John Frawley is stand up philosofer

zarya

hmm, i looked but no really an answer theres no manchester date of birth, regular event chart suggests a goal in the last 15 minutes

interesting minutes

20.52 pm local time
21.14 this could be a goal for either utd. or olimp. but since moon is slow could also not be scored
21.19 chart says possible goal for olympiakos

zarya

Van Persie scored the 3rd one at 20.53pm local time

I am very curious what will happen at 21.24pm that would be around 84, 85th minute of the match:

A chance for Olympiakos to sink Manchester ?

I see mc on north node in olympiakos chart at that time

Last edited:

adypric

Hello to all...
I can predict for football games over and under .
The only problem is that if at the same time ,hour there are many games from that ligue i can't predict for all
Bonefranco knows because in the past he help me with a table and it has right with many things.

lore22

Hello to all...
I can predict for football games over and under .
The only problem is that if at the same time ,hour there are many games from that ligue i can't predict for all
Bonefranco knows because in the past he help me with a table and it has right with many things.

So is no one going to ask for the 'keys to the kingdom'?

lore22

Yes indeedy...there truly is a wealth of information here.I've been working on this thread off and on for a while and I've managed to get
to page 68...a little to go yet.

Tedsince72

Hi,
I love this thread :biggrin: - my total APPRECIATION to all who have contributed. I am pretty new to sports astrology, with a little astrology only before, and have arrived her by john frawley's book. So I have been reading here and made a chart for yesterday's France v Switzerland game at the World Cup. I was fascinated by the way of selecting the teams by their colours - after reading jf's book which did not make much sense that his method had trouble predicting games that happened at the same time, i.e. 3pm on a Saturday. Still I didn't fully understand it. Looking at the chart for the start of the game it was pretty obvious that the ruler of the 7th was combust - so whoever was represented by the 7th house was going to be in trouble. First of all, I had made Switzerland 1st house and France 7th, so I was surprised to see France keep scoring! I knew that it had to be my mistake - so I looked again and realised that you take the colours from the ruler of the 1st or 7th house and then those from the sign that they are in - now it was clear that France were in the 1st house and Switzerland the 7th. End result was France 5 - Switzerland 2.

From http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/ , this made it clear to me:

Ruler of ASC is Sa in Leo. As you see on picture Arsenal has yellow (Leo) and black (Sa) sports kit. So Arsenal is ASC and its ruler!

Ruler of DSC is Moon (white) in Leo (bright red). So, DSC and its ruler is Manchester United.

That has made a huge difference to my understanding and now I feel ready to start studying the amazing information here.

So many thanks,

Ted

showgif.cgi

Attachments

• 20140620_france_v_switzerland.jpg
    20140620_france_v_switzerland.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 45

zarya

Watch out Ted, it is highly tricky business, many things can go wrong. Sometimes it is like rocket science to make a decision other times everything is out there clear and precise. Stick to the easy charts, that could help.

zarya

for instance barcelona should win in the first half and the game tonight

also leverkusen should win 2nd half but will it happen, who knows?

banefranco

Hi I am back for a while :D
I will try to make some informations about prediction . There are some let say specific things.
First of all, never predict any match if you do not know the colors of the jerseys. But you can predict the winner let say and wait to see the start of the match when players arrive at the playground. Now you know for sure who plays in which jerseys. My suggestion is that you convert the brightness of the jerseys in lighter or darker side not to stay at colors only, just becouse if you have mixed colored jerseys you can make the wrong placement. Any mixed jersey must be absolutely clear if darker or lighter than the other. My suggestion also is to avoid matches with confronted green , blue or red jerseys excluded light blue only. You can make a miss becouse those colours are close at the ''grey scale'' .
That is the start.
The next is dedicated rulers. But you have to care that 1/7 axis do not change during the first half becouse that can produce problems. You have to remember taht teams follow the rulers , so if axis 1/7 change that means that teams follow . It can produce necessity for teams to change houses 1 or 7 . How? If you have 1 house in Aries and 7 Libra and if they change to Taurus and Scorpio you have the team as darker first in the 1 st house and after change in the seven. Tha can make the difference. So my suggestion is if the team is significantly stronger as darker. Mars and weaker after change avoid to predict the winner, but if the team darker stays stronger continully than you have to check the range table but in the most of cases we can predict as winner.
That is for now. Like quick reference :)

banefranco

As the sign changes at 1/7 axis happen almost always you have to take care when that happens. The best is during the pause of the game the worst is at the end or at the beginning of the game, but what can we do. If darker is stronger after change you do prediction if dignity values go up and down avoid it.
Let us make some thing shortened. If the Moon is in good dignity and in apl conjunction not more than 3 degrees to the ruler and if that ruler is stronger in dignities that is winning in the most od cases, if the moon is aflicted and in conjunction to the ruler it affects that ruler and if that conjuncted ruler is stronger it is possible not to win but the draw is still actual. I doe not mean absolutelu to lose but moon brings that bad condition to the ruler . or good.

banefranco

Well, at the presented chart of the match locate the rulers of the 1st house and 7th house and calculate dignities. Now if you have my Range table you can easily find what will happen. It is also adviced to make dynamic chart analyze and you will notice that rulers change , so make new calculation and compare results. If one side is stronger continually that side wins depending of ranges in dignities that were calculated.
But why is this chart worth notified? Becouse there is the Moon ruler of the 1st house and the rule says : If the ruler of the 1st house is the Moon then we have to give rulership to the dispositor of the Moon becouse the Moon signifies the game.
I do not know who says that but you cannot annul the right for rulership of any planet, ANY.
So do not substitute rulership of the Moon . :D

As I try never to make interpretations of the previous matches this match was given as prediction at this page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-predictions-by-Franco/161730457189131

Attachments

• England.jpg
    England.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

banefranco

What shows in one sport's chart that there will be no goals?
This option is good when u want to predict the part of one match , any part.
The absolute rule is : When there are no aspects there are no goals.
But which aspects? :)
When rulers of the angle houses do not cross the angle houses
When rulers of the angle houses do not aspect angle house cusps
When there are no exact aspects from Pars of Fortune to the rulers of the angle houses and to the angle cusps.
When Fortuna do not make conjunction or opposition to the Moon
Outer planets are not the rulers but there are some respective observations when they aspects the angle cusps and rulers of the angle houses, but that needs more observations.
When antiscia of fortune do not make any aspect to the angle rulers and also angle cusps.
When Moon Nodes do not cross the angle houses as well as the houses 2/8.
Check carefully sometime and use it if u want to predict the score in one period of time.
:biggrin:

Jibreil

Banned
Hi , today on the 21 of February we will make the short explanation about the soccer match between Barcelona - Malaga played on the 20th of February 2015.
The Q is how the favourite lost , Barcelona lost 0:1.
The teams are represented by the 1. and 7th house rulers , exactly the Sun and the Saturn.
Now when you know this you have to know that rulers were not changed through the whole match what makes prediction easier.
Calculate essential and accidental dignities for both rulers and compare them as separate values. Do not forget that the guest team is placed at Asc . This is important and is not the same as if the team as home team is placed at Asc. Unfortunately Barcelona was represented with the 7th house ruler Saturn.
When you finish calculation compare the line which I will present here and see the winner. The winner as the last number in the line (2) is the second named team in the information about which teams play against each other. Malaga was the second.
AS GUEST Acc Dig ASC 8-10 <DSC a Ess Dig ASC10-15>DSC (2)
Almost the same situation was in the match Paderborn - Bayern
on the same date. The team in lighter jerseys won.
Have a nice time.
P.S. As many of you are oriented to Modern Astrology and recognize modern rulers I strongly suggest to you, do not use Uranus as ruler of Aquarius as it is not neither of the outer planets and do not have any role in the rulership of the signs.
You can also see how the Neptun position to the Sun has no relevant meaning. But that is another story

Im quoting you from your FB Page, this example is a bit beyond regarding the ACC/ESS Dignity calculations. Please explain in more detail with a few examples.

Can't understand this line at all AS GUEST Acc Dig ASC 8-10 <DSC a Ess Dig ASC10-15>DSC (2)

banefranco

Hi,
I am back again just for some informations to give and I will explain what does that Range LINE means.
It was unbelievable for me as Barcelona fan that they lost the match but....that happens.
I started to give explanations for past matches just becouse I do not have time for explain any match in common. So I do hope that all of you will accept.
What is the point and what ranges table shows?
It shows that it is not the same if we place the team in anycase as home team at ASC . Simply it does not go that way just becouse the sign at the ASC cuso point to ruler and ruler points to planet and planet points to darker or lighter team. It is simple I just try to make the science of all of this matter as iti is in fact :D .
So u place the teams according to the last criteria about jerseys not by color but by light comparsion as jerseys reflect.
So the team at ASC is the guest team as their jerseys correlate to the darker-lighter table. So that part of line describes position of two teams and dignities values. The last numer as it is 2 in this case is the result of those previous informations and means , the second mentioned club in one pair, what is mostly guest team , but that means that.
In this case the guest team is located at ASC but it wins as the second mentioned team in one pair.