5:big brow ridge,
6:almond eyes,
7:simetry,
8:high cheekbones,
9:defined jawline
10:deep eyes,
11:high stature
12:slim and athletic body
these look like misterious,strong and somewhat "evil"...

in today's society, when fewer of these things you have, the more ugly you are ...
I do not want to know what signs give beauty ... but what signs are responsible for these traits, it does not mean they are the most beautiful, however, are currently considered the most beautiful by most
I think it's even a reflection of today's society where people like the "bad" things, so would like a darker beauty ... or have many other explanations, lol

what sign or aspects are atributed all or some of these physical traits?

AppLeo

High cheek bones are common in Gemini's or Cancer's.

The jaw line is common in Libras.

Aries usually have nice, compact, athletic builds.

Capricorns have the almond eyes.

Leos have nice, long, lower eyebrows.

Aquarius have angularity and symmetry.

Sorry for having a bunch of random signs, but that's the best information I have. It's hard to pinpoint the most beautiful sign because I've seen beautiful people in every sign.

Personally, I think Aquarians are the most attractive sign, but that's just me.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Makes sense that a Venus Saturn aspect would create a beautiful person. Or maybe the Venus Saturn aspect is a RESULT of a person's decisions – like choosing to become a model.

Donald Trump has a tight Saturn Venus aspect :lol:

cocoloco

Makes sense that a Venus Saturn aspect would create a beautiful person. Or maybe the Venus Saturn aspect is a RESULT of a person's decisions – like choosing to become a model.

Donald Trump has a tight Saturn Venus aspect :lol:

Lol, he isnt very good looking at all. Maybe in his younger days? His wives are beautiful though. His daughter is beautiful too!

AppLeo

Lol, he isnt very good looking at all. Maybe in his younger days? His wives are beautiful though. His daughter is beautiful too!

He looked pretty good when he was younger. I have a Venus Saturn aspect as well, and I'm gonna say that I also look good. :3

LyP

High cheek bones are common in Gemini's or Cancer's.

The jaw line is common in Libras.

Aries usually have nice, compact, athletic builds.

Capricorns have the almond eyes.

Leos have nice, long, lower eyebrows.

Aquarius have angularity and symmetry.

hmn...i understand,leo's have nice eyebrows really :0

http://www.indiadivine.org/content/topic/1177900-venus-and-beauty-chris-and-patrice/

Read this.

Many models have Venus/ Saturn aspects.
Venus, Moon, Jupiter gives beauty. So good aspects, strong dignity placement, and planets in beneficial houses will give beauty. Post a pic.

thank u,I had already heard that too "comfortable" planets and their positions, they would bring physical beauty...
But i know a local actress who has venus conjunction saturn, it is simply the pinnacle of beauty (but her beauty is not natural)
this actress made me think: saturn conj venus or saturn/venus can make you "work hard" to be beautiful, maybe?

i don't know,i met a girl who has venus sextile saturn and saturn in first house who's not have self steem,but one scout said she could be a model,
she is a model today...perhaps she attract this it with the mind?, lol

I read that venus in a man's chart, means the kind of women in his life, it makes sense that donald woman are beautiful though he himself is not

First House placements?

good idea

Last edited:

LyP

Venus conjunct pluto people transform their natural appearance,with plastic surgeries,hair dyes, etc...

HoldOrFold

I've always felt this to be true with Venus with Saturn. Saturn is structure, architecture and the bones so I can see how with Venus this could relate to a beautiful physical structure.

Witchyone

I have several of those characteristics, but not all. Definitely lacking the full lips. I got way too much attention when I was younger. It's been a relief to age a little.

Gemini sun in first house. Taurus rising, Venus in 12th.

love-thinking

I think it depends. Venus can grant likability but beauty today is something that people work hard for rather than something that's naturally attractive. Women with lots of feminine planets like Neptune, Venus, and moon tend to not have the modelesque slender stature that we all want. Venus gives a pretty face with curves which is manageable, moon makes one really hard to keep slim, Neptune gives a sweet looking face, not necessarily high cheekbones, and a lower staturrate whereas models are tall with fierce looking faces.

I'm going to have to say Gemini, Aquarius, Scorpio and Capricorn. You're all pobably right about Venus Saturn placements.

Models would likely have sun and ascendents in Gemini, Aquarius, Scorpio, aries Capricorn ascendents I can see happening because Mc which is the job is libra. They will probably have Venus Saturn placements and will probably have minor or even hard aspects from Venus to the ascendents. Venus and Neptune aspects are probably common on Victoria secret model faces.

But I think the feminine ascendents with too many feminine planets on the ascendents don't always produce the modern perception of beauty but the woman will still be sexy in her own way.

What's beautiful today is in Saturn's realms of discipline because an underweight bmi and flat stomach is not easy by any means to keep.

AppLeo

Aquarians are androgynous.

Aquarians are by far the most attractive. They have such nice clear beautiful skin.

Behold....

picture_1_a_p.jpg

14a9bff5a604155e1ac4c5d9767b86ae.jpg

taylor_lautner.jpg

HoldOrFold

vril.maria.gif

Classic beauty has always done it for me.

I'll just throw a spanner in here and mention that I'm of the opinion that the androgeny being portrayed in the media with all the one eyed signs etc. is part of a slow alien takeover plan.

How's that for a digression...

We are seeing evidence of this already. For example, we are being culturally pre-conditioned to eventually accept the policy of interbreeding between humans and hybrids. Standards of physical beauty embodied in supermodels and actresses increasingly move toward emphasis upon features typical of hybrids: low forehead, small chin, triangular face, large eyes, and slim androgynous bodies. It wasn’t too long ago that the “hybrid” look would have been considered disturbing and unhealthy, but today the trend has been toward the sexualization of these characteristics.

lady_gaga_all_seeing_eye.jpg

Last edited: