Does anyone else hate having Mars in Pisces?

Xapu

Hello all!
I have Mars, Jupiter and Moon in pisces in the 1st house here. Mars trining Venus conjunct Pluto in scorpio in the 9th

Result: too dreamy, very hard to be assertive and get into action, falls in love passionately, jealous, finds it hard to let go. A big amount of sexual energy of which a big part has then to be devoted to higher studies (well conditioned mercury in sag in X). That scorpian conjunction provides a good deal of sexual attractiveness (according to some female friends and ex-girlfriends :p), but the little fishes just seem to water down my confidence..

Sun, Mercury, Saturn and asc. ruler Uranus in Saggitarius provide some fire, but my shyness has taken some 21 years (I'm 21) to start losing its grip (Saturn influence, conjuncting Sun)

Conclusion: I think Mars in Pisces helps to make it hard asking a girl out! Luckily that Jupiter in the 1st seems to provide some amount of luck with that issue every now and then :)

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I have Mars in Pisces 22 degrees retrograde with a Pisces rising 18 degrees. I have been told (and know this to be true) that I have two speeds...high or off. lol. It's a subtle energy sometimes and other times quite blatant. I am rarely still.....even when relaxed or seating...I'm tapping feet or moving around somehow. I think that's the retrograde motion. And I have no trouble letting a fella know if I'm interested. But my Venus in Cancer is a cardinal sign and my Aries moon too.....that probably helps there. As with everything it's balance.

I always thought it'd be great to have Mars in Virgo.

filly

Well, I know this post is old but it's here for future reference anyway so I'm gona give it a go! :)

Mars in Pisces @28 conjunct Fixed Star Scheat.

I feel I have endless energy for the things that I like or inspire me. During my life had to learn to comply with schedules, routine and to do the things I don't like but need to! That was hard but I got there! I get over with the stuff I must do very fast so I'm at rest to enjoy what I want! ;)
Ascendant ruler Venus in Aries in mixed reception with Mars here so I guess it gives me plenty of drive and stamina when I decide to get things done! Plus Sun in Taurus in a day chart gives stuburness and strong will to Venus! I'd love sport and competition.

Mars here will never be 'meat for cannon', will not fight and kill if he's told to and for obeying orders.
He will only fight for a higher cause which he believes in! As I came to prove myself in some past life of mine, Mars rules South Node and turns out that I was a Celtic warrior and a druid defending my tribe against the Romans. I fought for freedom and revenge for my 2 daughters being raped. And probably suicided myself so I wouldn't fall in the hands of the enemy. Mars with Scheat a star with the nature of mars and mercury lending more power to it though unfortunate!

I'm all peace and love but don't hurt me deliberately or disrespect me as a human being or else!!!!! Kkk

filly

I don't think this position of Mars *****!
So many times I see people fighting and pursuing something so avidly. ..and I ask: For what???

Pisces being the last sign of the zodiac and said to be composed by all the remaining signs bares me in mind, that previously or intuitively Mars has been throughout the other signs and has fought for his life, for his possessions, for his ideas, for his home, children and so on around the zodiac... till he gets to Pisces and he'll be fighting for what???
He knows already what's worth to fight for and not in the mundane world!

Ultimately, Mars deals with his spirit, self undoing, regrets, self sacrifice....all he's done and fought for is justified, he had the best of reasons! Why does it bother it's spirit? He should have given the other face when he was slaped when travelling libra and the 7th house? No he's done justice and gave a slap back! ! Why does he feel bad and powerless?

He knows that all of us have the 10 commandments
In borne with us deep down and that we don't need to be told of there existence by our parents nor religion... if everyone would follow them, there would be no need for war! Anyway this life is just a passage!
Mars here is high minded and he accepts that war and strife will never end coz people don't seem to meet their hearts when they cannot meet their minds!

Mars travelled till here knowing everything is worth fighting for...never give up fighting! Only to find out it's was all useless... but he can't help not fighting even if gained endless compassion! He's aware of the original sin and accepts his nature and other's.
One day we're going to be gone, start a new cicle again, strife again, etc... The law of karma rules the wheel and we return to inflict pain on each other's!
Learning lessons through life cicles uh? I'd call the battering and shattering of souls...to the point I refuse to watch the News!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I don't think this position of Mars *****!
So many times I see people fighting and pursuing something so avidly. ..and I ask: For what???

Pisces being the last sign of the zodiac and said to be composed by all the remaining signs bares me in mind, that previously or intuitively Mars has been throughout the other signs and has fought for his life, for his possessions, for his ideas, for his home, children and so on around the zodiac... till he gets to Pisces and he'll be fighting for what???
He knows already what's worth to fight for and not in the mundane world!

Ultimately, Mars deals with his spirit, self undoing, regrets, self sacrifice....all he's done and fought for is justified, he had the best of reasons! Why does it bother it's spirit? He should have given the other face when he was slaped when travelling libra and the 7th house? No he's done justice and gave a slap back! ! Why does he feel bad and powerless?

He knows that all of us have the 10 commandments
In borne with us deep down and that we don't need to be told of there existence by our parents nor religion... if everyone would follow them, there would be no need for war! Anyway this life is just a passage!
Mars here is high minded and he accepts that war and strife will never end coz people don't seem to meet their hearts when they cannot meet their minds!

Mars travelled till here knowing everything is worth fighting for...never give up fighting! Only to find out it's was all useless... but he can't help not fighting even if gained endless compassion! He's aware of the original sin and accepts his nature and other's.
One day we're going to be gone, start a new cicle again, strife again, etc... The law of karma rules the wheel and we return to inflict pain on each other's!
Learning lessons through life cicles uh? I'd call the battering and shattering of souls...to the point I refuse to watch the News!
Also, Pisces is the traditional home of Jupiter
so very important consideration is to study the signifcations of Jupiter
and aspects made by Jupiter AND Mars in the natal chart
:smile:

filly

Also, Pisces is the traditional home of Jupiter
so very important consideration is to study the signifcations of Jupiter
and aspects made by Jupiter AND Mars in the natal chart
:smile:

Hi Jupiterasc, long time no see! ;)

Yep, you're right! Must study that further, in my case never paid too much attention to Mars aspects coz it only makes a trine to moon in cancer at the MC(and trines Juno in Scorp if it counts), it supports the past life horary story that I'd cast. It would be fun to post it!

Jupiter is in detriment gemini in the 8th only sextiling venus and antiscia the Moon....ohh Moon links the 2! Mars and Jupiter!

Moon and Mars are the strongest dignity planets in my chart: Mars it's in triplicity, under the wheel in a day chart, in his house of joy, only trine aspected by a Moon at home at the Mc!

Mars is good! But when Im really challenged I have a natural authority that I just need to open my eyes and warn with roar of a lioness that big men shrink and back down!! I don't know how I do this coz it's like I'm possessed for a few seconds and when I comeback Im shocked with myself. It's like I cannot do this deliberately to scare people, but only when I'm being really threatened! Im fearless! Mars rules SN, so it's some strength that came from a past life and disturbs my Libra Asc! Kkkk

Dani iv

Lol...There are many successful, bold and driven pple with Mars in Pisces placement
Mitt Romney- politician and businessman
Bernard Arnault-5th richest man in the world
LeBron james- one of the greatest black basketballers
For film directors we have:
Zack snyder
Danny boyle

SunConjunctUranus

NBA Champions LeBron James, Stephen Curry, and Dwayne Wade, they had mars in Pisces. Current NBA superb rookie, EURO League Champions, the youngest ever MVP; Luka Doncic, he has mars in Pisces too.

Eanahsti

I feel like people with mars in Pisces have the ability to really “reach for their dreams”. I’ve noticed a lot of kpop stars seemed to have them (I’m pretty into kpop haha)

Ancar

I deeply despair that I have Mars in Pisces!

I am currently undergoing a quintuple (yes, 5 exact hits in a row) of transit Neptune conjunct my pitiful Mars in Pisces, and my life has completely fallen apart more than ever before. Lost my beloved cat, lost my job, suffered the worst allergies I've ever known, have NO energy, NO motivation, NO hope whatsoever.

I had been a moderately successful actor (one venue in which Pisces can succeed), but I have no more energy to even audition, let alone study scripts - or keep house...or even get out of bed and take a shower.

Quote from the renowned astrologer, Evangeline Adams:

"In Pisces Mars reaches the very depth of misfortune...Very few people with this detrimental position...reach any remarkable goal - even the greatest men are so hampered in their external expression that their greatness passes unremarked in a world that can only be conquered by battle-axes and sledge-hammers...the effect of Pisces on Mars is so deadly that the whole of one's externalization is nullified...one [can possess] every talent but that of making use of the others...Mars in Pisces is badly placed; in fact the worst position of the twelve." --Evangeline Adams, Your Place Among the Stars, 1972.

Ancar

JUPITERASC

I am currently undergoing a quintuple (yes, 5 exact hits in a row) of transit Neptune conjunct my pitiful Mars in Pisces, and my life has completely fallen apart more than ever before. Lost my beloved cat, lost my job, suffered the worst allergies I've ever known, have NO energy, NO motivation, NO hope whatsoever.

I had been a moderately successful actor (one venue in which Pisces can succeed), but I have no more energy to even audition, let alone study scripts - or keep house...or even get out of bed and take a shower.

"In Pisces Mars reaches the very depth of misfortune...Very few people with this detrimental position...reach any remarkable goal - even the greatest men are so hampered in their external expression that their greatness passes unremarked in a world that can only be conquered by battle-axes and sledge-hammers...the effect of Pisces on Mars is so deadly that the whole of one's externalization is nullified...one [can possess] every talent but that of making use of the others...Mars in Pisces is badly placed; in fact the worst position of the twelve." --Evangeline Adams, Your Place Among the Stars, 1972.

Ancar
David Beckham, Heidi Klum, Bob Dylan seem fine with the same placement :smile:

Ancar

David Beckham, Heidi Klum, Bob Dylan seem fine with the same placement :smile:
Have they been afflicted by quintuple transit conjunctions from Neptune? And are their other planets strong enough to overcome Mars in Pisces? (I have only one planet in fire, and it's seriously afflicted.) Do they have any positive aspects to Mars in Pisces? (I do not.) I have a stellium of Jupiter, Venus, Mars, and North Node in Pisces - all of which have undergone a 5-time conjunction of Neptune since early 2017. READ ROBERT HAND, EVANGELINE ADAMS, AND STARFIRE regarding Mars in Pisces conjoined by Neptune.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Have they been afflicted by quintuple transit conjunctions from Neptune? And are their other planets strong enough to overcome Mars in Pisces? (I have only one afflicted planet in fire.) Do they have any positive aspects to Mars in Pisces? (I do not.) I have a stellium of Jupiter, Venus, Mars, and North Node in Pisces - all of which have undergone a 5-time conjunction of Neptune since early 2017. READ ROBERT HAND, EVANGELINE ADAMS, AND STARFIRE regarding Mars in Pisces conjoined by Neptune.
interesting - Michaelangelo has same placement :smile:
also LeBron James

WHYNOT

Banned

Ancar

Ugh. I sympathise . I have trans Nep conj my Pisces Mars currently. My limited energy has really become noticeable (and alarming)! I feel so feeble and I'm a Scorpio(!) I can't muster the energy to even elaborate on more I'd like to say. (and this applies to all my communications, especially typing on keyboard). I have already this fear my (existing) life is going to fall apart in slow motion..

But you know what? The Universe has our back. We are going to be put in our rightful place. It's just that its going to be where our Soul chose to experience & should be... which is not what ego driven world (and our ego) makes us think we should .

Where is your North Node? That is the most important part of our chart really, because it gives major clue as to what your souls intent for how to evolve in present life.
I know it doesn't feel that great to know that though, because it involves struggling for a higher consciousness, the very thing that ego wants to resist.

P.S. I recently discovered Eckhard Tolle on YT and I'm going to tune into his methods to change my thought patterns. I really feel that it will help to transcend current difficulties! Check him out. He is a genuine spiritual teacher! Genuine. I noticed that he has changed many many peoples lives, judging by comments..

I have certainly many times in the past, wished my Mars placement was elsewhere! It has felt to be such a handicap in general !

Last edited:

Ancar

Ugh. I sympathise . I have trans Nep conj my Pisces Mars currently. My limited energy has really become noticeable (and alarming)! I feel so feeble and I'm a Scorpio(!) I can't muster the energy to even elaborate on more I'd like to say. (and this applies to all my communications, especially typing on keyboard). I have already this fear my (existing) life is going to fall apart in slow motion.
I hesitate to say this, but misery loves company - I really understand, deeply empathize with everything you're going through...it sounds SO familiar to me, so very much like my daily lethargy. But to reframe - a grief shared is half a grief...but somehow that doesn't seem to help much here, does it?

Where is your North Node? That is the most important part of our chart really, because it gives major clue as to what your souls intent for how to evolve in present life.
<laughing weakly> My North Node is conjunct my Mars in Pisces!! What does that say to you? Myself, I can't figure out the meaning there with Neptune drowning my Mars for the fourth time in the past two years.

I have certainly many times in the past, wished my Mars placement was elsewhere! It has felt to be such a handicap in general!
DITTO!!!

Last edited:

WHYNOT

Banned
Yes misery loves company.! But it is a comfort indeed to run across s.o with similar struggle!
I'm going to see what I can find out about your particular nodal placement. I've recently been delving into some new sources of info..
WHERE is your North N ? (which you mention is conjunct your Pisces Mars)

Ancar

WHERE is your North N? (which you mention is conjunct your Pisces Mars)
I assume you mean the exact degree and house? My natal NN is at 20PIS32 Rx. My natal Mars is at 16PIS26. At my birthplace, they are both in my 2nd House. In my relocation chart, Mars and NN are in my 1st (I used to doubt the validity of relocation, but I've had WAY too much confirmation in the past decade living in a different place that relocation can make BIG and eerily predictable changes in your life!!).

The midpoint between my Mars and NN is the apex of a Yod with Neptune and Pluto sextile on the opposite end.

I keep waiting for some kind of "activation" of my Yod (however that is supposed to manifest) with this two-year 5-hit conjunction by Neptune, see-sawing over my Mars, NN, and that apex, but all I'm getting is more lethargic, more allergic, more depressed, and less hopeful and motivated than I've ever felt in my life.

So instead of getting the "Finger of God" as the Yod is sometimes called, I feel like I'm just getting the finger...in a big way.

Oh, and I believe someone mentioned urinary tract infection. Ever since tr. Pluto first entered orb for a 5-hit square of my Neptune, and tr. Neptune has been conjoining my n. Mars, I've had one UTI after another. Pluto rules all the "lower regions" of the body. Neptune is water and susceptibility, Mars is inflammation and infection...I HAVE NEVER HAD A UTI UNTIL TWO YEARS AGO.

Hello!
As much i know about having Mar in Pisces is that your intuition and emotional competence expand with Pisces' psychic nature being supercharged by Mars, and you're more motivated by Piscean grace and kindness. Pisces lives in a fairytale world, and Mars' energy helps you get in touch with your own dreams, chase them down, and make them a reality!
May be expert's can help to know more about.