HI from a Non Astrologer.

UranusRising

BY the Way Zarathu, i loved your homepage. it matches in some points with my way to understand things. (and that way is pretty weird. not saying you explain things in a weird way, but you explain then in a way thats easy for me to get it. and after my 2 years in germany, i got a little bit more Objective, so my way to understand things got EVEN More Weird than it normally was/is. HHAHAHAH) but ill explore it. RIGHT NOW, im really having a hard time ... wait, should i move the discussion to another part of the forum? or should i explain it here and you guys could link me to the proper part of the site where i should post it in the correct area?

i was going to say that im trying to focus in deciding what to do in terms of carreer and job .
i did identify 3 or 4 areas where my skills/gifts are natural and strong , and im trying to decide which one to go deep. but it seems pretty hard to choose JUST ONE. i need to choose at least 2. and time is running fast, im already 34. i have a degree in Tourism, but thats really not what i LIKE nor what i choose. i just did it to get a diploma . thats BAD.

JUPITERASC

top class. i DO Those analogies a LOT, but im affraid you guys will either not understand or it will be too xxx for the forum. ill try to keep the analogies in a regular way. but that of yours was typical "me" HAHAHAHAH Awesome One JA.

can we play a little and interesting game here while exchange messages and enjoying the forum experience?
do you guys would like to try to (im sure you will have success in many attempts and tries) guess my natal chart planets and positions? i know it , and i can confirm or not if you guys missed it or spotted it right. Q: p
you already have two things : i have mars in taurus on the 7th house. and the Planet thats in my Ascendant is Uranus. BUt i DO NOT have Aquarius in my ascendant. its Another planet. Q: p
Unless you have muddled your angles/provided inaccurate information :smile:

then because your natal Mars opposes Uranus from Taurus

THEREFORE

dependent on the house system

and

whether Mars is either above or below or conjunct the Descendant

then your ascendant is either
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius

JUPITERASC

BY the Way Zarathu, i loved your homepage. it matches in some points with my way to understand things. (and that way is pretty weird. not saying you explain things in a weird way, but you explain then in a way thats easy for me to get it. and after my 2 years in germany, i got a little bit more Objective, so my way to understand things got EVEN More Weird than it normally was/is. HHAHAHAH) but ill explore it. RIGHT NOW, im really having a hard time ... wait, should i move the discussion to another part of the forum? or should i explain it here and you guys could link me to the proper part of the site where i should post it in the correct area?

i was going to say that im trying to focus in deciding what to do in terms of carreer and job .
i did identify 3 or 4 areas where my skills/gifts are natural and strong , and im trying to decide which one to go deep. but it seems pretty hard to choose JUST ONE. i need to choose at least 2. and time is running fast, im already 34. i have a degree in Tourism, but thats really not what i LIKE nor what i choose. i just did it to get a diploma . thats BAD
Better to commence a new thread on the Read My Chart forum http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81 :smile:

There are instructions on how to attach a chart to your post at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

UranusRising

Well....you would have prominent 3rd/9th, Gemini, Virgo or Mercury to be curious and like to ask questions. I am guess you have mutable signs for AC/DC, MC/IC.

Let me check... i have two fixed signs on my IC and MC, one fixed sign in my AC and onother fixed sign in my DC. Q: p

theres no Planet in my 3rd house only the sign of capricorn. but, "empty" so to speak. this is another topic i would like to get more info. i have 3 "empty" houses in my chart. not empty, but theres no planet there.

im not sure if i understood what you mean by "prominent". but i have mercury in the 8th house. but which sign ? Would you like to guess it?
Q: P

poyi

Premium Member
Let me check... i have two fixed signs on my IC and MC, one fixed sign in my AC and onother fixed sign in my DC. Q: p

theres no Planet in my 3rd house only the sign of capricorn. but, "empty" so to speak. this is another topic i would like to get more info. i have 3 "empty" houses in my chart. not empty, but theres no planet there.

im not sure if i understood what you mean by "prominent". but i have mercury in the 8th house. but which sign ? Would you like to guess it?

In that case JA got you ascendant right as Scorpio rising?

Prominent mean dignified by sign or by house or by declination or with fixed stars. If Capricorn is your 3rd house lol you should be Scorpio rising. Uranus should be in Scorpio since you are 4 years older than me. Pluto should be in Libra, Jupiter should be in Cancer/Leo, Saturn should be in Virgo.

lol you are too careless lol:biggrin:

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
You North Node should be in Virgo and South node in Pisces. Neptune would still be Sagittarius.

Mercury in 8th should be in Gemini. The possibility of having Mercury in Gemini you should be either Sun in Leo, Taurus or Gemini most likely Taurus or Gemini. Venus should be Aries, Taurus or Gemini.

UranusRising

Hahahahah you caught me
Im pretty careful with most of things, but i was UNAWARE(althought i had a suspicious that it could happen. ) that with TOO little information could end up in a TOO Much discovering. AHAHAHAHAH
Thats the GOODS Of maths. ahahahah an area where im still CRAWLING.
ill answer the newer posts when i get back home, now i need to do some stuffs. And thank you all for the input and warm welcome. Q: P

AH, im neither leo, taurus nor gemini. although one of my fave signs is definately Gemini. Q: p AH, venus is in Gemini. in the 8th house. as well as the sun, venus and moon.

Zarathu

Account Closed
i did identify 3 or 4 areas where my skills/gifts are natural and strong , and im trying to decide which one to go deep. but it seems pretty hard to choose JUST ONE. i need to choose at least 2. and time is running fast, im already 34. i have a degree in Tourism, but thats really not what i LIKE nor what i choose. i just did it to get a diploma . thats BAD.

Unless you post your chart or chart data, we'll just go around and around.

JUPITERASC

Since there are only four Fixed Signs, given the rest of the information, then your MC is Leo and you IC Aquarius :smile:

JUPITERASC

Hahahahah you caught me
Im pretty careful with most of things, but i was UNAWARE(althought i had a suspicious that it could happen. ) that with TOO little information could end up in a TOO Much discovering. AHAHAHAHAH
Thats the GOODS Of maths. ahahahah an area where im still CRAWLING.
ill answer the newer posts when i get back home, now i need to do some stuffs. And thank you all for the input and warm welcome. Q: P

AH, im neither leo, taurus nor gemini. although one of my fave signs is definately Gemini. Q: p AH, venus is in Gemini. in the 8th house. as well as the sun, venus and moon.
Cancer Sun then, born at the end of June and I have identified the year and the possible day - your birth occurred close to a New Moon, either just before the New Moon, on the New Moon or just after the New Moon - your natal Moon is either Gemini or Cancer :smile:

greybeard

Prominent, powerful, pre-eminent.....

You "weigh" the planets according to their dignities (which are of many kinds).
The object is to find one planet that "over-powers" the rest, dominates them.
If you find such a planet (there usually is one), then your interpretation of the chart will take into account the exceptional prominence or strength of that planet, its broad and deep influence on the life.

First you have your Essential Dignities (and debilities), which are based solely on sign position. They show native, essential, innate and inherent traits and qualities...not subject to change, inborn. Such things as rulership (disposition), and receptions fall into this class.

You then have the Accidental Dignities (and debilities). Angular planets are always powerful in any chart. Angularity is an accidental dignity. There are many forms of accidental dignity, and it is very hard to list and define them. It takes experience to "see" some of them. Accidental dignities show events and conditions that are adventitious but strongly formative in the life. If they occur early in life, their effects will remain largely in the unconscious, limiting conscious access; if they occur later in life they can be dealt with on the conscious level. The accidental dignities are "overlaid" on the substrate of the immutable essential dignities. We can say they show environmental occurrences that shape the life.

