Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

D-Rok

You are probably actually a libra ascendant. Many people don't know this but the time you should use to draw up your chart(for the correct ascendant) is the "spiritual birth time", John Willner authored the books "The Rising Sign Problem" and "The perfect Horoscope" on this topic. The spiritual birth time can vary anywhere from 20 minutes after the physical birth time or even up to a couple hours before. Many people are actually the sign immediately preceding their original ascendant. I explain more here.

https://dawnknowsastrology.blogspot.com/2017/12/why-your-ascendant-is-wrong.html

While I understand that you believe you’re coming from a helpful position and I understand you are entitled to your own opinion, this information is absolutely false.

Astrology is already hard enough. If you’re going to do spiritual stuff, look to the 9th, and 3rd house — but that is it.

Remember, OBJECTIVE, EMPIRICAL data. When you take your first breath, you are born. Can’t hamster your way out of that — nobody can.

JUPITERASC

While I understand that you believe you’re coming from a helpful position and I understand you are entitled to your own opinion, this information is absolutely false.

Astrology is already hard enough. If you’re going to do spiritual stuff, look to the 9th, and 3rd house — but that is it.

Remember, OBJECTIVE, EMPIRICAL data. When you take your first breath, you are born. Can’t hamster your way out of that — nobody can.
Good point - well made :smile:

capuranusnep

You can believe I am false, that is okay, like you said everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thank you for understanding I am trying to be helpful.

The rectification method I mentioned follows completely objective method, confirmed by research.

Which is why when astrologers rectify charts at one point and eventually see the birth certificates, the time is often earlier, or an earlier point in the chart squaring or opposing the physical birth time.

Let's agree to disagree here on this topic. You and the majority are sticking with your first breath, I am sticking with the Incarn method popularized by John Willner. I do suggest you read his books, even if you do not believe in "spiritual birth times", there is other info in there that is very useful to any astrologer.

JUPITERASC

You can believe I am false, that is okay, like you said everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thank you for understanding I am trying to be helpful.

The rectification method I mentioned follows completely objective method, confirmed by research.

Which is why when astrologers rectify charts at one point and eventually see the birth certificates, the time is often earlier, or an earlier point in the chart squaring or opposing the physical birth time.

Let's agree to disagree here on this topic. You and the majority are sticking with your first breath, I am sticking with the Incarn method popularized by John Willner. I do suggest you read his books, even if you do not believe in "spiritual birth times", there is other info in there that is very useful to any astrologer.

John Wilner was born in 1925

RECTIFICATION TIPS discussion thread :smile:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626
based on more than a of years of astrological methodology
and practice

capuranusnep

I'm just curious about this theory. If we have to take in consideration a moment aside from the body birth, what happens when that body arises to the world "with a spirit inside" for the very first time? It is not that exact moment when the embodiment/incarnation occurs? Hmmm... I've just read your website, and I would like to learn more though...

The spirit is always alive. What I am talking about is when the spirit exactly intends to incarnate/enter in the physical world. There is obviously synchronity with actual physical birth, so you use that time as a starting place to find the spiritual birth time. The sb time is up to 20 minues after pb time, or up to couple hours before the pb time.

I plan on posting more on this forum and on my blog. So check my posts regularly. I also provided useful links and mentioned books that would help you to understand more.

capuranusnep

I was actually trying to see if the guy talking about spiritual birth was charging for rectifiying charts. Cause if so it seems like a pretty easy way to take advantage of the ignorance of people. I mean, you could justifiy every ascendant for every single person if you generalize enough.

Thanks for assuming, but I am a woman not a "guy". Plus, sorry to disappoint you, this isn't about easy money for me. I do not want to take advantage of anyone. I just want to spread this information, but I expect people to not agree with this, since they are so used to the first breath method.

Of course I charge. Do all the astrologers here make their services here free?
Rectification is difficult and time consuming and still I am charging less than what many astrologers charge. But do contact me on my blog(because I am not sure if I am allowed to post contact info here). I will do your chart and show you that this is real. More than anything I want people to have the accurate ascendant, and I won't let money get in the way of that.

I never generalize, I am very specific. I actually consider physical birth ascendants generalizing, some people are clearly a different sign, but people will find a way to force that person to fit that sign(by generalizing).

capuranusnep

John Wilner was born in 1925

RECTIFICATION TIPS discussion thread :smile:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626
based on more than a of years of astrological methodology
and practice

Thank You.
Edit: I looked back at your posts. I see that you and others think I am trying to trick and scam people. All of you couldn't be farther from the truth. I have been at both sides of this argument before. Before immediately assuming and being stubborn, try reading the book about it. Nothing wrong with reading even if you don't agree, you will always learn something. I gave sources and mentioned books you could read. Try not being so close minded about a topic like astrology.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The spirit is always alive. What I am talking about is when the spirit exactly intends to incarnate/enter in the physical world. There is obviously synchronity with actual physical birth, so you use that time as a starting place to find the spiritual birth time. The sb time is up to 20 minues after pb time, or up to couple hours before the pb time.

I plan on posting more on this forum and on my blog. So check my posts regularly. I also provided useful links and mentioned books that would help you to understand more.
Kannon comments on Incarn years ago :smile:

The Incarn approach says that there is a 5-hour window
around the moment of physical birth
(4-1/2 hrs before, 1/2 hr after)
that allows for one several signs as the correct Asc sign.

(It depends on the speed of the zodiac ascending (rotation) at the time. It can be 4 signs previous to the one indicated by birth time, or it can be the one indicated by birth.) The Moon, Sun and Uranus have a relationship with the Asc that identifies windows for valid Ascendants of correct charts (ones indicating a window for a soul to incarnate).

