the rulers of this World, for trying to hide this Mother Planet before our eyes again? I sort of finalized and placed Earth as a ruling Planet, but for now I would like to hear your thoughts on the topic. Much love to All readers and thinkers!

We are anti-Earth on this board.

Culpeper

Premium Member
Welcome to the Astrolgyweekly forums. This is the traditional astrology forum, so here the Sun rules Leo and the Moon rules Cancer. These are the lights. The planets that look like stars each rule two signs. In addition to Mercury and Venus, Saturn rules Capricorn and Aquarius; Jupiter rules Sagittarius and Pisces; Mars rules Aries and Scorpio. Since the Earth is not visible, it is not part of this system. The outer planets and asteroids are not included either.

However, there are sun centered charts used by some modern astrologers and with them the earth is used as a planet. On the other forums someone might respond to this.

WhichSabri

Welcome to the Astrolgyweekly forums. This is the traditional astrology forum, so here the Sun rules Leo and the Moon rules Cancer. These are the lights. The planets that look like stars each rule two signs. In addition to Mercury and Venus, Saturn rules Capricorn and Aquarius; Jupiter rules Sagittarius and Pisces; Mars rules Aries and Scorpio. Since the Earth is not visible, it is not part of this system. The outer planets and asteroids are not included either.

However, there are sun centered charts used by some modern astrologers and with them the earth is used as a planet. On the other forums someone might respond to this.
Thank you Culpeper. My researches do not have nothing to do with what you name traditional or modern astrology.. Are only based on my personal insights, as a mighty cancerian :) With your response though I can only further concern about this science, as in why it delays to flourish, due to all these debates put (deliberately, as I feel) among people and scientist. You cannot see Earth in traditional astrology?! The non-seeing part, the brain, as in the back of our eyes, named Athena, is why my "sights" placed Earth the ruler of Virgo. I spoke in the traditional board, bcz in my views Greek mythology, a field that travels me closely into my insights, is supposed to be traditional.. Now I see, etymology of the word Athena can enlighten "anti-earthers" also.. Athena was also referred as the Grand Virgin, by no accident I guess.. The brain was a virgin land* that them could not rotate their eyes to see.. But still knew the existence, wisdom, anylitical procedures, fields etc..virgin land, as no own eye can be placed upon..
Ever..

JUPITERASC

Thank you Culpeper. My researches do not have nothing to do with what you name traditional or modern astrology.. Are only based on my personal insights, as a mighty cancerian :) With your response though I can only further concern about this science, as in why it delays to flourish, due to all these debates put (deliberately, as I feel) among people and scientist. You cannot see Earth in traditional astrology?! The non-seeing part, the brain, as in the back of our eyes, named Athena, is why my "sights" placed Earth the ruler of Virgo. I spoke in the traditional board, bcz in my views Greek mythology, a field that travels me closely into my insights, is supposed to be traditional.. Now I see, etymology of the word Athena can enlighten "anti-earthers" also.. Athena was also referred as the Grand Virgin, by no accident I guess.. The brain was a virgin land* that them could not rotate their eyes to see.. But still knew the existence, wisdom, anylitical procedures, fields etc..virgin land, as no own eye can be placed upon..
Ever..
do read the rules of our Traditional board on which you have posted this thread :smile:

i.e.

Members who wish to explore
a combination of traditional and modern ideas

should feel free to start a new thread in an appropriate forum
for further discussion.

Osamenor

Staff member
Ever..

Here at Astrology Weekly, traditional astrology means strictly traditional astrology, not other uses you might come up with for the word "traditional." In traditional astrology, the only planets, and the only ones that can be considered as sign rulers, are the sun, moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Posts on the Traditional Astrology board are required to be about traditional astrology only. If you're using Earth an astrological planet, your post is not traditional and not allowed on the Traditional board.

For that reason, I've moved this thread to the general Natal Astrology section. If you don't consider your post to be modern or traditional, then it belongs on one of the general astrology boards. Most modern astrologers don't use Earth as an astrological planet either, so in that respect, you're right: Earth as a sign ruler isn't really a modern astrology topic either.

