Crystal Palace vs Man City

EhabAtari

Let's participate on this , can someone confirm the color kits ?

fttNc69.gif

wirabhumi

According their past History on Crystal Palace Ground, Manc City as DSC.
and Their's charts had Moon oppose fortuna too..
Example their's 2 recent charts @ Selhurst Park-

- 27/04/2014 16.10 = L1 Trine Pluto, APOF on SN

- 27/08/2009 20:00 = Moon oppose Fortuna

Result clear winning 0-2 Manc City (DSC)

If you cast a chart with location @ Selhurst Park instead London, you will get more precise degrees.
Selhurst park @ 51.23'54"N 0.05'08"W

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
My question is why would one of the strongest team be DSC on Crystal Palace Home ground, whereas Man City have beaten them in every encounter. Same happens in Cricket matches.

It's quite clear that our prediction methods are working well, but its HIGH time we need to put some serious research in figuring out a concrete method in assigning ASC/DSC correctly.

EhabAtari

Jibreil

What ever you did and will do , you will not find any final decision or factors you can relay on it , it's really complicated to find ASC/DSC. Over more than one year we tried many things. JF did a good job and he inspired a lot of people but he left the most important part without answer which ASC/DSC.

I started to true the planet placement in the houses and signs , I do admit that I made some mistakes due to my weal knowledge in astrology but by the time , I am pretty sure this will be accredited method at least for me.

Let's give a try on this match :

Crystal palace in home kit can be presented by Jupiter which placed in 10th house (Success house) while Manchester City with home kit (Venus) away kit - Dark Blue (Saturn) and both plants place will not be stronger than Jupiter place. Also Jupiter inside Leo which could give more power to that team.

Therefore , and I hope that my selection is right , I am expecting Crystal Palace will NOT lose this game.

Ehab Atari

Jibreil

Banned
EhabAtari

Agree, but some of us needs to start looking deeply in this subject & only fixate on this as this is the very reason we get wrong results. As wirabhumi rightly pointed at both times Man City were DSC - but what are the factors to make them DSC on this particular ground, this is the factor one needs to look deeply into and may be then we can climb the first step towards the ASC/DSC mystery

EhabAtari

Collecting factors will relay on teams status before that matches , their performance , homelands or away and sometimes it could be weather , it's very hard to collect factors in each much to decide on ASC/DSC , we did that many times before :(

wirabhumi

EhabAtari

Agree, but some of us needs to start looking deeply in this subject & only fixate on this as this is the very reason we get wrong results. As wirabhumi rightly pointed at both times Man City were DSC - but what are the factors to make them DSC on this particular ground, this is the factor one needs to look deeply into and may be then we can climb the first step towards the ASC/DSC mystery

I was very confused with ASC/DSC defining from the beginning when I learned along sport predictive astrology.
My prediction only better a bit than ordinary 50:50 gambler.
I got so many wrong predictions.

I agree with Jibreil, to start looking deeply in this subject.

Color methods
also working well, but not in the some matches.
Market methods, also working well, proved on WC 2014 Brazil.
But since I' ve found some matches, especially on the League.
The odds not move right, as market movement reality.
Bookie often made fake drop or false arbitrage on their odds.
False odds moves mean wrong prediction.

sven555

Both teams are in their home kit!

Man City have a dominating record over Crystal Palace, so I'd give them the ASC.

Jibreil

Banned
Perfect.

Man City were ASC because of their win record against Crystal Palace - DSC wins this. 2-0 after HT

This match is a statement for people who don't believe in Astrology & the ones who come and claim Astrologers here as hoax & the trolls who attack threads - this match is a clear testimony that Astrology works, and that we are constrained by a issue of assigning true ASC/DSC for every game.

See EhabAtari wirabhumi sven555 analysis of DSC winning - spot on. As far analysis of who is ASC/DSC - analyse H2H matches.

Last edited:

sven555

Perfect.

Man City were ASC because of their win record against Crystal Palace - DSC wins this. 2-0 after HT

This match is a statement for people who don't believe in Astrology & the ones who come and claim Astrologers here as hoax & the trolls who attack threads - this match is a clear testimony that Astrology works, and that we are constrained by a issue of assigning true ASC/DSC for every game.

See EhabAtari wirabhumi sven555 analysis of DSC winning - spot on. As far analysis of who is ASC/DSC - analyse H2H matches.

Full time

Crystal Palace 2-1 Man City

Crystal Palace always to win, Energy heavily against Man City.
Ignore the trolls and people who slate Astrology, they are jealous :D

Analyse H2H matches and then use colour of Kit to confirm who is who if it's very even.

wirabhumi

Next match that will challenge us, again.
Levante vs Sevilla.
History, H2H favor Levante. Sevilla never win last 5 encounters against Levante.
Past chart DSC win like today match.
People favor sevilla.
DSC winner charts again.

EhabAtari

Aston Villa in home kit can be presented by Jupiter (Inside 10th house) or Mars (Inside 7th house) while QRP in home kit can be presented by Mercury (In 6th house). Aston Villa will not lose this game.

bombus

Does somebody want to analyze FC Barcelona vs Almeria?

Today at 20:00 Barcelona

FC Barcelona (1º) is absolut favourite in this match. Almeria (18º)

I think moon is conjunt to L4 and opposite POF...