Outcome known. PRACTICE. Will he move back home?

Inquisag

I didn't try to do an interpretation before because you gave the answer away when you wrote "He WAS an ex." That statement said he no longer was. Plus Mars conjuncts Jupiter in his 7th house with a 0 degree orb, indicating his return the same day the question was asked or the next day.

I am curious about why he left. The chart suggests he left due to money and a job.

cloxkinghere

I didn't try to do an interpretation before because you gave the answer away when you wrote "He WAS an ex." That statement said he no longer was. Plus Mars conjuncts Jupiter in his 7th house with a 0 degree orb, indicating his return the same day the question was asked or the next day.

I am curious about why he left. The chart suggests he left due to money and a job.

I should’ve clarified: We were still together when I cast this chart.

He left some time later. We broke up a little while after.

rafaella

I should’ve clarified: We were still together when I cast this chart.

He left some time later. We broke up a little while after.

were you overseas then? Mars is with Jup. Venus with Sun. Venus is combust, and does apply to Mars. But there is prohibition as well. However what stands out is the negative receptions here, this relationship was doomed.

cloxkinghere

were you overseas then? Mars is with Jup. Venus with Sun. Venus is combust, and does apply to Mars. But there is prohibition as well. However what stands out is the negative receptions here, this relationship was doomed.

No, neither of us were overseas. We were living together at the time when I cast this chart.