need help with anger

tomzero

Expert astrologers only please I need help?

First of all Im a Cancer sun, Im a really Nice guy, I always put others above myself and I often play the parent among my Peers and family, although im goofy and silly, But I know how to be serous when it causes for it

My problem is I get every combative and emotional, when I feel Unappreciated and Mocked and taken Advantage of, I often feel singled out and gained up on even when im in the RIGHT, My HEART JUST ACHES and when that happens, I take my anger to the next level and go overboard with my words and my actions, I often hurt my friends and family emotionally and physically. IM always picked on yet I do so much for everyone out of love, so when I defend myself I hurt them and I end up hurting more knowing I made others Cry after they made me cry.

Im very sort for a male my age im 5'2 and look 16 to people like to pick at me and provoke me. Example, After y mom died, I took over the house and let my bother and his friends move in, they have drained me financially and dont listen to me and they act in ways that provoke me to fight and im not a fighter, I ant even fight all that well but I try and I get very Violent.

I wish people didnt press my buttons and make me so mad, I feel really bad when I blow up, and I feel like I went out of my true kind nature, any advise on how to yield this?
Update : Im very kind to everyone, but no matter how kind I am, people lie to ***** me and press my buttons for no reason and use me and I feel like they awaken a Demon. I always Hear NO ONE IS AFRAID OF YOU, WITH YOUR SHORT SELF, YET I GET CALLED CRAZY WHEN I GET ANGRY BY THE SAME PEOPLE AND I MAKE THEM CRY WITH MY WORDS.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_tom.9305.57841.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_tom.9305.57841.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Flowergirl

You are certainly at a point in your life where your anger is triggered by the Uranus Pluto Square and you are being awakened to new ways to assert yourself and your willpower.

Soon, at age 29/30, you will have your Saturn return and it is going to ask you to make changes and take responsibility for your Self. Next year you will have your Saturn return AND you will have transit Pluto on your Mars. Something is going to have to give/change/transform in this unhealthy setup you have at home. I'm not going to make predictions but Pluto transits last a few years and over the next 3 years you are going to be transformed in the area of your dreams, goals and aspirations and how to make them happen. Personally, I think you are going to be challenged to get Self-ish - in a good way. People tend to have this negative idea that being selfish is bad, but it's not. If you don't make your SELF happy, nobody is going to do it for you. And the transits coming up for you is going to ask you to do this (in my opinion). I'm not saying 'kick them out'. I'm saying, get real and do what is right by YOU.

Transit Chiron in Pisces and Transit Saturn in Scorpio is also challenging your Chiron in the 4th house. There is wounding and alienation around communicating in the area of family of origin. Issues that are now coming to a head for you to review. No wonder you are feeling resentment over the things happening in the family home.

I am not going to comment on your natal chart now, I'll leave that to someone else. Gotta run...

My best wishes

Last edited:

tomzero

You are certainly at a point in your life where your anger is triggered by the Uranus Pluto Square and you are being awakened to new ways to assert yourself and your willpower.

Soon, at age 29/30, you will have your Saturn return and it is going to ask you to make changes and take responsibility for your Self. Next year you will have your Saturn return AND you will have transit Pluto on your Mars. Something is going to have to give/change/transform in this unhealthy setup you have at home. I'm not going to make predictions but Pluto transits last a few years and over the next 3 years you are going to be transformed in the area of your dreams, goals and aspirations and how to make them happen.

Chiron in Pisces and Saturn in Scorpio is also challenging your Chiron in the 4th house. There is wounding and alienation around communicating in the area of family of origin. Issues that are now coming to a head for you to review. No wonder you are feeling resentment over the things happening in the family home.

I am not going to comment on your natal chart now, I'll leave that to someone else.

My best wishes

Well im actually moving next week, I got all my stuff and my moms stuff packed and im moving into my new house, so Im already about to be on my own for the first time, the house is upset,but oh well.

Flowergirl

Sounds like that transit Uranus square your natal Mars have already brought you some really good insights and impetus. Anger is not always such a bad thing. Sometimes it is just the last drop in the bucket to get you to take action in the best direction for you. Sounds like it has...

tomzero

Sounds like that transit Uranus square your natal Mars have already brought you some really good insights and impetus. Anger is not always such a bad thing. Sometimes it is just the last drop in the bucket to get you to take action in the best direction for you. Sounds like it has...

Oh yea, im so relieved to finally be leaving, im also very clean and neat, and so was my mother, when she died everything was left to me and she kept er house in order, and clean, when my brother moved in he brought 5 dogs and I told him NO ANIMALS, house is not animal proof, HE DIDN'T Listen, he dosnt care about anything I say, his dogs, ruined my moms expensive furniture, they peed on it , scratched it up they peed on er stuff, and when I get mad, e thinks im being Bi-polar and causing a fight. sometimes I feel like crying, cuz he messed up my moms house so bad, and he dosnt care.

he uses me, I pay all the bills by myself and him and his girlfriend don't pay anything, they half pay on everything AND let them roll over, they bot have very good Jobs while im currently not working due to health issues, but I get a fixed income, that majority of money goes to the house, I buy food for the house, they all buy food for themselves. I dont have a car right, they never offer to take me anywhere, I don't live by anything, they let me walk everywhere in the hott sun. There is a lot more I can say, but im out here now so... im still a little upset on about all the possessions my mother left behind and ho he let the dog ruin alot of stuff. He is a Scorpio and his Girlfriend is a Aquariuus

Last edited: