Was he telling the truth?

HailxxNight

I haven’t posted in awhile trying to read charts on my own but this one I want to make sure I am reading it accurate and not what I want to read.

The guy I have been seeing called this morning and cancelled on me last minute telling me a friend asked him if he wants to go on a trip. This is an old co-worker that is a correctional officer that they been friends for awhile. I want to trust and believe him but its hard and afraid he is cheating on me. I did a chart asking if he is telling the truth, it is a guy friend and to believe him?

He is making a past conjunction to his friend’s house both going to his 5th house which this trip is for fun hanging out but I’m not sure how to read if it’s a guy, he’s not cheating on me and he’s telling the truth. Could sun sextile moon be saying it’s the truth? I don’t know and appreciate any help reading this thank you so much.

Attachments

• horary1.jpg
    horary1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 61

GoldenLion12

I would think if there was another female involved it would have the Moon or Venus with the Sun. Instead you have the Moon (Feminine) off in the distance. And Sun and Mercury together. Which can signify brothers, siblings, masculine, cousins, two people together.

Also you have Jupiter in 12th, so this would signify to me masculine being (Husband). So if you look at Mercury also having conversation, than really there is no feminine communicating here, since Uranus in Aries is by itself in the 5th.

Venus and Mars is in the 11th House of Virgo/Libra (Balance, Weighing the Scales) and perfectionism, purification.

Neptune in Pisces is in the 4th house with Chiron. This would indicate more there may be illusion, chaos, confusion, for the person at home, or some kind of influence with drugs, alcohol, fears, not seeing things clearly. And Saturn would be an older male in 2nd house, and concerning money.

I would think if there was an unfair going on it would show the feminine and masculine involving the 8th house, 7th house, 5th house, the one's that have to do with sexuality, flirting, relationship etc.

HailxxNight

GoldenLion12,

I see, I was just looking at aspects he was making and the house involvement, but I have a good feeling and he's telling the truth. Your interpretation helped so I know myself how to read this kind of question. Thank you.

Chrysalis

Venus finally dignified in the 11th house of friends, so yes he was being truthful.

Finally venus is out of dry @ss fuddy duddy virgo, i love venus in libra.

HailxxNight

7th house is very dignified.. he is telling the truth

Hi Tikana,

So that is how I would read this question, looking at the 7th house? I am so glad! He texted and my own intuition tells me so its the truth. Still wanted to do a chart and it shows. Thank you so much as always from the bottom of my heart.

HailxxNight

Venus finally dignified in the 11th house of friends, so yes he was being truthful.

Finally venus is out of dry @ss fuddy duddy virgo, i love venus in libra.

Thank you for your clarity on this chart, so confusing I was looking at all aspects planets and getting muddled. But my own confirmation was yes the truth but still wanted to post. Thank you so much.

tikana

Hi Tikana,

So that is how I would read this question, looking at the 7th house? I am so glad! He texted and my own intuition tells me so its the truth. Still wanted to do a chart and it shows. Thank you so much as always from the bottom of my heart.

you dont want undignified planet when you are asking if a person is lying or not. if a planet is well placed outside of combustion, a person is telling you the truth

:)