UranusRising

<p>
Prominent, powerful, pre-eminent.....</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You "weigh" the planets according to their dignities (which are of many kinds).</p>
<p>The object is to find one planet that "over-powers" the rest, dominates them.</p>
<p>If you find such a planet (there usually is one), then your interpretation of the chart will take into account the exceptional prominence or strength of that planet, its broad and deep influence on the life.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>First you have your Essential Dignities (and debilities), which are based solely on sign position. They show native, essential, innate and inherent traits and qualities...not subject to change, inborn. Such things as rulership (disposition), and receptions fall into this class.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You then have the Accidental Dignities (and debilities). Angular planets are always powerful in any chart. Angularity is an accidental dignity. There are many forms of accidental dignity, and it is very hard to list and define them. It takes experience to "see" some of them. Accidental dignities show events and conditions that are adventitious but strongly formative in the life. If they occur early in life, their effects will remain largely in the unconscious, limiting conscious access; if they occur later in life they can be dealt with on the conscious level. The accidental dignities are "overlaid" on the substrate of the immutable essential dignities. We can say they show environmental occurrences that shape the life.
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Awrsome post. Thanks man. I guess taurus isnt at home in the 7th house with mars there.</p> Q: (

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

UNDERSTANDING PLANETARY DIGNITY AND DEBILITY http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig3.html :smile:

dignities2.gif

UranusRising

Hi guys.. i didnt forget the thread here. ill post and answer you all, but i have been through some (at least) hard to diggest Times .
Recently, after inquiring my Sister about a possibly adoption, i was "granted" with the truth. I AM Adopted. so, im still diggng it and i need to check if the birth info is really accurate , cause the birth certificate is obviously fake, so i want to check if the data , day, month, year, time , etc is ALSO fake or not.
but in the meantime heres my map. ill also post it in the proper section
Thanks guys and sorry for my absence
JP

Attachments

• 13889013637687.png
    13889013637687.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 14

poyi

Premium Member
Hi guys.. i didnt forget the thread here. ill post and answer you all, but i have been through some (at least) hard to diggest Times .
Recently, after inquiring my Sister about a possibly adoption, i was "granted" with the truth. I AM Adopted. so, im still diggng it and i need to check if the birth info is really accurate , cause the birth certificate is obviously fake, so i want to check if the data , day, month, year, time , etc is ALSO fake or not.
JP

With a slightly earlier birth time you can have a Moon in Gemini easily. Your 9th house does have Mercury in it. Instead of having mutual sign axis you have Nodal axis and Saturn in Virgo which rules the 3rd and South node Pisces, if birth chart accurate with Uranus at AC these will give more active physical and mental personality.

JUPITERASC

JP
My earlier responses are based on the assumption that you had a reliable time of birth.... HOWEVER
IF
the time of birth is in doubt
then any reliable delineation is not possible

NEVERTHELESS
Actually the Solar Ascendant approach was fairly popular earlier in the 20th century:

ie, take the position of the Sun for the time
(or even just the day)
of birth,
make that the ascending sign,
and fill in the rest of the houses with the signs in order.

I myself, in prior experimenting with this method, had found it to often be surprisingly accurate
-however, not nearly so-
nor as consistently accurate
-as when we have the actual birth time
and erect our charts with the more accurate, more specific ascending degree
If you are interested you can discover for yourself whether the idea as mentioned by dr. farr is workable or not

simply place your own Sun Sign as the First Whole Sign House

and then
place the transiting planets in their respective houses

and then observe if there is any relevance to your own life
It certainly is an interesting idea
and it is intriguing how frequently the use of the SOLAR ASCENDANT CHART provides accurate delineation

Also,
an instructive exercise
is to research
by reading magazine horoscopes for the Sign of the natal Moon
AS WELL AS
for the Sign of the natal Ascendant
AND
the Sign of the natal Sun
and then
combining the given interpretations :smile:

By the way

The SOLAR ASCENDANT CHART method is 'better than nothing'

as an alternative for those who have no official time of birth

and
as is usual
there are inevitably differences of opinion regarding 'Sun Sign Astrology' as popularized by newspapers