Dealing with some heavy /painful stuff can someone look into my chart

Lovelylady26

So I know things about my chart and I know that I have chiron in my 8th house I've had crisis and setbacks my whole life I'm wondering when my time will come I don't know much about current transits and what they mean 'specifically' for me not general I really wanna know when my luck will come.

Here is my information to look up my chart

Dewi Klaessen

Born on 15 september 1991

Time of birth 14:39PM CET

Birthplace The Netherlands, Eindhoven

I would appreciate it alot ❤️

greybeard

So I know things about my chart and I know that I have chiron in my 8th house I've had crisis and setbacks my whole life I'm wondering when my time will come I don't know much about current transits and what they mean 'specifically' for me not general I really wanna know when my luck will come.

Here is my information to look up my chart

Dewi Klaessen

Born on 15 september 1991

Time of birth 14:39PM CET

Birthplace The Netherlands, Eindhoven

I would appreciate it alot ❤️

You will have to cast your chart and post it or a link to it in this thread. Good luck with that. If you need help, ask.

Lovelylady26

Thank you! The problem is last time I post my chart someone was telling me that I needed to use astro where as I find it more comfortable to use astrotheme.com I don't really know much about astro but here is my chart. With current transits inner circle is my birth chart outer circle shows the placements from now

a1k8pj.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/a1k8pj.jpg

waybread

The astro.com charts are just so much easier to read than the Astrotheme charts. Also, we need to be able to see the house cusps, read the degrees of the planets, and the scale of resolution is too small to read them off the chart you posted.

Happy to help, but please don't make it hard for us to read your chart. I'm sorry you've been through such difficulties.

Lovelylady26

Seperate information about our charts here that is all I can give to you since I only use astro theme. I myself find this easier to read and another picture with the planets showing degrees "make sure you zoom in after clicking on the link" because the image is not as small

http://nl.tinypic.com/m/k9e4it/2

My Positions of Planets

Sun 22°11' Virgo
Moon 17°54' Sagittarius
Mercury 7°12' Virgo
Venus 21°06' Leo
Mars 9°14' Libra
Jupiter 0°42' Virgo
Saturn 0°30' Я Aquarius
Uranus 9°51' Я Capricorn
Neptune 14°01' Я Capricorn
Pluto 18°13' Scorpio
Chiron 6°06' Leo
Ceres 14°16' Scorpio
Pallas 19°48' Libra
Juno 15°58' Capricorn
Vesta 16°44' Leo
Node 16°35' Я Capricorn
Lilith 14°54' Я Capricorn
Fortune 6°05' Pisces
AS 10°21' Sagittarius
MC 10°00' Libra

Planets in Houses*
Sun House 9
Moon House 1
Mercury House 9
Venus House 8
Mars House 9
Jupiter House 8
Saturn House 2
Uranus House 1
Neptune House 1
Pluto House 11
Chiron House 8
Ceres House 11
Pallas House 10
Juno House 1
Vesta House 8
Node House 2
Lilith House 1
Fortune House 3

Positions of Houses
House 1 10°21' Sagittarius
House 2 17°04' Capricorn
House 3 2°46' Pisces
House 4 10°00' Aries
House 5 5°42' Taurus
House 6 24°35' Taurus
House 7 10°21' Gemini
House 8 17°04' Cancer
House 9 2°46' Virgo
House 10 10°00' Libra
House 11 5°42' Scorpio
House 12 24°35' Scorpio

His Positions of Planets
Sun 26°23' Sagittarius
Moon 1°26' Cancer
Mercury 28°52' Sagittarius
Venus 12°44' Scorpio
Mars 1°15' Virgo
Jupiter 1°57' Sagittarius
Saturn 7°00' Pisces
Uranus 24°43' Capricorn
Neptune 22°05' Capricorn
Pluto 29°03' Scorpio
Chiron 25°56' Virgo
Ceres 20°18' Leo
Pallas 6°05' Taurus
Juno 6°15' Sagittarius
Vesta 4°45' Cancer
Node 14°11' Scorpio
Lilith 1°10' Gemini
Fortune 11°09' Scorpio
AS 6°07' Taurus
MC 16°25' Capricorn

Planets in Houses*
Sun House 8
Moon House 3
Mercury House 9
Venus House 7
Mars House 5
Jupiter House 7
Saturn House 11
Uranus House 10
Neptune House 10
Pluto House 7
Chiron House 6
Ceres House 5
Pallas House 1
Juno House 7
Vesta House 3
Node House 7
Lilith House 1
Fortune House 7

Positions of Houses
House 1 6°07' Taurus
House 2 7°29' Gemini
House 3 27°53' Gemini
House 4 16°25' Cancer
House 5 8°00' Leo
House 6 10°24' Virgo
House 7 6°07' Scorpio
House 8 7°29' Sagittarius
House 9 27°53' Sagittarius
House 10 16°25' Capricorn
House 11 8°00' Aquarius
House 12 10°24' Pisces

waybread

Thanks, Dewi-- for future reference, really what we need is a legible chart. The Astrodienst aspectarian (data table) is helpful as well.

Your horoscope doesn't strike me as difficult as some that I've seen. But I think that Pluto is really the planet to get to know. It squares your Venus, sextiles your sun, and quintiles Mercury and Saturn. I wonder if, despite your more optimistic-looking Sagittarius ascendant, you tend to get involved in power struggles, and have a tendency to become attracted to the wrong kind of person. There seems to be an attraction to life lived pretty close to the bone.

Venus in Leo would normally be glamourous and light-hearted, but in the 8th house square Pluto, your love interests may lead you to relationships or hoped-for relationships that are not very good for your well-being.

With your moon so close to your ascendant, it is probably hard for you not to show your emotions, be they happy or negative. Mars square Uranus can give you a volatile temper. Perhaps you had to learn to control it as a child; but with the aspect still there, I hope you have a constructive outlet for aggressive feelings. Mars conjunct the MC is often found in athlete's charts.

Venus quintile Neptune can give you a lot of artistic sensitivity. Hopefully you have a creative outlet, such as music, that you can use to pour out your feelings.

Mercury is very strong in its own sign of Virgo in your chart, as is Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius. If you do not have a university degree I hope you can get one, as you seem to be a very penetrating thinker. Ditto for international travel, with your 9th house emphasis.

We are often asked, "When will life get better?" Here we could talk about transits, or how the planets are situated now in relation to your chart. Transiting Neptune is now squaring your Ascendant-moon midpoint, which is a recipe for an identity crisis. It may be hard to know just who you are at this point. Uranus is squaring your natal Saturn, which can play havoc with your sense of self-discipline and the structures through which you live your life. If you wish to re-invent your sense of self, this is a good time to do it, especially with Pluto sextiling its natal position, and Saturn trining your Mercury-Jupiter midpoint.

These are slow-moving transits. At least a year, often more. To chart the planets' progress, you can look at the ephemeris at Astrodienst, (accessible via the home page,) which works like a train time-table.

But there will always be easy transits followed by difficult ones, followed by easy ones, followed by difficult ones, and so on. This is why it's best to develop the internal personal resources to make the best of whatever life throws at you.

Please share more about your life or ask specific questions if I've missed the mark.

Best wishes, W.

Last edited:

Lovelylady26

Thanks, Dewi-- for future reference, really what we need is a legible chart. The Astrodienst aspectarian (data table) is helpful as well.

Your horoscope doesn't strike me as difficult as some that I've seen. But I think that Pluto is really the planet to get to know. It squares your Venus, sextiles your sun, and quintiles Mercury and Saturn. I wonder if, despite your more optimistic-looking Sagittarius ascendant, you tend to get involved in power struggles, and have a tendency to become attracted to the wrong kind of person. There seems to be an attraction to life lived pretty close to the bone.

Venus in Leo would normally be glamourous and light-hearted, but in the 8th house square Pluto, your love interests may lead you to relationships or hoped-for relationships that are not very good for your well-being.

With your moon so close to your ascendant, it is probably hard for you not to show your emotions, be they happy or negative. Mars square Uranus can give you a volatile temper. Perhaps you had to learn to control it as a child; but with the aspect still there, I hope you have a constructive outlet for aggressive feelings. Mars conjunct the MC is often found in athlete's charts.

Venus quintile Neptune can give you a lot of artistic sensitivity. Hopefully you have a creative outlet, such as music, that you can use to pour out your feelings.

Mercury is very strong in its own sign of Virgo in your chart, as is Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius. If you do not have a university degree I hope you can get one, as you seem to be a very penetrating thinker. Ditto for international travel, with your 9th house emphasis.

We are often asked, "When will life get better?" Here we could talk about transits, or how the planets are situated now in relation to your chart. Transiting Neptune is now squaring your Ascendant-moon midpoint, which is a recipe for an identity crisis. It may be hard to know just who you are at this point. Uranus is squaring your natal Saturn, which can play havoc with your sense of self-discipline and the structures through which you live your life. If you wish to re-invent your sense of self, this is a good time to do it, especially with Pluto sextiling its natal position, and Saturn trining your Mercury-Jupiter midpoint.

These are slow-moving transits. At least a year, often more. To chart the planets' progress, you can look at the ephemeris at Astrodienst, (accessible via the home page,) which works like a train time-table.

But there will always be easy transits followed by difficult ones, followed by easy ones, followed by difficult ones, and so on. This is why it's best to develop the internal personal resources to make the best of whatever life throws at you.

