Qualities you find appealing in a person

Blaze

Account Closed
Not talking about what you find attractive in the opposite sex or describing a romantic situation. I'm talking about your peers, colleagues, acquaintances, etc. Qualities you find personally appealing that make you want to get to know the person better. And why.

Smarts? Odd sense of humor? Occasional quirkiness? Being principled? Being laid back? It can be something that is petty and even negative, like being jealous or self-deprecating. And why is it appealing to you?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I've found most of the "nerds" I encounter as too cautious, squeamish and soft to consider as anything more than acquaintances. Intelligence without the standard wrapping is intriguing to me because those types usually have more interesting lives than those who are too concerned about their "smart" image.

Being real when it's needed, and able to wander off into dreamland from time to time, it's awesome to exercise the creative mind.
Intelligence, humour.
Being themselves, outward and extrovert.
Understanding, and above all, respect.

Phoenix Venus

Uniqueness. Love the misfits and underdogs

Intelligence, creativity, spirituality

A live and let live mindset

Goofiness

Spontaneity

Directness and honesty.

Unspoken kindness.

Passion

There's a lot. I like people for their flaws too. I like rabble rousers and instigators.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

I'm very much drawn to the wise folk who are masters of their emotions because I'm learning to conquer my own emotional drives (moon inconjunct mercury and my dc my whom-to is "an electrical storm")

My part of "noble acquaintances" is in the degree "A MAN, HAVING OVERCOME HIS PASSIONS, TEACHES DEEP WISDOM IN TERMS OF HIS EXPERIENCE"