Predicting winner of Coin Toss

Jibreil

Banned
I've been trying to search on the web for a method on how to predict a Coin Toss winner. As per my experience Moon (being the fastest moving planet) is responsible in decider of the winner.

In a Sporting event at a given time of the Toss, whenever Moon is VOC, 99% ASC wins the Toss.

My above judgement may be wrong, I would like to know what are the aspects Applying or Separating by Moon, Significators or outer planets which help us decide whether ASC or DSC wins the Toss.

Looking forward to hear your expert views on this.

That's a pretty interesting idea.. lol. You should try it. Pick a time, or a couple of times through out the day that you think would be auspicious for a coin toss, and documenting all the aspects/planetary locations and houses, then do the coin toss and document the results. After a reasonable amount of research, see if the moon was the biggest contributing factor in the equation. That will also allow you to see how/if other planetary positions or aspects affected the outcome. I would be very interested in knowing the results :).