Quick Solar Return reading please!

cepmatos

Hello! This is my first post in the community, but I'll make sure to engage a lot soon :tongue:

I've been reading my Solar Return chart for 2021 and trying to interpret it. I'd appreciate it if any of you could help me out interpreting it. Here it is:

p16kWYR.png

JUPITERASC

Hello! This is my first post in the community, but I'll make sure to engage a lot soon :tongue:

I've been reading my Solar Return chart for 2021 and trying to interpret it. I'd appreciate it if any of you could help me out interpreting it.

[deleted unnecessary comments about how members choose whether or not to interpret a chart since this is self-evident and doesn't require an explanation - also this can sound like the poster is discouraging the OP from asking for a chart interpretation - Moderator]

STEPS ON HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART,
by Starlink

A Solar Return chart should always be looked at in connection with your natal chart

because we want to see what our natal planets are doing this year
and looking at their positions in the SR chart is one way doing that.
Note:
You can also view the Solar Return as a chart on its own
but it wont tell you as much :smile:
as when you compare with the natal chart.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

Here it is:

p16kWYR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cepmatos

Thanks, but anyone could please help me interpret this? I believe the previous posts were deleted so I'd still love to have some feedback :biggrin::biggrin:

EDIT: This is my natal chart:

9ur4Ebw.png

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thanks, but anyone could please help me interpret this? I believe the previous posts were deleted so I'd still love to have some feedback :biggrin::biggrin:
Interesting that your natal chart has an early ascendant :smile:

i.e.
if the birth had occurred only ten minutes earlier
then ascendant would have been Taurus
clearly it is important to ascertain whether or not

the chart is based on medical records
birth certificate or memory

EDIT: This is my natal chart:

9ur4Ebw.png