Advice with My Gemini Boyfriend!

je1

Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting to this forum.
I've (Leo sun) been going out with my Gemini sun boyfriend for a little over half a year now. We had a rough patch in the middle of our relationship, about 3 months in, and I guess you can say I haven't fully recovered from it. But my current issue is that I tried to talk to him about issues in our relationship recently but he just dismisses it every time because he doesn't like to talk about this kind of stuff. Very un-surprised considering his chart haha. I love him to bits but this is very frustrating to me.

We've also talked sort of recently about the fact that he needs some alone time and I think I understand that from his Gemini influence but it just kind of hurts my feelings that he gets too frustrated or feels like he's going to go crazy just by being around me too much. We sort of unofficially live together so this is kind of difficult for me; I do rent an apartment with some others but I do not have a very good relationship with my roommates so I prefer to not go to my apartment (I know, personal problem). I try to give him space by taking extra shifts at work while he's not working but I guess that's just not enough. Should I just not take it to heart so much and hang out with some friends more often?

Like I mentioned before I guess I never fully recovered from our rough patch a few months ago. The reason being is that he almost left me for someone and even though in past relationships I never really cared that my S/O's would talk to other people, I get paranoid whenever I see him message someone else. I've been working on this because I think it's just awful for me to be like that :( But it doesn't really help that he won't talk to me about things I want to discuss in our relationship and I don't really know what to do because I feel like if we can't talk about these things then how is it supposed to last?

So sorry for the extra long post but thank you for anyone who's taken the time to read :) Btw his personal planets are:
Gemini sun
Gemini moon
Taurus Mercury
Aries Venus
Gemini Mars

A lot of Gemini!! I know... So when things came up in our relationship I wasn't very surprised but I'm not sure how to efficiently deal with them :( Oh and my personal planets:
Leo sun
Gemini moon
Virgo Mercury
Cancer Venus
Cancer Mars

I really appreciate anyone who has read my super long post :whistling: And thanks in advance if anyone replies with advice :)

Gemini Sun here. I had a 7 year relationship with a Leo sun and although it had it's ups and downs it was a fantastic relationship and even though it ended, we are still fond of each other and talk once in a while.

The one unattractive quality she possessed was a jealous nature. I never cheated on her or would ever consider doing so but my Gemini nature is social and i would flirt with others at parties etc not for any malicious reason but i guess just to see that i was still desired by others.

In my opinion the more he feels constricted by your actions, the more he will act out. The best advice i can give is to be firm with him. Tell him to be social if he wants, but remind him that you are a Lion and don't need to take sh** from anyone.

Gemini's unconsciously want to be with someone with good morals, structure and discipline in my opinion, as they know how scattered their own energy is, even if they don't admit it.

MariaSanchezzz

I have a friend who is a Leo and her husband is a gemini. Air and fire work well together. Plus, you have a gemini moon. If it conjucts his sun, thats very significant. I've even heard people call that a "soulmate" indicator". However, your Venus signs square each other which is very difficult. Venus is almost like your love language in the relationship so having such different ways of loving can creates issues.Your cancer Venus really wants security in relationships. His gemini stellium may be too flighty.