21st Dec 2012....what's expected?

Blackempress

There's a hype bout 21st December based on the end of the Mayan Calendar. Are we astrologically expecting something beyond the Uranus-Pluto square?

miquar

Hi. I don't think we are. The alignment that people are speaking of has been happening every December Solstice for decades, and the most exact alignments were back in the eighties, apparently (if I remember rightly). There is a Yod involving Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto, but nothing extra-ordinary at all.

JUPITERASC

There's a hype bout 21st December based on the end of the Mayan Calendar. Are we astrologically expecting something beyond the Uranus-Pluto square?
Astrologically, the Mayan calendar is based on the extraordinarily accurate Cycles of the planet Venus

So for the Mayans using those Cycles of the planet Venus, it is the end of one Mayan Cycle aka Age... i.e. it is the end of "The Age of Movement" HOWEVER NOT 'the end of the world'
:smile:
'….Archaeologists found underground chamber of official Mayan calendar chronicler whose inscriptions reveal there is another Age following the present "Age of Movement" that ends on this coming Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012.

The world does not end—Hooray! In fact, it goes on and on and on. William Saturno of Boston University, the archaeologist who manages the new discovery, published an article in the journal Science, and writes:

"The Maya calendar is going to keep going and keep going for billions, trillions, octillions of years into the future, a huge number that we can't even wrap our heads around."...'
http://edgarcayce.org/are/blog.aspx?id=6705&blogid=445

'….What Saturno found turned out to be a well-preserved mural that includes the oldest known Mayan calendar ever found. And just like the Maya Long Count calendar, which serves as the basis for the apocalypse myth, this calendar extends indefinitely into the future....' :smile:

I cee

Yes Blackempress, we are expecting lots of presies, lots great food,fun and frolicking, if I have anything to do with it:lol:

.....if you can't come, I'll saveya'all some B'day cake:love:

JUPITERASC

This link was sent to me this morning and it looks a bit worrying........:andy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZP4HCqSVN4&list=FLHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q&index=3
'...Flaring out of distant Oort Cloud, newly discovered comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) appears to be on a trajectory for one of the most spectacular night-sky events in living memory :smile:

...passing 1.16 million miles from the Sun as it swings around its perihelion, or closest approach, melting enormous amounts of the comet’s ice, releasing dust/gas and forming a magnificent tail before passing relatively close to Earth - not near enough to worry, close enough for a great show. Viewers in Northern Hemisphere get the best view in weeks approaching Christmas 2013. The comet could grow as bright as the full moon...'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/07/comet-c2012-s1-earth_n_1945462.html

Kuntuzangmo

According to Ac Tah (Mayaab), between Dec. 21-23 we will get a very significant electromagnetic wave(s) from the galactic center. He says this is why the pyramids were built (in central america at least) to capture the energy. The pulse of the earth has almost doubled recently....moving toward this event. He says it's a marvelous opportunity to elevate one's consciousness. If your heart and mind are happy, that's the most important thing as everything gets very much magnified. Meditation and contentment are very much advised. The midpoint of this event (around midday on the 22nd) is the most powerful. He says put yourself in a good state of mind...and have paper or a recorder beside you....that insights unparalleled will be coming through. If we act on them we and all beings and the planet will benefit greatly.
So this is a time of great blessing according to the Mayan perspective.
Take advantage!

dhundhun

There is no Uranus Pluto square (4 degree orb is too wide between transits).

However there is YOD between Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto; Jupiter is at apex. In this PLUTO is at REGENERATION point.

Pluto is in conjunction with star M22 Sagittarius C. This star is This is at -ve extreme associated with war, earthquakes, etc. This is one of the six commonly known stars associated with earthquake and one of the eleven commonly known stars associated with war.

Will some regeneration happen? Except for sudden change of magnetic polarity of earth, by now almost all the cause/effect are deemed to be false.

milkywaygirl

According to Ac Tah (Mayaab), between Dec. 21-23 we will get a very significant electromagnetic wave(s) from the galactic center. He says this is why the pyramids were built (in central america at least) to capture the energy. The pulse of the earth has almost doubled recently....moving toward this event. He says it's a marvelous opportunity to elevate one's consciousness. If your heart and mind are happy, that's the most important thing as everything gets very much magnified. Meditation and contentment are very much advised. The midpoint of this event (around midday on the 22nd) is the most powerful. He says put yourself in a good state of mind...and have paper or a recorder beside you....that insights unparalleled will be coming through. If we act on them we and all beings and the planet will benefit greatly.
So this is a time of great blessing according to the Mayan perspective.
Take advantage!

To build on your comments... I watched a video of him the other day explaining the science behind the pyramids and how they will function to trap the galactic energy on earth in order for it to have an effect on many many people, and it seemed to make a lot of sense. I'm a sun moon mercury pisces and have been feeling this shift of energy coming for several years now. I see it as the continuing evolution of humanity, as we move closer to becoming higher dimensional beings / light beings / whatever you want to call it. This is the moment that humanity can shift from 3 dimensional beings to 5th dimensional beings, activating our unused DNA in the process, as well as changing from a 2 strand dna format to a 12 strand dna.

This is the first time in 26k years that our solar system is crossing the galactic ecliptic, and therefore coming in direct alignment with the emissions of the galactic centre, which is theorized to be a black hole. I read a fascinating hypothesis online the other day where the author was discussing how the particles that make up the heliosphere will be intensely effected by the emissions from the galactic centre, vibrating at an increasingly faster rate until they can vibrate no faster, and then at the breaking point will basically cause a decrease in density - so increasing the "space" in between the particles without actually affecting physical location. This will affect our entire solar system, our planet, and our physical selves.

It took me a while to really wrap my head around that - if you imagine two tennis balls one cubic foot apart, and then all of a sudden that one cubic foot is equal to 3 cubic feet, but still only takes up one cubic foot in space, it's like that.

The significance and contents of the "space" is well explained by nassim haramein, who has theorized that its the space between particles (I'm talking on an atomic and subatomic level) that contains the energy of life...I think of it as God or illumination or universal energy ... So basically when this whole passing through the galactic ecliptic occurs, our selves will grow in this energy, and we will increase our own vibration. The earths frequency is 7.83 hz, I think human being are around 65-72 hz...so this would increase. Crazy stuff and a very very important moment or humanity. I'm very excited to see the changes that are about to manifest! :)

Kuntuzangmo

Hi Milky way,
Yes, usually the earth's pulse is around 7. It's now at 13.
I'm glad you find it intriguing. He is the first person who, for me, gave a cogent explanation. I've also noticed for this year MANY people leaving the planet. This tells me either the energy was too much for their subtle body to handle, or they needed to go to come back for the new generation....
I feel like it's a great time for healing - a worldwide awakening if you will.
It's very interesting you mention the 2 vs. 12 strand dna (never heard that one before).
I had a dream this morning that I was auditioning for a musical group and they gave me this very unusual instrument to play. It looked like a six string guitar and you played it like one, but each one string was actually made of 12 small separate strings...interesting! This morning I was thinking, what was that about??
kz

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Holy Christmas Day! Not only Dec. 21st is the Winter solstice in the northern (or summer in the southern) hemisphere, it's abit close to the one holiday. The Maya couldn't be sure what happens on the upcoming 21st of this month...the 25th is 4 days later. The world will not end, even NASA confirmed they can't find anything in our solar system to pose a threat towards us on Earth.

I heard we're coming to an end of one platonic year and the start of another, when the Sun crosses the Galactic Center. The platonic year...where did I heard of it?
whistling2.gif
Oh yea, the sun is currently in Ophiuchus - the 13th sign of the astrological zodiac from the 1st until the 16th. That's also 4 days after 12.12.12 in our calendar, but take it like we watch car odometers reach the extra mile.

NancyS

There is no Uranus Pluto square (4 degree orb is too wide between transits).

However there is YOD between Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto; Jupiter is at apex. In this PLUTO is at REGENERATION point.

Pluto is in conjunction with star M22 Sagittarius C. This star is This is at -ve extreme associated with war, earthquakes, etc. This is one of the six commonly known stars associated with earthquake and one of the eleven commonly known stars associated with war.

Will some regeneration happen? Except for sudden change of magnetic polarity of earth, by now almost all the cause/effect are deemed to be false.

Wouldn't that Yod also be a Boomerang (or a "focused Yod") with Mercury/Venus/Antares opposing Jupiter/Aldebaran at the apex? I'm looking at the chart for 12/21/12 at 11:11 GMT

Or is 2-4 degrees too much slop for fixed star conjunctions?

If not, that would seem pretty significant...

Attachments

• greenwich2012.gif
    greenwich2012.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 27