WhichSabri

Here at Astrology Weekly, traditional astrology means strictly traditional astrology, not other uses you might come up with for the word "traditional." In traditional astrology, the only planets, and the only ones that can be considered as sign rulers, are the sun, moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Posts on the Traditional Astrology board are required to be about traditional astrology only. If you're using Earth an astrological planet, your post is not traditional and not allowed on the Traditional board.

For that reason, I've moved this thread to the general Natal Astrology section. If you don't consider your post to be modern or traditional, then it belongs on one of the general astrology boards. Most modern astrologers don't use Earth as an astrological planet either, so in that respect, you're right: Earth as a sign ruler isn't really a modern astrology topic either.
Ok, rules are rules then. I didnt know the differences and don't want to explore them. Nor did I came up with other uses of the word, but Those that came up with naming Stars and Planets are the tradition. I don't enjoy debates generally and feel sad that I had enter at first attempt of posting a view /research.. A science cut into pieces plagiarizes reality.. Base is aim. Integrity is key. Much love to all forums..

JUPITERASC

Ok, rules are rules then. I didnt know the differences and don't want to explore them. Nor did I came up with other uses of the word, but Those that came up with naming Stars and Planets are the tradition. I don't enjoy debates generally and feel sad that I had enter at first attempt of posting a view /research.. A science cut into pieces plagiarizes reality.. Base is aim. Integrity is key. Much love to all forums..
as a new member unaware of traditional board rules
you simply posted on the wrong board
a moderator has now moved your thread to General Natal Astrology :smile:
so now the discussion continues on an appropriate forum

greybeard

Earth, unlike the other planets, stands at the center of the chart, i.e. the center of the universe and is the recipient of the rays of the other planets rather than a participant in their actions. This is why Earth has no rulership.

Earth symbolizes the native, who is literally and figuratively the center of his or her universe. The chart shows how the other planets act upon this center, which is a passive recipient, not an actor. The heavens are seen from the point of view of Earth, the native.

The center of a turning wheel is motionless.

WhichSabri

The center of a turning seems to be motionless but it is not. It's turning along with the rest of the wheel in a whole movement, meaning the rays do not turn around the center independently. The whole turns even if it seems that the center is idle. This is the movement of the Sun in the Solar system. Back to Earth, I recon, at some positions through the year, gives more of her powers and characteristics, just like the Moon to Cancerians, the Sun to Leos, Mercury to Geminis, Mars to Aries etc etc. I see two aspects of Earth's powers, as briefly said above: her Brain nature, i.e. the unseen (Athena) and the her physical body/nature, the seen, the mass, the soil etc (Demetra).

waybread

Nobody is trying to hide the earth as a ruling planet.

Astrology is geocentric and topocentric, meaning that it is earth- and place-centered. It's where you stand. Symbolically in a horoscope, it is the AC-DC axis, with these points showing the horizons.

Horoscopes pre-date the Copernican revolution.

When did you ever see the earth up in the sky, as you would the planets? It's not up there. That's why it doesn't count as a planet.

A very few astrologers do heliocentric charts. The earth will appear in them as the point opposite your sun.

greybeard

The center does not turn.

The singularity that preceded the big bang was tiny, tiny, tiny....out of this nothingness emerged the universe. And where then is the center of the universe? It is wherever you are; all points within the universe are at center. Which is why all galaxies appear to recede from Earth in whichever direction you look. The
Earth, at center, is motionless. Brian Greene is a world renowned physicist. Consult his excellent book, "The Elegant Universe".

0=+1-1.
Proof that out of Nothing comes Something. Something requires Duality.

If there is a Turning there must also be a non-Turning, a Stillness.

Last edited:

WhichSabri

Nobody is trying to hide the earth as a ruling planet.

Astrology is geocentric and topocentric, meaning that it is earth- and place-centered. It's where you stand. Symbolically in a horoscope, it is the AC-DC axis, with these points showing the horizons.

