Please help - Is there any future for this relationship ?

kima2302

Hi everyone. I need big help. For weeks and weeks I am reading about astrology and trying to read by myself our relationshio chart, but my knowlege is weak :-(. Is there anybody willing to take a look at our chart. I want to know is there any future for this relationship. I am divorced and with this new parner I am almost 3 years..I am mentioning this because of houses of marridge.
Thanks a lot for every answer. On chart name ONA is me, and ON is him.
24dfrlk.gif

9syss0.gif

composite
9syss0.gif

sinastry
se3jo2.gif

rahu

Banned
hi kima

the composite chart for your relationship is very intense sexually and emotionally but it is doubtful that the passions between you will lead to a marriage or committed relationship.
eris is conjunct the south node and square to mars. this is very passionate but only physical,sexual appetites are satisfied. this kind of sex does not lead to love but rather becomes very possessive and contrioliing. in addition the moon and pluto are conjunct the north node and opposed to Eris , so the intense sexual connection always leaves you feeling hollow inside.
eros is square to Uranus sio the attraction was immediate and very intense.when you are together you can feel electricity between you.
withmars square to pluto and orcus on the ascendant, there is not chance he will reciprocate true love with you as these aspects show him to be selfish and only interested I what he can get out of you... sex.
venus is opposed to mercury so there is a times much laughter and fyun with him,but this is social and does not lead to serious emotion feelings your moon conjunct to Pluto shows in spite of the sex and laughter ,he leaves you cold inside.
the sunis conjunct o Neptune and opposed to lilth. on the positive side this shows that you feel a deep spiritual attraction to him, but as there are many selfish aspects, this position only shows he is not faithful and is likely deceptive. This aspect can shows that one of you or both are too much into alcohol or other substances.
the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to juno which makes you believe sometimes that this could turn into a marriage. it shows to be very idealistic and romantic. when you feel close to him ,you think of marriage. but these feelings are not stro9ng in him and you will be disappointed if you hang on to him with the dream of marriage.

rahu