Astrology of a cold blooded killer

Opal

Premium Member
This is someone who made the news because she stuffed a body into a steamer trunk and left it on the Appalachian Trail in West Va. on the border of Maryland years ago.

Talk about "shock?".....I grew up with her as a teenager. She was extremely popular because she was part of the "Buddy Deane" committee which was a dance show on TV, the same idea as Philly's "American Bandstand"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bandstand

In Baltimore, the local dance show was called "The Buddy Deane Show"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Buddy_Deane_Show

The Buddy Deane Show later became the inspiration for John Waters hit Broadway Play and movie, "Hairspray", as almost everything in this movie was based on some version that took place with Buddy Dean's show and 1960s Baltimore. Deane was renamed, "Corny Collins" for those who watched this play or movie.

"Little Nancy" as we called her then, was part of this show called "The Committee" (also highlighted in "Hairspray".

The blonde teenager in Hairspray could easily have been based on Little Nancy or another of those who looked like her and danced regularly each week to the new hits that were transforming rock & roll with onstage stars to be like the following:

Little Nancy was a bit of a local star back then in the mid 1960s (she was born in 1948) but sadly, life took her in a whole new direction and no doubt we should be able to see this direction in her natal chart (no tob known)

She is currently serving what was originally, the judge's intent for "life" in prison, but may be out in 2032 the last I read - or as the judge said, "old enough to not commit such an egregious crime again"

Nancy's father gambled regularly, and it appears that Nancy herself, picked this habit for herself in her 20s which ruined at least 3 marriages and set the husbands all bankrupt at that time to pay for his addiction.
Only her last husband seems to have stuck with her and paid off the bills which came along with Nancy that she had accrued over the years.

As I recall her as a teenager, she was "sweet", "seemingly vulnerable"(with a lisp) :innocent: which made her all the more endearing to the other teens in our crowd.

Nancy however, did stay rather remote too, but it could have been due to many reasons, not the least - her father's murder when she was only 15 or 16 yrs old. :surprised: She told me he had died from cancer and I went with her to the graveyard in the memorial held for him never knowing the truth about his death.:sideways:

ALL murderers must have a good side, or a side in which is seldom known by others who judge them. I know she did.

The gambling bug completely overcame her which eventually led to the murder of an elderly man who she had enriched herself with.

Her life has been depicted both in a book or two, as well as on the crime shows like "Snapped" (Oxygen TV) and I.D. (Investigation Discovery)

Here is her chart sans the tob: Raised by her loving father, without a mother present in her life, she told me, her "twin" was being raised by her mother and I once went on a long bus ride with her to visit who she claimed was her "twin" sister. It was a sister, (slight difference in age), who looked somewhat like her, but not a twin afterall.

Nancy's lies were never caught in time.

https://www.baltimoremagazine.com/s...ing-the-memory-of-the-buddy-deane-show-alive/

BACKGROUND: Nancy in her late 30s on the link:
https://www.oxygen.com/snapped/crime-news/jack-watkins-murder-nancy-siegel-convicted-in-vets-death

Today in the US, is Veterans Day. Both Nancy's father who I really admired and the older man she killed were both Veterans.

There was never (in retrospect) a hint growing up as a teenager, that Nancy would go down this dark road of excessive gambling -stealing from friends, then murder to hide the money stolen and get out of the relationship :surprised:

I literally ran into her grocery shopping (we lived as adults in the same area with close proximity to each other), at the A&P foodstore. Inviting her and her 2 little children to come over my house, I can't tell you have glad I am she never took me up on the invite. She stole Identifications in mailboxes from all her (then) friends to support her out of control mania for gambling mostly in Atlantic City NJ.

It was a close call for me and my husband as I see it now.:surprised:

Note: When victim Jack Watkins was murdered, Tr. Mercury was applying a conjunction to her natal Venus in Algol. :sick:
I elected to use a Sunrise Chart in place of an unknown tob:

T Chiron is opposing her sun within 1 degree orb. Chiron is know for births, and deaths. Her Chiron, is in Scorpio, in the 8th.

Natally, her Chiron opposes her Venus, also a known volatile pairing.

Transit Lilith was square her Natal Chiron.

leomoon

T Chiron is opposing her sun within 1 degree orb. Chiron is know for births, and deaths. Her Chiron, is in Scorpio, in the 8th.

Natally, her Chiron opposes her Venus, also a known volatile pairing.

Transit Lilith was square her Natal Chiron.

I used the Sunrise, because I don't have her tob.

Thanks for bringing up Chiron opposite Venus, as I had not noticed before.
That IS big in this case. Psychologically, I think.

Her father was her only parent, he was both mom & dad for her, and when he died (was murdered and robbed), leaving his sister's bar in the city, she was left bereft and had to go live with the aunt who owned the bar. There were cousins, so not just her, but she told the court the aunt treated her differently.

She was only there (by my count) less then 3 years, graduated high school and got married.

The first of 4 marriages, as she bilked them all (credit cards, etc) No one could afford her as a wife.

Opal

Premium Member
Sept 28 1956. Vancouver would be close enough. I don’t know the time.

I don’t know the year of the murder. He was a teenager.

I know he was convicted in 2001.

Sorry Leomoon, I don’t post charts since that weird thing happened when I did.

Natal Uranus tied to my natal mercury. Weird communication things happen.

Opal

Premium Member

Her father was her only parent, he was both mom & dad for her, and when he died (was murdered and robbed), leaving his sister's bar in the city, she was left bereft and had to go live with the aunt who owned the bar. There were cousins, so not just her, but she told the court the aunt treated her differently.

She was only there (by my count) less then 3 years, graduated high school and got married.

The first of 4 marriages, as she bilked them all (credit cards, etc) No one could afford her as a wife.

I am reading Lantero’s book on Chiron right now. It draws my eye. 🙂

Lots of gambling gets you in trouble. Sad.

Queen Victoria was petitioned to do a lottery. She said no, because the rich, didn’t need it but would bet, and the poor would spend money they couldn’t afford.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

Hmmm, Chiron “fostered” young men. Preparing them for their heroic lives. Achilles and Jason were his students.

leomoon

Did anybody else notice Kyle's Chiron conjunct his Sun???

Yes. What do you make of it? Tons of people have Chiron affecting their births but don't turn to murdering others.

I'm curious what can be made of it then? Perhaps as Opal's post infers, a connection to one's sun might suggest the "students" of Chiron - and the myth of it's psychological need for greatness?

I have a Chiron book, one of the first ones, so I'll double check this idea of the students which I had not considered before.

Opal: Is the idea sort of like Pallas Athena? Pallas being what one looks up to and admires for the boldness Pallas depicted seen as heroism?

Last edited:

leomoon

The recent posts reminds me of a need to dig into Alec Baldwin's natal a bit more.
I had known for decades of his violent tendencies, but really believed by marrying Hilaria,and having umpteen children with her, had changed him totally into a caring, "patient" individual outside of his own propensity towards immediate "reaction" towards others in a violent way.

An Astrologer I read recently dug into him more. I'll try & find and post.

Mj66

Sun-Chiron aspects are very important in the birth chart. They can unfold either as becoming wise and helping others or going down the path of self-doubt and alienation, what hurts both you and those around you. It’s important that you can only help others to the extent you helped yourself before.

In a conjunction, the energies of the planets that take part in the aspect completely merge. If you have the Sun conjunct Chiron natal aspect, it suggests that Chiron is an organic part of your sense of self.

Chiron is connected with pain, trauma, your deepest wounds in astrology.

With the Sun conjunct Chiron natal aspect, this blends with your sense of self, represented by the Sun. Planets conjunct the Sun are an integral part of your identity.

Often, you find mere existence painful.

In the natal chart, the Sun shows your inner personality, your ego, who you really are. When Chiron is conjunct the Sun, there is a deep wound related to them. Perhaps you were denied to right to be who you really are in childhood, or there were some other events/conditioning that shook your sense of having the right to exist.

People with their natal Sun conjunct Chiron are often lonely. You feel that you don’t belong to this world. There is a strong and disturbing sense of being an outsider no matter what you do. Often, this stems from a damaged core identity, what makes it hard to show up in the world as the real you.

Opal

Premium Member
Thanks guys.

All of the reading I am doing stresses

A one degree orb natally

A one degree orb transit, with a quick resolution

That it is very strong, acting like, and they all call it a Planet

leomoon

My youngest daughter, found life too unbearable in her poor state of mine and ended it early because of mental illness. She didn't see a way out.
Born with Chiron in the 1st, near her ASC cj. SN.

I only bring this up, because I agree with the premise of Chiron being an integral and very important part of our lives which must be studied far more. I don't wish to speak of my daughter and her choice or the why of it, its far too complex and personal.

Israel is another chart, the founding chart which impressed the Chiron position as far as I'm concerned with their warrior posture of self-protection to the extreme.

In this case, Chiron is in the 1st hs.

Bibi Netanyahu has Chiron in the 12th, cj. the ASC and certainly acted out for many decades in a negative light (imo) But of course, people voted for him for just that reason...probably in a conscious light.

