Any thoughts on why my life is so challenging?

Leo11

I would appreciate any readings of my birth chart. I always seem to be struggling with one issue after another. Trying to stay positive.

https://imgur.com/FCBl5vd

Joe Zaza

Is there a theme between these issues?

My first instinct is to point to your South Node conjunct MC. Your life may have a pattern (South Node) of learning lessons re: the importance of your status or recognition for what you do (Midheaven).

12th Moon in Capricorn (Detriment) disposited by Scorpio Saturn in the 9th can't be too easy, either. "Emotional (Moon) self-abuse (12th) as a rigid (Saturn) philosophy (9th)?"

You also have Sun conjunct Nessus in the 7th. "Deeply abusive (Nessus) father (Sun) that develops into abusive relationships (Nessus in the 7th)?" I'll admit, my interpretation is by too wide an orb (asteroid conjunctions get a latitude of 2 degrees), but I'm willing to give that latitude to the power of the Sun (in its dominion of Leo).

Anaretic Pluto in Libra (29) may always color your relationships. Though it's since progressed into 0 Scorpio (on 07 JAN 2004), it's still a lifelong powerful placement.

The anaretic (or final) degree is said to be a point of intensity for a sign, where any placement (or transiting object) will respond to a "feeling a pressure against changing over to the next sign" by trying to embody its previous sign (i.e., the sign it's in).

So intense (Pluto) relationships (Libra), compounded by Sun conjunct Nessus in the 7th House may simply make any social exchanges (ranging from simple to complex) difficult.

The 7th House isn't only about partnerships; it's also your first encounters with the outer world. So whatever's found there gives you an idea of "how the world is" or "how people are" in the world.

Under an equal house system, your Venus is also (from the 7th) conjunct the cusp of the 8th House. It's also disposited by the (equal) 8th House Mercury (found in Dominion in Virgo), which can be intensely (8th) critical (Mercury, Virgo). More intensity re: relationships.

Any of that resonate at all?

Chrysalis

Currently Saturn by transit is Square your progressed moon, with your pr moon conjunct your progressed ascendant. Whilst also retrograding towards a square with your progressed Venus and your 12th house natal moon.

Saturn will go back direct mid September, you'll probably feel the relief from your planets Mid October, giving Saturn a chance to seperate.

So in the mean time, you could unfortunately be feeling lonely, unsupported, feeling like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, daily tasks will be mundane, won't be up for having much fun, isolate yourself or feel more isolated, if you're in a relationship this could come under strain too, and finances will be tight.....etc.

All i can say is that it will pass, as most transits do. Saturns had a hold of me too this year, cant wait for him to move out of Capricorn.

Leo11

Thank you Joe Zaza. A lot of what you wrote resonates.

Father not abusive but very emotionally unavailable. My relationships are difficult, I have attracted abusive partners. Yet being in a relationship feels very important to me. So what you write is very accurate.

Thanks for your observations.

Leo11

Thanks for your reply Chrysalis. It helps to remember that transits pass.
Hopefully things will improve when Saturn goes direct, like you say.

Gemini888

I'm the type that like to think outside the box for kicks :sideways: So since you don't clarify what "challenging" means, could it be that your perception of reality is more negative than it seems?

Off the bat, Moon inconjuncts Sun. Your inner world and your personality are already in conflict right there. Capricorn's pessimism is at odd with Leo's wish to shine. Moon is also pushed into the background in 12H. Then Saturn comes into the mess and confuses things even more with a sextile with Moon and a square with Sun. You are very reserved in your feeling and expression. You may feel comfortable in private but at a loss at how to be comfortable in public. And Leo doesn't like being pushed into the background. Uranus square Virgo Mercury means you have a hard time deciding whether to go experiment things or stay in a safer road.

SN conj MC in Sag. You are too concerned with your job or appearing nice to the public, and you have a tendency to disregard anything that doesn't have any meaning to you and hold onto a rather extreme vision of right and wrong. Your 4H Gemini NN may hold an answer to this. Learn to embrace a more relaxed way of life. There are at least two sides in every problem. And even the most insignificant things can contain meaning you never expect.

Leo11

Thanks Gemini888. What you wrote makes a lot of sense. It definitely does feel like my personality and inner world are in conflict.

It's true what you say about MC conjunct SN. I do care about being nice to the public and probably care a bit too much about my job. I will take you advice and embrace a more relaxed way of life.