SYNASTRY: How this love will develop? What is the future of this bi-cultural relation

Kleinekaro

http://m.imgur.com/H8lKGPP
Background: I'm a Brazilian woman of 28 years old and in love with a German man of 37 years old. We pretty much have a great chemistry, we talk through long hours and he visited me in Brazil (was his first long trip). Then, he came back to Germany. We still have some contact through FB he likes my pictures (all of them!), and I like his - I know it's lame for some, but is the only way to get in touch. He wrote that he admires me, and still longs for me - and I said him the same because that's what i feel too. It seems, he thinks so similar to me (not because of it, but because of other aspects). But, living in completely different cultures/continents makes everything hard for us to work this out. I'm intending to go to Germany and visit him, but I don't know if this love is worth all the struggle (I'm sure it is worth, but depends on two to tango - and I don't know how he feels for me - the same intensity I feel for him).
So, after all this description, I would like to ask for some astrological help about this, about this relationship based on this synastry chart in the link, below. I want to thank you in advance all the people that will take some time to interpret this synastry chart and give me some light, because this relation is really important to me. Thank you in advance!
LINK: http://m.imgur.com/H8lKGPP

JUPITERASC

http://m.imgur.com/H8lKGPP
Background: I'm a Brazilian woman of 28 years old and in love with a German man of 37 years old.
We pretty much have a great chemistry, we talk through long hours and he visited me in Brazil (was his first long trip).
Then, he came back to Germany. We still have some contact through FB he likes my pictures (all of them!), and I like his
- I know it's lame for some, but is the only way to get in touch.
He wrote that he admires me, and still longs for me - and I said him the same because that's what i feel too.
It seems, he thinks so similar to me (not because of it, but because of other aspects).
But, living in completely different cultures/continents makes everything hard for us to work this out.
I'm intending to go to Germany and visit him, but I don't know if this love is worth all the struggle
(I'm sure it is worth, but depends on two to tango - and I don't know how he feels for me - the same intensity I feel for him).

So, after all this description, I would like to ask for some astrological help about this,
about this relationship based on this synastry chart in the link, below.
I want to thank you in advance all the people that will take some time to interpret this synastry chart
and give me some light, because this relation is really important to me. Thank you in advance!

LINK: http://m.imgur.com/H8lKGPP
brief assessment of synastry chart
Libra and Aquarius Suns are in Trine aspect - trine aspect is good
Scorpio Moon and Aries Moon are not so good
because the aspect is DISREGARD
so we check Mars, traditional ruler of both Scorpio and Aries
but
Virgo Mars and Aquarius Mars are also DISREGARD
Sagittarius and Scorpio Ascendant are DISREGARD as well
So a challenging situation for both

furthermore, unless the two times of birth are correct :smile:
we cannot be certain we have a reliable base to work from

Are you aware of HORARY astrology?
Horary astrology is a form of astrology that can provide one-off
answers to situations such as the one you are experiencing currently

HOWEVER
keep in mind that Horary questions have RULES
and that it is important to read the HORARY RULES at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards
then
the idea is
to think deeply on the question
consider alternative wording of the question
then after you spend plenty of time
maybe days
considering how to word your question
and you are certain you have the question formulated
then post the question on the RELATIONAL ISSUES HORARY board
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43
along with a chart of the TIME of decision as to the question
and locate the chart for your current location with the day, month and year of the question
such as March 2016 and the day and time as well
so it is similar to creating a natal chart

you may find answers using the HORARY method
provide the required information

Kleinekaro

No, I never ever heard about HONORARY horoscopes. I didn't understand this honorary since there is no time to the happening. Sorry, my english is pretty bad, and maybe is hard to understand, I'll try to make as clear as possible. The wording of the question is the clearer I can get. But ok, thank you.

rahu

Banned
Hi Kleinekaro

This composite has one of the strongest possible aspects for “love”. Eros and psyche are conjunct exactly, and the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct eros/pyche. The attraction unites deep emotions in each other.
Eros/psyche with mars and venus is unimaginably romantic ,loving sexual emotional, inspired and enchanted. A childlike sense of soul mate can develop, the feeling of this love is youthful and almost innocent. These symbols are square to true lilth, making the love flow from the root of your heart.

With juno opposed to lith and square eros/psyche-mars/venus, commitment or marriage is a open option. With mercury opposed to Jupiter on the asc/dsc axis, conversation about the future are part of your words.

The difficulty is the sun conjunct to Uranus. This adds electicity and psychic connection between you nut it is very unstable long term ,as chiron is opposed to the midpoints of sun and Uranus versus eros/psyche and mars. This impies a extremely high awareness of self and the other with a iinclination to improve the future. This can show amazingly merged personalities or,disbalanced, recriminations and arguments that cut to esach other’s hidden weakness emotionally.

Complicsting the matter further is that this takes place in the 12th house. So there is by necessity shome type of obscurity over the relationship. Likely there are other people directly affecting this relationship.
So the intensity of the one on one with him may be tempered by the need to remain out of sight(these interpretation assume the birth times are correct)
The amazingly the mercury/sun and mercury Uranus midpoints are conjunct the ascendant and the vertex axis.this give a psychic astral connection directly. But with the vertex the energy can be too direct and ovwrwhelming and little problems can cause large arguments on practical matters. But the astral/psychic connection really make one thing of “soul mate” or past life connection because the relationship itself formed from the most unusual coincidences. And you and he are continually amazed when you find you have had identical situation occur to you. theoretically , your dreams together could be direct images of past embodiments together.
This gives common dreams and communication during dreams.

The moon is square to the juno/Jupiter midpoint, so marriage is very possible.
The question with this type of chart is whether the intensity of the relationship can stay lit while the mundane and routinue interactions of a relationship occur.all the Uranus indicate personal freedom and initiative will tend to split you.
Sometimes the” intensity” can’t settle down and just dissipates.
But over all ,WOW ,joy and experiences the moment though it is so complicated.

rahu

Kleinekaro

Rahu, It is indescribably wonderful your interpretation, I have no words to contain the emotion. I'll print your interpretation and take it with me. I do not know how to thank you virtually, if it is enough. but I will try to describe in words, with a THANK YOU! It is very important to me at this point. wonderful, full interpretation, your interpretation was brilliant. Thank you thank you from my heart!