Not every date and location, for example, allows for a person to be Aries rising
just because the birth time indicates Aries.

Often there is no Asc window present in a particular sign, therefore it is incorrect if assigned to the person because the birth time indicates that it should.

It is the Incarnation moment (called 'spiritual birth' by Edgar Cayce) that matters. It also determines what sign sets into the body.

The Asc is an esoteric point in terms of astrology.
An exoteric event alone (parturition) cannot identify it.
We must look to the embodiment of the individual and the face they present to the world. This is not always easy, but it can be done
IF the Asc sign indicated by physical birth time does not match.
Physical birth time is frequently incorrect
due to clocks being fast or slow
and obviously also human error

capuranusnep

Kannon comments on Incarn years ago :smile:

Physical birth time is frequently incorrect
due to clocks being fast or slow
and obviously also human error

I know about Kannon, he originally rectified my chart, and has helped me immensely. I linked and mentioned him on my blog and in the post I linked.

There can't be that many clocks that are that fast or that slow. If people made such errors so frequently we would not be where we are right now.

UraSatVen1029

We can always consider that human error will occur anytime, anywhere with any situation.

do you think I look like a Capricorn ascendant?

IMG_6293.jpg

...I'm those types of people who gain weight in the holidays. Wish I wasn't lol.

Alexios

Excellent, I will. I consider myself practical at the time of considering new information, however I'm always open and stimulated when different perspectives arise, as long as they're based on rather pragmatic observation than abstract statements though.

BTW, I'm also been puzzled with my given birth time...

Last edited:

Alexios

We can always consider that human error will occur anytime, anywhere with any situation.

do you think I look like a Capricorn ascendant?

IMG_6293.jpg

...I'm those types of people who gain weight in the holidays. Wish I wasn't lol.

According what I've been observing at some examples over the time, you certainly have an earthy vibe on your face and attires. Maybe you have a venusian influence from a nocturnal position affecting your ASC. By another hand, you could be Taurus rising or have Capricorn rising on Taurus decanate (from 10 to 19 degrees)

Last edited:

cocoloco

You are probably actually a libra ascendant. Many people don't know this but the time you should use to draw up your chart(for the correct ascendant) is the "spiritual birth time", John Willner authored the books "The Rising Sign Problem" and "The perfect Horoscope" on this topic. The spiritual birth time can vary anywhere from 20 minutes after the physical birth time or even up to a couple hours before. Many people are actually the sign immediately preceding their original ascendant. I explain more here.

https://dawnknowsastrology.blogspot.com/2017/12/why-your-ascendant-is-wrong.html
This makes sense, I feel like there is nothing Scorpio about me.

UraSatVen1029

According what I've been observing at some examples over the time, you certainly have an earthy vibe on your face and attires. Maybe you have a venusian influence from a nocturnal position affecting your ASC. By another hand, you could be Taurus rising or have Capricorn rising on Taurus decanate (from 10 to 19 degrees)

I'm actually a Cap rising 16 degrees. So yes, Taurus decanate. It does explain why I'm more fleshy or rounded than the typical Cap risings. Then again, I do have Jupiter Pisces sextiling my ascendant too in a rather tight orb. I guess the green shorts I was wearing was emphasizing the earthy vibe, and also that neutral make up I had on my face.

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

Your appearance has a lot to do with planets in the first house and the asc ruler and it's sign and house. Where is your Saturn placed?

Urasatven - what does Taurus decanate mean?

Sorry. I meant Capricorn Ascendant in the second decan- sub ruled by Venus. So some Venus/Taurus/Libra influence to the ascendant. It ranges from 10-20 degrees, I think, and I have it 16 degrees.

I have Neptune, Uranus and Moon in the 1st house, although Moon is close to the 2nd house. Neptune Capricorn, Uranus Aquarius conjunct Moon Aquarius.

Chart ruler- Saturn, is in Aries 4th house. Saturn also is tightly squaring my Neptune. Less than 1 degree.

BbI

Your appearance has a lot to do with planets in the first house and the asc ruler and it's sign and house. Where is your Saturn placed?

Saturn is in my 12th house in Sagittarius, almost on my Asc. Also I have Uranius there, both conjuncting my Asc. I have Neptun in my first house in Cap.

You definitely look like a libra to me. I could see a little Taurus or Virgo too. @bbl

I am Cancer Sun(7H), Capricorn rising, Gemini Moon, Venus and Mercury(6H). I notice few Libra traits myself, as my sun is in my 7th house.

Abby83

Sorry. I meant Capricorn Ascendant in the second decan- sub ruled by Venus. So some Venus/Taurus/Libra influence to the ascendant. It ranges from 10-20 degrees, I think, and I have it 16 degrees.

I have Neptune, Uranus and Moon in the 1st house, although Moon is close to the 2nd house. Neptune Capricorn, Uranus Aquarius conjunct Moon Aquarius.

Chart ruler- Saturn, is in Aries 4th house. Saturn also is tightly squaring my Neptune. Less than 1 degree.

There you go. Neptune and moon in first gives you that pisces/cancer sweet dreamy young look.

UraSatVen1029

I don't believe you are a capricorn rising, you look sagittarius, but I may be wrong.

All of you guys can contact me, I would be very happy to rectify your charts.

Ikr. She does look like a Sag rising. It may be because her ascendant is still in the very early degree of Capricorn.

BbI

Ikr. She does look like a Sag rising. It may be because her ascendant is still in the very early degree of Capricorn.

Hm..
Well, I hope that this is not stupid question, but can relocation actually change how we look? I have relocated and my chart now after relocation, shows Sagittarius rising. I can post some photo of me before relocation, but I don't know how valid that would be, because I was much younger then.