Please share more about your life or ask specific questions if I've missed the mark.

Best wishes, W.

Thank you very much for your reply! About my agression I was never aggressive actually until now in this relationship I have a hard time controlling myself. My Sagittarius has a Venus in Scorpio so we clash a lot even though my Venus is in the 8th house I often feel like he's controlling and manipulative.

I do attract wrong men often damaged or need to be fixed I am easily drained by other people as I'm sensitive to environment I pick up a lot of energy from others.

I am very optimistic energetic and I like to have fun but since Saturn had entered my 1st house I've been feeling very depressed/low and I haven't been myself.

I have actually lost myself in this relationship trying to fix things but also gained a huge amount of weight. I often have troubled people around me (chiron in the 8th house) right now I'm trying to recover from my traumas which is very difficult I don't know who to trust and I wanna be myself again because my intuition has been letting me down since I've changed.

I have another question hope you don't mind but when will I be my old self again mentally, emotionally and psychically as I feel like all my energy has been drained. This Venus retrograde is not doing much good for me i can sense how much I crave to feel loved and wanting something different. I can also feel how deeply love affects me right now I used to be very strong mentally but right now I'm at my lowest point.

Lovelylady26

Best wishes, W.

I forgot to mention that I have no educational background but I wish to go back to school for now I just want stability my life has been chaotic as I have moved over 15 times in 27 years I always want to travel but never had the money same for school my parents couldn't afford me as I was already living by myself at age 17 my IC is in Aries I had to be independent early but I feel like I'm getting younger with years.
I am now at the point where i don't wanna feel responsible for others anymore I myself am very independent but my independents has been stripped away from me during this relationship as I have allowed too much and tried to do everything to be with my partner.

I want my independence back!

And again thank you for your input on my chart
Sorry for my English in from the Netherlands so I might interpret things differently.

Greetz Dewi

watcherofthesouth

One of the worst periods that one can encounter is Sade Sati. That's when Saturn aspects your moon and the period lasts about 7.5 years with the toughest time period about 2.5 years (when Saturn is transiting closest to natal moon). It is a period where you learn to deal with detachment, depression and delay. It also will make you treat people (loved ones) harshly - moreso than at any other time. Some experience mental affliction (self harm, hallucinations). It is important to stop drinking, eating red meat, take up yoga, pray and learn other Saturn remedies. You will come out of it renewed and transformed but the period itself is very hard.

waybread

Lovelylady26, thanks for the feedback. It's hard to do a "blind" chart reading, and so any information about you is helpful. You are fluent in English, so no problems there.

I couldn't get your Astrodienst chart to come up again. You might try imgur.com if you can't save it to a computer.

However, I'm connecting some dots between your horoscope and what you've shared. Your IC (cusp of your 4th house of early childhood conditioning) is ruled by Mars. This loops us back to your Mars square Uranus, suggesting a childhood that was chaotic. This can make it difficult for you to trust the universe to support you, and possibly lead to a tendency toward Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAyDmJvjxbg

I would venture to say that you are extremely intelligent. We can't always get this off a "blind" chart reading, because the horoscope gives only a potential. We have to do more work to consider whether a baby got dropped on its head, for example. I think you would enjoy a field that requires you to do some real detective work in terms of research. Developing a life philosophy would seem very beneficial for you. I hope you will be able to attend a university, even just to take a few classes.

I don't think, realistically, that we ever go back to being our old selves after we experience a really tough time of life. We know too much, we've lived through too much. But there is a new future you waiting for you to grow into it. You can get your Sagi optimism back, but it will be tempered by your life history.

Rather than wondering when life will stop hitting you on the head, you might think about how your difficult experiences have made you more knowledgeable and wise.

BTW, Chiron shows us "where it hurts," but also where, if we stay open to those hurts, we can gain in wisdom and compassion.

Last edited:

waybread

p.s. Please don't beat yourself up over your weight. The key is just to look your best, eat sensibly, and exercise regardless of your extra kilos. That's what I try to do.

Lovelylady26

Lovelylady26, thanks for the feedback. It's hard to do a "blind" chart reading, and so any information about you is helpful. You are fluent in English, so no problems there.

I couldn't get your Astrodienst chart to come up again. You might try imgur.com if you can't save it to a computer.

However, I'm connecting some dots between your horoscope and what you've shared. Your IC (cusp of your 4th house of early childhood conditioning) is ruled by Mars. This loops us back to your Mars square Uranus, suggesting a childhood that was chaotic. This can make it difficult for you to trust the universe to support you, and possibly lead to a tendency toward Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places.

I would venture to say that you are extremely intelligent. We can't always get this off a "blind" chart reading, because the horoscope gives only a potential. We have to do more work to consider whether a baby got dropped on its head, for example. I think you would enjoy a field that requires you to do some real detective work in terms of research. Developing a life philosophy would seem very beneficial for you. I hope you will be able to attend a university, even just to take a few classes.

I don't think, realistically, that we ever go back to being our old selves after we experience a really tough time of life. We know too much, we've lived through too much. But there is a new future you waiting for you to grow into it. You can get your Sagi optimism back, but it will be tempered by your life history.

Rather than wondering when life will stop hitting you on the head, you might think about how your difficult experiences have made you more knowledgeable and wise.

BTW, Chiron shows us "where it hurts," but also where, if we stay open to those hurts, we can gain in wisdom and compassion.

I have my Ascendant in Sagittarius together with my moon

Lovelylady26

p.s. Please don't beat yourself up over your weight. The key is just to look your best, eat sensibly, and exercise regardless of your extra kilos. That's what I try to do.

Thank you for the supportive words the thing is I'm currently with a Sagittarius for 3,5 years he has his moon in cancer and Venus in Scorpio and his sun in the 8th house I find him very Scorpio like. I love him very much but he is often crumpy or stressed easily and he tends to put that on me rather come up with problems then solutions, I have told him multiple times I need to be surrounded with positivity but he doesn't understand that I'm very sensitive to negativity. Since I grew up with my step-dad who was a Leo with Capricorn moon I've only experienced pessimism and I was happy when I finally was away from that my step-dad would tell me things like 'you will never accomplish what I've accomplished' or call me an idiot if I didn't get certain things right or say I always need to be realistic etc it made me insecure for a long time until I was by myself then I started to gain my confidence back I'm a very driven person and I know what I'm capable of but right now it is not really showing btw I have my Ascendant in the second decan of Aries /Mars so I have a sub influence but I'm wondering how that works out with my Mars in Libra since that's the opposite. Sorry for the long stories. About astro dienst where exactly do I need to look for my current transits like what type of chart because there's so many.

I normally use TinyPic to upload my pictures

Lovelylady26

I don't know if this is the right one but I chose natal chart with transits this is the link I hope this can give you better information

http://i68.tinypic.com/4j9v89.png

Lovelylady26

One of the worst periods that one can encounter is Sade Sati. That's when Saturn aspects your moon and the period lasts about 7.5 years with the toughest time period about 2.5 years (when Saturn is transiting closest to natal moon). It is a period where you learn to deal with detachment, depression and delay. It also will make you treat people (loved ones) harshly - moreso than at any other time. Some experience mental affliction (self harm, hallucinations). It is important to stop drinking, eating red meat, take up yoga, pray and learn other Saturn remedies. You will come out of it renewed and transformed but the period itself is very hard.

I hope I will come out as a new person I believe that Saturn will leave my first house next year in June so still a long time to go

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps take stock, shrare feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,

past 3yrs sat transit moon sag asc, health-wellbeing under emotional stress;
moon sag ambitious-impulsive-sportive-optimistic;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap first, 2nd from moon,
growth through mass supervision, public admin, event management etc,
though under residual element of stress; sat cap 2nd tending to earnings from distant lands;
sat cap elevated aspect libra 10th supportive of career;

ketu separative SNode heading towards sat acq 2nd,
detachment from family-finances;
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-sciatica-legs;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sat mornings at the alter at home;

natal sat acq 2nd, reformist, innovative, tech-mech aptitudes,
earnings in distant lands; retro sat delayed results;

jup-sat opp misjudgments-missed opportunities;
venus-sat opp craving for affection but difficult to manifest,
prone to mutual health issues in relationship/marriage;

observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sun mornings at the alter at home;

rahu NNode now transit jup-venus leo 8th, promoting relationship,
while prone to toxic urological-liver-kidney-heart-stomach issues to care;

asc lord jup come Nov and through 019 transits own sag asc,
protective of the chart and well-being,
trine aries 4th for domestic comforts and property,
and trine jup-venus leo 8th promoting arts, relationship and protective of health;

wishing luck with elevated mer own critical virgo 9th,
sun-mer virgo 9th, literay-oratory-astro-audit-editorial aptitudes,
wear emerald over pendant touching heart;
gemini-mer inimical for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-luck-edu-travels;
prone to intestinal-skin-hip issues;

virgo-mer 9th settling at 32+

mars libra 10th aptitude for operations management,
aspecting own aries 4th, protective of property,
but may not be good for health of mother;
mars elevated aspect own cap 2nd, supportive of finances;

do promptly ack, share salient pointwise feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

waybread

Lovelylady, since you've found Astrodienst, I would suggest you just use their default settings. On the chart construction pages, the default is your natal chart, but if you scroll down, you will see a lot of chart options, including your natal chart with transits and progressions.

Thanks for the feedback. Your step-dad sounds really insecure.