Israel born in 1948 chart - has Chiron in the 1st house 21 Scorpio, a "definite loss" degree (i.e. cannot be changed or fixed, its definite imo and that of others who I talked to about it)

Now, it opposes their SUN at 23 Scorpio in the 8th. IF I'm correct and the birth of Israel coincides with vibrations which cannot be changed, I'm not saying she (the country) is a cold blood killer of course, (anymore then the U.S.A. and the country's chart), but when we think more deeply about these two countries with their planetary positions, we realize that what has been long predicted of a 3rd WW will very likely bring about countless deaths. It's only a matter of time, because the fate is there. Perhaps Nostradamus picked it up centuries ago. Vibrations don't fade and there is no time (per se)

I have the chart if anyone wants to see it posted.

It's a theory I have.

Last edited:

Mj66

Yes, but Kyle has his Mars at 21 Degrees in Scorpio.
This reads as:
Perversions, lack of self control and danger of poisons.

leomoon

Leo Moon;
YES, Scorpio Mars at 21 degrees is a reckless and impulsive character.

I wrote often about the critical degrees in astrology. That means I felt confident enough, talked to others like Anthony Louis about questions I had before publishing. I studied what the late Diana Rosenberg said about the ones she too studied which matched my own long research, so I felt confident as I said based on just a decade of watching carefully, noting behaviors seen and unseen, checking with people, and then confirming my theory. 21 Scorpio, cannot be fixed or worked on. IMO, it's fated.

Most vibrations in one's natal chart can be altered (my theory), but not this one. People can change their minds, work on themselves and eventually outgrow some of the vibrations turning them into something far more beneficial to their soul. Only ego keeps people from doing this en masse.

BB:

People are entitled to their own theories of life and Astrology. Please don't take a theory personally as though you yourself are being attacked.

I don't know your natal chart.

Last edited:

leomoon

Leo Moon-you are wise.
Thank you.

Thanks for the compliment, I hope I've learned by my suffering in life. There is a huge difference between knowledge and wisdom of course, so all I can do is hope I fit the bill.

As for the 21st of Scorpio, I omitted to say, that many of the old time Astrologers like Charubel, as Astrologers tend to pass on what they've discovered like with Alan Leo's "Degrees of the Zodiac Symbolised"

However, there is no comparison to doing one's OWN investigation in a serious methodical fashion to see for oneself with thousands of charts, :wink: which should include feedback.

leomoon

I learn so much from your posts.
Thank you.
Maria

IF I said, the first thing one must do is quit school and teach oneself through both life's events and through thorough study on your own, one might say, "that's stupid" . But that is really Uranus trine Neptune speaking. :sideways:

Here is the different take on the chart of Alec Baldwin for example, precipitated by the killing (accidental ) of Halyna, the cinematographer. To complete my original post of Alec's chart and thinking perhaps a little deeper about it Maria. I too have Scorpio in my natal chart, but its Jupiter which is aspected with both sextiles and trines, but yet in my 5th house of children, is also in the 21st deg. of Scorpio. Tough lessons there.

Not so much the character then I've learned, but more whatever the degree touches (the house, the planets, the Asc, etc) will be complex and changed for the fated necessity of the soul, yet will hurt tremendously, as with Israel's Chiron placement or Kyle's eventually.

Some with mental illness carry the imprint of 21 Scorpio, which required lifetime medications for example in my study. That doesn't mean the person or the character, just the fated life path.

leomoon

MJ 66 Maria: Your Scorpio planets will easily discern perhaps, what this astrologer is pointing to when it comes to Alec Baldwin's psychology and the so-called "Accident" . Its a twist on how to look at the accident. Certainly not a "conscious" murder" as some suggest, but perhaps unconscious impulses? :unsure:

https://winslowastro.com/2021/10/23/...-man-survived/

From the outside looking in, it appears to me he (Alec) is far more settled and home bodied then he ever was prior to marrying Hilaria. Is this then where that excess Mars energy went, via the sub-conscious route that Winslow takes us to?

:andy: I had to wonder myself.....but we'll never know. Its simply a theory.

leomoon

IF for example, there is any truth to be had by this exercise; then we may think differently about Kyle Rittenhouse or any others involved in murder or accidents. Of course on this level of consciousness, I don't think it's provable even to ourselves. Only food for thought.

She says: (posts various charts to try to prove her point)

Summarizing all findings I will guess that by pulling the trigger of the prop gun Alec Baldwin tried unconsciously to “kill” the conflict with his wife Hilaria. And killed Halina instead. By the way, are these names sound a little bit similar to you? Do you still think the discharging of the prop gun in New Mexico was an accident?
And again, this post is a complete astrology exercise, a version of the reasons behind people’s behavior
Then again, the entire exercise, may be a waste of time too. His Chiron is 22 Aquarius, a degree suggesting, "self-undoing" in my writings. Not an optimal degree to have anywhere.

Last edited: