Will I move out soon?

Zora

Account Closed
Will I move out soon?

Are there any transits that would point to this coming up soon?

Hi Yony,

yes- there are.

You have

transiting saturn in your 10th house still conjuncting your mercury in 10th house and exact semisextiling your uranus in 11th house now.

Transiting uranus still squaring your neptune in 11th house

Transiting jupiter conjuncting your venus/pluto conj. and jupiter sextiling your natal uranus in 11th house.

Transiting chiron semisextiling your mars in 12th house.

What "transit-flight" (11th house) you like to take for your mysterious words here "moving out and coming up" - and what they mean and ask you to do - depends on where you are at the moment in your life and where you want to go to or to get (out or up).

I feel- reading a chart is a dialogue between persons and communication and not a crystal ball reading or riddle reading. Some personal info about where you are and what you ask for in advance is appreciated - as persons her invest their private time to try to help you.

Last edited:

YonyGursho

Hi Yony,

yes- there are.

You have

transiting saturn in your 10th house still conjuncting your mercury in 10th house and exact semisextiling your uranus in 11th house now.

Transiting uranus still squaring your neptune in 11th house

Transiting jupiter conjuncting your venus/pluto conj. and jupiter sextiling your natal uranus in 11th house.

Transiting chiron semisextiling your mars in 12th house.

What "transit-flight" (11th house) you like to take for your mysterious words here "moving out and coming up" - and what they mean and ask you to do - depends on where you are at the moment in your life and where you want to go to or to get (out or up).

I feel- reading a chart is a dialogue between persons and communication and not a crystal ball reading or riddle reading. Some personal info about where you are and what you ask for in advance is appreciated - as persons her invest their private time to try to help you.

Thank you, I truly appreciate you devoting your time and energy to helping me :)

Yes my transiting Jupiter is indeed touching my venus, pluto and uranus, all of which are heavily linked to my financial situation and thus also my living quarters.

My transiting Saturn is certainly suporting my career well as it is in aspect harmony with my natal uranus in 11th house.

Well I am a male and 19 years old. I am looking to move out within the next year or the next two years and both my parents are okay with that as long as I keep working a job to make money for college tuition and for savings. And keep going to school. Really they just want me to stay busy.

I live in the USA and was born in to a higher layer of the middle class and always have been. I live in a safe area.

Are there any transits I have in the next two years pointing to me moving out?

Also btw I hopr you don't mind if I ask, which site are you using to find my transits? Because astrology sites differ in what they display as aspects and not all of them show aspect symbols on the chart or list the aspect names.

I'm only guessing here, but you're just using the actual positioning of the planet symbols on a actual picture natal chart with the planetary bodies and using that to see for certain which aspects are there? Am I right or wrong?

Last edited: