Radical Thought for the Day

david starling

If you have something radical to say, that doesn't violate the rules, that's what this Thread is about. Preferably short and intended to be at least slightly humorous. Here's mine: In addition to a "Friends" list, and a "Friendship" request, how about a "Frenemies" list and a "Frenemies" request"?:annoyed:

Kitchy

Banned
Here's my radical thought. How about people trying the truthful and honest direct route/approach instead of manipulation?

My radical astrological thought for the day.

If I needed someone to tell me how smart or beautiful or magnificent or miserable or happy or unhappy or wanting or not needing or paranoid or insightful I was, I wouldn't bother putting it up as a forum question. I would simply look in the mirror to tell me that.

But that's just me.

Neptune has taken over Astrology and I say NO BUENO to that.

Blaze

Account Closed
Radical thought: Cancer is not the worst, wimpy baby sign everyone thinks it is. Lets take a new look at the crabby sign.

*Look at my avatar after reading this* :innocent:

Kitchy

Banned
Blaze, a conversation about Mars in Cancer should fit into that discusssion. Never forget, Never Surrender. This is likely not the place. I think this is just a way of drumming up customers to prove how unradical people really are in the foxhole. :sick:

Either that, or Craigslist has got shut down?

How many posts can go nowhere fast?

A lot of them....

david starling

@
Blaze, a conversation about Mars in Cancer should fit into that discusssion. Never forget, Never Surrender. This is likely not the place. I think this is just a way of drumming up customers to prove how unradical people really are in the foxhole. :sick:

Either that, or Craigslist has got shut down?

How many posts can go nowhere fast?

A lot of them....

No, I really do enjoy radical thoughts. Even crabby ones!
Are you thinking most Astrologers are too conservative to have radical thoughts, or too shy to expressive them publicly?

Dubyadude1986

Astrologers and Feds view each other as radical.

That's the issue almost entirely, other than the fact that I'm a moron and posted the chart with too much stuff on it.

And did someone call the DoD about the suicidal soldier? I even said I didn't have a plan... I was pretty depressed when I got here... That was a bit premature even for nany-ish, if that's what happened.

Who knows what happened. But there's so much more...

An astrologer and a Fed wouldn't trust one another even if they were both from the same country and knew the other was not doing anything wrong.

Come on Mom and Dad; it's 2016! That's a pretty radical thought though... I guess.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Secrets or conspiracies with too many people don't survive. ;) Unless they are kept, no one should bother worrying about anything. If that were the case, I wouldn't protect their identities...

Conspiracies or secrets with too many people involved don't last ;).

Ha Ha Ha, No pun intended - then there is your name. Sorry. lmao

I think I'm done being radical today for a while.

I found one post where Bob was putting up three points and on the last one he said "sorry, got distracted, that happens." Shiny red ball inference...:pinched:

Using astrology to reverse engineer airframes? More than likely the over-arching motivation. No opinion.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

He masquerades as an unwashed hippie but to me it came off like a caricature of what people think when they hear of astrologers/"new age" (ugh) types. "It's the man, man!"

Dubyadude1986

I don't think they are here to watch. They're here to learn... Just my opinion though. Look at Nancy, so you never know. As everyone knows, Things, have birthdays too. People and things.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

So what do you think about all this? lol I created those Lackland charts to help. Use the learned.

I find it pretty weird that we would have high level air force personnel reading charts for the aimless and love-stricken. Pretty cool too actually. And radical.

I'm not American so I'm only peripherally aware of some of their current issues. Alas, Lackland isn't one of them.

Dubyadude1986

I find it pretty weird that we would have high level air force personnel reading charts for the aimless and love-stricken. Pretty cool too.

I'm not American so I'm only peripherally aware of some of their current issues. Alas, Lackland isn't one of them.

I feel you, can you do me a favor? What 5:00pm reference???? Lol Didn't say anything about 5 here did I?

That doesn't tell me anything. I am starting to think the entire NATO logs in here. Spirit cookie frm Belgium... Ok, have a good weekend guys. What a day. Poof.

conspiracy theorist

I feel you, can you do me a favor? What 5:00pm reference???? Lol Didn't say anything about 5 here did I?

That doesn't tell me anything. I am starting to think the entire NATO logs in here. Spirit cookie frm Belgium... Ok, have a good weekend guys. What a day. Poof.

What is the point hanging out here?

They want to figure things out? They may very well not be operating at an official capacity, but believe me when I tell you they are here.

Alright, what did one of you guys do. lol

I'm just not sure if it "ends" at 5 pm or "starts" at 5pm... or both.
^ This one right here.

Stick around D man. We need a guy with your security clearance here. Those Scorpio planets will sleuth out all the snakes that are lurking around.

Dubyadude1986

Lol

Thanks CT.

I don't have one of those - I'm donsky! I remember that don thing, not sure if it was something NL said or from Spanish class...

I'm just a figment of the shadow like all of you? ;)

Last edited: