New Article: "Forecasting the Upcoming USA Presidential Election and Inauguration"

Frank

Re: New Article: "Forecasting the Upcoming USA Presidential Election and Inauguration

Just a bump for those who might have missed this last night/this morning. I'll bump it once more tomorrow morning for the weekday crew.

Frank

Re: New Article: "Forecasting the Upcoming USA Presidential Election and Inauguration

Bump for the morning people.

!4C

Very nice. Thanks.

It seems like the debt crisis might be more conscious on the minds of voters due to events that unfold in shoctober.

Frank

Very nice. Thanks.

It seems like the debt crisis might be more conscious on the minds of voters due to events that unfold in shoctober.

Thanks. The Libra ingress points to that - with the 2nd House Domicile ruler Jupiter in Detriment in the 8th House. Debt equals other people's money indeed.

planet9

The PDF article says: "This article is an attempt to report the astrology of the upcoming United States presidential election, inauguration and subsequent administration without personalizing it."

It does that, one might even say, admirably.

The article concludes: "Only by remaining unbiased and objective can we hope to be accurate in our mundane and political forecasts."

Very good, but when shall we see a forecast? Is this article a prelude to a forecast?

Frank

The PDF article says: "This article is an attempt to report the astrology of the upcoming United States presidential election, inauguration and subsequent administration without personalizing it."

It does that, one might even say, admirably.

The article concludes: "Only by remaining unbiased and objective can we hope to be accurate in our mundane and political forecasts."

Very good, but when shall we see a forecast? Is this article a prelude to a forecast?

The forecast is in the article. I'm not trying to figure out who will win (might as well toss a coin), but what will happen.

K

Katydidit

Thank you for the lack of bias.
Thank you for the variety of analyses from which I can take my pick.
Most of all, thank you for a well written, vocabulary simple, essay.

Yuusha

Thank you for your astrological perspective on the election, Frank.

I think it is important to focus more on the astrology of the election than only two candidates. I am convinced that anything can happen this year, after all, people are now running their cats for president (yes there are two of them: one of them is more about style while the other is about substance) this year due to the popularity of cats compared to humans.

It would be a relief to finally have a government that was responsive to the will of the people and much closer to people's realities. But I wonder how some of the deep political, economic and karmic issues of this country can be addressed...And when the majority of Americans will repudiate the delusions promoted by the anti-social elites.

Last edited:

Frank

To address some of what has been said before, I subscribe to the NCGR Ethics Code which includes (emphasis mine):

A.4 Interpretations and Forecasts

a) Consulting astrologers are careful to present their astrological interpretations and opinions with objectivity and appropriate qualifying statements, rather than as final or unequivocal pronouncements.

I thank you for your attention.

You may see the full Ethics Code at:

http://geocosmic.org/about/ethics.shtml

So read between the lines.

Watch Venezuela and the Philippines/Indonesia especially.

Last edited:

debraslone

I read every similar astrological analysis I saw online and found Frank's analysis to be rational and helpful, as well as the only offering to address all of the different variables. It is striking and not deserving of comments offering no analysis of their own

!4C

Don't forget that it only takes a few hours to change the course of the future in very big way.

The current USA debt crisis points back to 9/11/2001 and the chain reaction of events that followed up to now. What would life be like now if that single day didn't happen?

Sure, you could blame the series of bad decisions that followed, but that doesn't detract from the cause-effect power of single surprise event on a regular day.

wilsontc

Staff member
Deleted trolling comments

All,

Please do not troll this thread. I have deleted the trolling remarks and the responses to trolling remarks. If you have an astrological opinion, state it and back it up with astrology. If you do not have an astrological opinion, please put your comments in the "Chat" forum section. Trolling is against forum rules and members who engage in trolling activity may be banned from the forum.

Back on subject,

Tim

Frank

Thank you, Tim.

Kannon

Since Obama has passed 270 in the state electoral counts according to composite polling and Romney's count is still officially under 200 [ http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romney-vs-obama-electoral-map ]there is no reason for me to reiterate my prediction in the Presidential race (Obama re-elected). This blog entry addresses where the focus of tensions and problems is most likely to be - elsewhere and on the way the Uranus Pluto square is playing out.

Final 2012 Election Summary

Uranus square Pluto: increased polarization

As it pertains to we individuals this increased polarization requires that we make more effort to remain in balance so that we don't find ourselves reacting to outer influences that are only transient and irritating, or that trigger unconscious fears that need not feed into our everyday decisions. In the realm of politics, however, balance is often not fashionable and winning is the name of the game.

Polarity is essential in the Earth environment on a fundamental level in order for energy to move. Whenever a social shift requires a movement in the political sphere so that our democratic representation stays aligned with the people, polarization brings previously concealed ideas into expression - intentionally or not.

Polarization means gender battle in the socio-political world

In the political environment the Uranus-Pluto square acting upon the natal Venus of the USA chart (see thick black lines on chart) reveals previously hidden misogynistic attitudes that we have seen expressed blatantly or indirectly. We have possibly a few new ladies coming to the U.S. Senate in January 2013. Among them are Elizabeth Warren (D), Tammy Baldwin (D) and Heidi Heitkamp (D). These women are in very tight races with men who have expressed varying types of misogyny, sideways racism and irrational criticism.

Continue reading: Final 2012 Election Summary

waybread

Frank, thanks. Right now every poll that isn't super-partisan is predicting a very close election. With Hurricane Sandy in the mix, affecting East Coast polling places, my hunch is that this election may be too close to call by midnight on Nov. 6. None of the swing states/battleground states was badly affected, but it is possible that ballots in NYC and NJ can't be tallied quickly, which could affect the speed of the Electoral College count. Also, even a new storm of average severity could push back the efforts to pump out and power up these areas.

How would a Nov. 7 chart change anything?

Last edited:

Frank

A quote from the article:

"The most recent presidential election with Mercury stationing and changing direction was in 2000, and one can recall the issues we had with the delayed outcome. There could also be a delay in the results of the upcoming election, but there are kinder aspects on this day than that of the 2000 election. The Moon at the base of the matter (IC) suggests that the people will ultimately make the choice this time around."

There were some voting challenges to be sure, and delay in calling Florida again. But obviously not nearly as bad as 2000.