Horoscopes pre-date the Copernican revolution.

When did you ever see the earth up in the sky, as you would the planets? It's not up there. That's why it doesn't count as a planet.

A very few astrologers do heliocentric charts. The earth will appear in them as the point opposite your sun.

Talking about Earth as a ruling Planet of a zodiac sign or possibly two.. Earth's seen part, the part we stand on ruling a sign and Earth's unseen part (similar to your geocentric description) ruling another sign.. Astrology is the science of energies.. If nobody was trying to hide or misunderstand something, astrology would stand in integrity same as her sister sciences, example maths, and would be taught since primary school.. Simple as that. :)

WhichSabri

The singularity that preceded the big bang was tiny, tiny, tiny....out of this nothingness emerged the universe. And where then is the center of the universe? It is wherever you are; all points within the universe are at center. Which is why all galaxies appear to recede from Earth in whichever direction you look. The
Earth, at center, is motionless. Brian Greene is a world renowned physicist. Consult his excellent book, "The Elegant Universe".

0=+1-1.
Proof that out of Nothing comes Something. Something requires Duality.

If there is a Turning there must also be a non-Turning, a Stillness.

Try to stand your body still and have your arms turning around you independently.. Turn your hand in circles from your wrist.. The wrist and arm is not still, is the base even not making full circles like the hand.. The universe is one body..

GemwDepth

Account Closed

Something very controversial you may like:

1. The Bible describes a fixed, flat Earth, around which the Sun, Moon, and stars revolve.

2. There is a reigning conspiracy theory that the Earth is actually flat. Earth is a flat, fixed center of the universe, around which everything in the heavens revolves. The conspiracy theory and its proponents are wholly unrelated to astrology.

If the Earth is indeed flat, and we are casting an astrological chart from where we are on earth in relation to the heavens above, wouldn't the entire astrological chart and wheel just make so much more sense now?

Tinker with the theory a bit before you reply.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

1. The Bible describes a fixed, flat Earth, around which the Sun, Moon, and stars revolve.

2. There is a reigning conspiracy theory that the Earth is actually flat. Earth is a flat, fixed center of the universe, around which everything in the heavens revolves. The conspiracy theory and its proponents are wholly unrelated to astrology.

If the Earth is indeed flat, and we are casting an astrological chart from where we are on earth in relation to the heavens above, wouldn't the entire astrological chart and wheel just make so much more sense now?

A Claim of '...Absolute Proof we are being lied to
about our measurering system and our cameras too...' :smile:
check it out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWdJ52dmqU

"....Today I stumbled across the proof I was looking for.
A little church cross caught my eye and the rest is history.
I recently went to Boston and visited the sky walk at 700ft with my P900.
I started watching them and one of them I decided to have a closer look
. I made a video and the further I got into google earth and my video
I noticed something very strange.
That is when the little church cross caught my eye.

To make a long story short.
We have been lied to about the size of earth.
I think it's 1/3 or so the size we thought it was.
This video proves this without a doubt.
All these conspiracies out there and I have been shutting it all out
and working on what I know to be a real truth.
Earth is flat and it's a small world after all...."

WhichSabri

The Earth is neither flat or round.. When I tried to explain the Earth's shape, back in 2012, this debate came up.. Debates are always coming up when people "need" to go away from the Truth.. A successful practice for the past least 2000years ruling the World.. All Planets give their energy influences according to the time and place an Individual is born.. So does the Earth, being at times at a more prominent position within the universe.. Just like any other planet..

JUPITERASC

The Earth is neither flat or round.. When I tried to explain the Earth's shape, back in 2012, this debate came up.. Debates are always coming up when people "need" to go away from the Truth.. A successful practice for the past least 2000years ruling the World.. All Planets give their energy influences according to the time and place an Individual is born.. So does the Earth, being at times at a more prominent position within the universe.. Just like any other planet..

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Slide06.JPG