Can't seem to get ahead financially - Is this my future?

SunningBee

Hello,
I'm curious if astrology can help with a problem I've been having. The past 5 years or so have been difficult financially for me on a number of levels. Its been very difficult for me to find a decent paying job for one - I took a chance last year and took a contractor position which paid well but was only temporary. This position helped me a great deal to finally put money away and pay down debt. Unfortunately, I've had an impossible time getting work after this position. I have been unemployed for almost a year and now, financially I'm close to being back to square one.

I'm starting to wonder if this might be karmic in some way? I've had a few opportunities that have come my way for employment these past few months, but they've all fallen through at the last minute. I'm pretty new to astrology, but I read recently that Neptune in the 2nd house is a bad placement financially and that certain aspects of my chart point toward my success in this life not being of a material nature. Is this true or am I way off base?

Does anything in my chart indicate I will be successful career-wise/financially in this lifetime? Or am I always meant to face some kind of struggle in these areas?

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to look at my chart. I really appreciate it :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_bcd_hp.3902.7880.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_bcd_hp.3902.7880.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 29

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope jup turning direct leo 9th for luck come 2nd wk April trine jup-venus aries 5th promotes artistic aptitudes, social position, romance, children, etc overcoming the stress of transit separative ketu over aries the past one year, tending to anxiety and change. jup leo trine natal sat sag first house promoting employment opportunities probably - sat the significator.

since dec jup retro towards elevated cancer 8th inclined to spiritual explorations, trine own pisces 4th for domestic comforts, trine scorpio 12th for foreign lands, occult-research aptitude. cancer 8th inimical for scorpio asc under stress, pars fortuna 8th for sudden losses, chronic diseases etc impacting heart-lungs-urological issues perhaps. jup debilated aspect over cap 2nd impacting family-finances-bank balances these months.

past 2.5yrs sat transit enemy sign scorpio 12th under stress opp natal sun-mer 6th taurus impacting health - throat-thyroid-intestinal and urological issues perhaps, as well as impacting employment opportunities under great stress sun-sat opp.

mid-March till end July sat again retro towards scorpio opp sun-mer 6th
impacting health and employment prospects to care.

rahu transit libra 11th tending to gains through foreigners, hopefully till late 015. next rahu heading towards friendly moon-virgo 10th tending to soar high in career hopefully.

moon inimical lord cancer over the 10th stress-delays in career matters.

mars highest planetary deg gemini the personality factor, good for analytics-logics, information technology etc. mars elevated aspect over cap 2nd promoting finances-wealth-movable property.

scorpio asc secretive, suspicious, reserved, research-occult aptitudes.

moon 2nd highest planetary deg virgo 10th, factor for vocation, perfectionist, audit-investigative aptitudes, moon 10th mass appeal-leadership though of critical thinking.

inimical moon 10th career under stress. mer 10th lord over 6th calling for extra efforts. sun lord 9th over 6th again extra efforts towards luck.

sun-mer taurus 6th able to influence through power of own personality, scholarly-argumentative aptitude alike a lawyer, taurus energetic-creative-stubborn, may be aptitude for hotel management, food industry, etc

jup-venus-rahu 5th aries artistic aptitudes, teaching skills, mastery, acting skills, impulsive, wisdom could get clouded, tending to rise and fall calling for ancestor worship.

jup aries 5th trines leo 9th protective of luck-education etc and trines sat-sag first house protective of health-employment etc.

venus aspects own libra 11th promoting income-gains-friendships-art-public relations etc

sat-mars opp 1/7 axis hard-work and struggle, entrepreneurial aptitude, struggle in relationship. sat 2nd lord negating to first negating finances-relationship, financial constraints. sat sag aspect moon virgo 10th impacting emotions-career.

ketu libra 10th tending to career-job changes-separations.

venus lord 9th for luck from the moon, negating to aries negating luck.

chart with artistic aptitudes, power of personality, public appeal, entrepreneurial aptitude, good at logics-information technology, audit-investigative aptitudes, may be in the hopsitality, food processing industry, with leadership and influencing ability,

but calling for greater efforts towards luck, hard work-struggle, impulsive, tending to rise and fall, jup-venus-rahu calling for ancestor worship, separative ketu 10th tending to career-job changes.

sat mid-march turns retro towards 12th scorpio opp sun-mer till end july impacting health-employment prospects, come April 2nd wk jup turns direct leo 9th for luck trine natal sat-jup-venus, hope enhances better sense of well-being, though under stress sun-sat opp impacting health.

hope rahu transit libra promotes gains through foreigners. while need to care for ketu aries impulsive pain-injury-surgery head-heart-stomach-liver-kidneys etc, protected by trine aspect from jup leo till mid-july.

hope jup moving to moon virgo 10th enhances career prospects aspecting own pisces 4th enhancing domestic comforts-property matters.

hope generic observations help take stock, pick as relevant, find insights useful. could share specific feedbacks.

wishing well, jup direct leo come April feeling shade better hopefully,

kshantaram

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello,
I'm curious if astrology can help with a problem I've been having. The past 5 years or so have been difficult financially for me on a number of levels. Its been very difficult for me to find a decent paying job for one - I took a chance last year and took a contractor position which paid well but was only temporary. This position helped me a great deal to finally put money away and pay down debt. Unfortunately, I've had an impossible time getting work after this position. I have been unemployed for almost a year and now, financially I'm close to being back to square one.

I'm starting to wonder if this might be karmic in some way? I've had a few opportunities that have come my way for employment these past few months, but they've all fallen through at the last minute. I'm pretty new to astrology, but I read recently that Neptune in the 2nd house is a bad placement financially and that certain aspects of my chart point toward my success in this life not being of a material nature. Is this true or am I way off base?

Does anything in my chart indicate I will be successful career-wise/financially in this lifetime? Or am I always meant to face some kind of struggle in these areas?

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to look at my chart. I really appreciate it :)
HOUSES OF WEALTH THREAD offers guidance on this topic :smile:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=388859#post388859
The 2nd house is the first house that most people aware of it importance in term of possessions and attitude toward money etc in a lower level. In higher level, 2nd hous also represents our personal values such as self-esteem etc.

The sign, ruler of the 2nd house' cusp, the ruler's location in the chart, for and against aspects from other planets are some basic cues.

2nd house represents how a native spends and save money and what kind of things this individual treasure the most. For example, ruler of the 2nd house in 2nd house, the native has stronger than usual urge to acquire security in both material or/ and spiritual.

In positive way, ruler in his own house has the greatest power, in 2nd house will motivate this native to learn the skill to earn stable income and even motivate other people to do the same.

In a negative way, this native can become overindulgent, desire for possessions, luxury, money and a life of ease can also blind this person and therefore as an obstacle this person may have difficulty to reach spiritual enlightenment.

However, what sorts of things this native really treasures about will depending on the planet/s in the house and sign as well as the aspects with other planets and the native's overall personality. After all, 2nd house is only 1/12 part of a person. We should also remeber current attitude and trends are also depending on the planteary period at the time.

Hello,

Good evening, Madame Taurus !

Your life recently reached a "fork in the road," career wise, as transiting Saturn in Scorpio conjoined your natal ascendant, a major transit that happens to an individual every 30 years !

Saturn = the ascendant is always symbolic of a new path or cycle in your life, as Saturn will now be moving through the 1st quadrant of your natal chart for the next seven years.

During this time, you will be laying down a foundation for personal success, but yes, life will seem slower and yes, more karmic than ever before.

Saturn conjunct the ascendant can seem pretty bleak, and in your case, financially, so everything seems hard to find, as Saturn co-rules the 2nd house of finances.

As your Natal Moon in the 10th house of career is squaring both Saturn and Mars at birth, your best option, career wise, is to move away from traditional sources of making money and start thinking outside of the box.

The main pitfall of natal Moon in 10th house, square Saturn and Mars, "is same old same old," and banging the drum of redundency ?

For example, you may want to consider self-employment versus working for others. Also, your house of finances is ruled by Jupiter in Aries in the 5th house.

The 5th house is considered the house of entertainment, and also, enterpreneurship.

Therefore, your money situation improves by taking risks and rolling the dice, on occasion ?

Are you prepared to do that ?

Another pitfall of Moon/Saturn/Mars is being too cautious and playing the traditional career game that your parents and family played.

By moving away from "the family line" and the agenda of your parents, you may gain as an individual and also, with your own career success, in my opinion.

Aries is a sign of the pioneer, the innovator.

You may have to play this card in order to revamp your career.

Also, Venus conjunct Jupiter in the 5th house bodes very well for work involving young children, sports, fitness, the entertainment business and also, show business.

You may want to try out a different career than what you have previously done, as Saturn in the 1st house typically symbolizes a new beginning or start that involves re-inventing one's self, to some degree, your personality or self image.

Finally, take note of your Saturn return that will likely take place in about 1.5 years.

That is always a very critical time in one's development and signifies a changing of the guard.

The transits of Uranus to your natal Jupiter and Venus can also bring new opportunities, even streaks of blind good fortune into your life, including romantic situations.

However, as with all Uranus contacts with Jupiter, it can be easy come, easy go, as well, so a certain degree of flexibility is required at this time.

Enjoy the wheel of fortune that will soon be coming your way !

Good luck to you.

-HM

p.s beware of being too negative or critical about one's self, and b*tching and whining about nothing, as Saturn in the 1st house tends to do ? Avoid depression at all costs, by circulating among the public and paying attention to diet, exercise, etc.

Last edited:

Carlos23

Banned
Bad placements financially (according to My opinion [highly...+]
Saturn, everywhere [esp. 11th.)
-Neptune
-Pluto(somet.)
1st,7th,8th need to be free from afflictions[1st,esp.-hera.+]Also:yes.

* C

kshantaram

Premium Member
if could kindly care to share feedbacks and ack!

hope the reading was useful-helpful.

hope jup turning direct leo 9th for luck come 2nd wk April trine jup-venus aries 5th promotes artistic aptitudes, social position, romance, children, etc overcoming the stress of transit separative ketu over aries the past one year, tending to anxiety and change. jup leo trine natal sat sag first house promoting employment opportunities probably - sat the significator.

since dec jup retro towards elevated cancer 8th inclined to spiritual explorations, trine own pisces 4th for domestic comforts, trine scorpio 12th for foreign lands, occult-research aptitude. cancer 8th inimical for scorpio asc under stress, pars fortuna 8th for sudden losses, chronic diseases etc impacting heart-lungs-urological issues perhaps. jup debilated aspect over cap 2nd impacting family-finances-bank balances these months.

past 2.5yrs sat transit enemy sign scorpio 12th under stress opp natal sun-mer 6th taurus impacting health - throat-thyroid-intestinal and urological issues perhaps, as well as impacting employment opportunities under great stress sun-sat opp.

mid-March till end July sat again retro towards scorpio opp sun-mer 6th
impacting health and employment prospects to care.

rahu transit libra 11th tending to gains through foreigners, hopefully till late 015. next rahu heading towards friendly moon-virgo 10th tending to soar high in career hopefully.

moon inimical lord cancer over the 10th stress-delays in career matters.

mars highest planetary deg gemini the personality factor, good for analytics-logics, information technology etc. mars elevated aspect over cap 2nd promoting finances-wealth-movable property.

scorpio asc secretive, suspicious, reserved, research-occult aptitudes.

moon 2nd highest planetary deg virgo 10th, factor for vocation, perfectionist, audit-investigative aptitudes, moon 10th mass appeal-leadership though of critical thinking.

inimical moon 10th career under stress. mer 10th lord over 6th calling for extra efforts. sun lord 9th over 6th again extra efforts towards luck.

sun-mer taurus 6th able to influence through power of own personality, scholarly-argumentative aptitude alike a lawyer, taurus energetic-creative-stubborn, may be aptitude for hotel management, food industry, etc

jup-venus-rahu 5th aries artistic aptitudes, teaching skills, mastery, acting skills, impulsive, wisdom could get clouded, tending to rise and fall calling for ancestor worship.

jup aries 5th trines leo 9th protective of luck-education etc and trines sat-sag first house protective of health-employment etc.

venus aspects own libra 11th promoting income-gains-friendships-art-public relations etc

sat-mars opp 1/7 axis hard-work and struggle, entrepreneurial aptitude, struggle in relationship. sat 2nd lord negating to first negating finances-relationship, financial constraints. sat sag aspect moon virgo 10th impacting emotions-career.

ketu libra 10th tending to career-job changes-separations.

venus lord 9th for luck from the moon, negating to aries negating luck.

chart with artistic aptitudes, power of personality, public appeal, entrepreneurial aptitude, good at logics-information technology, audit-investigative aptitudes, may be in the hopsitality, food processing industry, with leadership and influencing ability,

but calling for greater efforts towards luck, hard work-struggle, impulsive, tending to rise and fall, jup-venus-rahu calling for ancestor worship, separative ketu 10th tending to career-job changes.

sat mid-march turns retro towards 12th scorpio opp sun-mer till end july impacting health-employment prospects, come April 2nd wk jup turns direct leo 9th for luck trine natal sat-jup-venus, hope enhances better sense of well-being, though under stress sun-sat opp impacting health.

hope rahu transit libra promotes gains through foreigners. while need to care for ketu aries impulsive pain-injury-surgery head-heart-stomach-liver-kidneys etc, protected by trine aspect from jup leo till mid-july.

hope jup moving to moon virgo 10th enhances career prospects aspecting own pisces 4th enhancing domestic comforts-property matters.

hope generic observations help take stock, pick as relevant, find insights useful. could share specific feedbacks.

wishing well, jup direct leo come April feeling shade better hopefully,

kshantaram