Gemini Man & Scorpio Woman - Chart Interpretation

heather

Hello Everyone,

I'm a Scorpio woman who's recently fallen for a Gemini man. I've done some basic research on our charts (synastry and composite) with no obvious revelations. Perhaps a fresh set of eyes would help? Please feel free to ask me any questions. I am very new to relational astrology so please be kind but also brutally honest!

Thank you and bright blessings!

Attachments

• Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Synastry Aspects.jpg
    Synastry Aspects.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 20

ElenaJ

Your title struck me immediately, I'm a Scorpio woman who married a Gemini man. Before we look at the charts, scorpio water and gemini air normally are not a good mix. However, the butterfly qualities of the gemini can fascinate the scorpio. A lot depends on the other aspects in the charts. Don't be discouraged by this, but my marriage lasted 3 years. There were some nice aspects, but my cold Saturn in cancer squared his Venus/mars in Aries (conjunct my NH). however we are still friends and this is not your case. You and I have the same or almost sun degree in scorpio. So, coming back to you. You have 6 planets and NN in scorpio, lots of emotions and passion, and Saturn in pisces making 7 water elements. Just one robust fire element and zero intellectual/spiritual air. Very intense emotions. Four earth keep your feet well planted on the ground. He has 4 water, 4 earth, one fire and 3 air. So in effect, his 3 air give you an element you lack. His 4 water opens him emotionally to you. Both of you are short on fire, so not a particularly dynamic energetic couple but no matter. You were born on a full moon, he has sun in a wide square to his moon. So both of you have difficulty coordinating your emotional side with your inner ego, which means also that you can each understand this in the other. His sun is in a tense aspect with his Saturn, robbing him of self confidence and making self-discipline difficult for him. Your lucky scorpio sun on Jupiter squares mars in your one fire sign, leo. Scorpio wants to keep it hidden, Leo puts it all out. I know this well, I also have mars in leo. That Leo mars is in exact sextile with his sun, so you help him with the lack of confidence and you energise him when he is slugging along. His butterfly sun in gemini can flatter and flutter your mars, while dismounting that overly serious scorpio. This is very nice between you. The sun/mars contact is also a sexy physical attraction, that compensates for the lack of a strong mars/venus contact between you. Your one fire planet, for each of you mars, are nicely synched, although in wide orb, but this helps you keep on the same path, and is also a physical attraction. Your mercury trine his moon is lovely, and in water signs it's psychic. His butterfly mercury in gemini gets grounded by your pisces Saturn, just be sure you aren't too critical of him or you will block communication between you. Your sun/jupiter also sextiles his Saturn, which makes for stability. Venus rules his ascendent in taurus, and your scorpio Venus is conjunct his descendent which makes for a warm loving relationship, he likes partnering with you. On the flip side, his gemini mercury is conjunct your descendent in gemini, which is also a very strong tie together. These two descendent aspects give you an unspoken link, you each recognise something in the other that rings true. Ready for the downside? His Saturn on your Neptune/uranus, where he will quench any illusions you may have, and limit your freedom. And last, your Chiron (pain) is exactly squaring his sun. Moving to the composite, this is illustrated by Saturn that opposes Chiron/venus, which brings in the theme of dampening affections, and pain (not physical). Moon squares both Neptune and Uranus, so problems with illusions (dare we say deception?) and instability in the relationship. When one has emotional needs, the other is off somewhere, mentally or physically. Moon trines the descendent mercury, indicating that through communication you can work out the emotional conflicts. Mars squares Jupiter and is in difficult aspect with Neptune/uranus, an irritating aspect. All in all, its a complicated relationship, but can be a very rewarding one. Hopefully this is honest and kind together, if it will help you have some insight.

Last edited:

heather

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed response! Your analysis was absolutely amazing. It's incredible how we all manage to find each other, those of us with similar aspects and positions.

Last edited: