implosive anger

ElenaJ

Moon square Uranus.
It is very wilful, gets frustrated if it doesn't have it's way. Nervous energy that spills over unexpectedly. Others may think you are erratic and unpredictable, in fact long term relationships are difficult. You need to be independent, but at the same time yearn for emotional comfort. It comes out like lightening, over stimulus of energy that flashes and then goes away.
There is also a mars/pluto square, again self will, dominating, and gets frustrated and explodes.
A nice sun/venus helps you to stay on the cordial, sweet side, until it all boils over and is too much for you to handle.
The pisces ascendent is also very soft, compassionate, romantic, understanding of others.
These two help to balance out the energies.

Chrysalis

I've got an Implosive anger problem, and I have a mars/pluto aspect, mine being the conjunction. I can hold grudges forever, find it very hard to forgive, I feel like I need to get some kind of revenge, inside i can be seething with anger about something but like you on the outside i'm poker-faced, no one would know. And because i don't let go of the anger it will build and build and i do tend to get angry very quickly about things, and once again like you i will then be passive-aggressive with the person. I'll be thinking in my head "i need to teach them a lesson" and i use some kind of tactic to do this.

And I've learned a new word today :biggrin: I've never heard of the word implosive before.

I've just noticed you've got a mars/pluto trine, not a square, this would probably be the reason for you being passive-aggressive. And interestingly my mars pluto conjunction is in Libra, which id say is what causes me to be the passive-aggressive type in response.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

"I've just noticed you've got a mars/pluto trine, not a square,"

You're right, I made an error on this.

"I've just noticed you've got a mars/pluto trine, not a square, this would probably be the reason for you being passive-aggressive. And interestingly my mars pluto conjunction is in Libra, which id say is what causes me to be the passive-aggressive type in response."

Does this make sense with regards to the passive-aggressive tendencies we both seem to have?

ElenaJ

In theory no, because a trine should allow you to have control over the energies.
I can understand why libra would soften the effect, it always tends to look for the peaceful way out.
The fire signs would be much more aggressive. There would be a lot of energy, also a sexy charisma, and self confidence.
His aggression may have its roots more in the scorpio square with Uranus. Scorpio is more brutal than libra, but it likes to hide itself and come out when you aren't expecting it with a lethal sting. A bit like you wrote about biding your time, waiting for the moment the prey is in position, and then giving it a whacko!

ElenaJ

Only Saturn can block and restrict anything and everything. No other can planet has power to takeover Saturn.
If you think Saturn is a loser in your different ways then please give some examples to understand. 😁

Sorry, I meant what aspect do you have with Saturn?

ElenaJ

Jessica, these are Uranus and scorpio reactions.
However, remember we are in control, not victims of our charts.

Chrysalis

Often, when a person makes me angry or sad, I cannot speak to them and say what they did to me.

I act as follows:

I am silent for days or weeks, and the person who hurts me realizes that something is wrong and always apologizes. If she doesn't apologize ... PUUUM ... Erupting volcano ... Most of the time I feel guilty and ashamed for doing this.

Another way is to attack a person little by little, with words and attitudes, until the moment I can't take it anymore and PUUUM .. Volcano erupting .. But, at that moment, I have to accumulate a lot of anger.

I never know how I will behave, but it is always one of those quotes above. And the other problem is that when * the volcano erupts * I never climb on the person, but I start endless self-aggression, I want him to see how he made me feel.

But the worst of all is when I end up in an unpredictable fighting situation, for example, with a stranger on the street. Once at a show I went, I just lightly touched a woman's arm, she started pushing me, my only reaction was to cry compulsively. I still blame myself for not reacting.

Thank you very much for your answers, I will research more about the aspect you mentioned.
❤❤❤

Danm everything you say is just like myself, especially with the "silent treatment". I'm currently doing the silent treatment on my Sister, who very stupidly decided to give my phone number out to a past friend of mine who's been trying to get hold of me (she can't get hold of me because shes blocked), she actually had the cheek to laugh when she told me what she'd done too, so now I'm ignoring her texts, and this will probably go on for a few weeks or even months. I was going to block her but thought this would be more damaging. Currently also doing the silent treatment on bf, but I've done it a few times he's used to it by now.

It's like my mars/pluto conjunction in Libra is intermingled in its meaning with your Scorpio moon and your mars Pluto trine.

Chrysalis

Can you manage to speak frankly and explain why you are annoyed and think she made a mistake?

Yes sure.

This friend i blocked a few months ago because we've totally gone down different paths and i found the phone calls to be quite awkward when we spoke, as we had nothing to speak about. Oh, also the main reason i actually blocked her was that for the past year my life's been very up and down, the times she ended up calling me was when i was having a down time and during these moments i don't want to speak to anyone....so i just in the end ended up blocking her. She's got a big close family and friends, so i didn't doubt i would even be missed. Then a couple of months ago my sister told me my friend had messaged her on Facebook asking for my number, i told her to just ignore the message and not reply. Then Saturday evening just gone i got a message from my sister saying my friend had once again messaged her saying she wants my number as she misses me. Now before id even had time to repsond my sister then sent me a voice note laughing saying "your gonna kill me, ive given her your other number, you'll thank me in the long run" i called her a ***** and thats now the last she'll hear from me.

Im angry with her because i dont want to speak to this friend right now, im not ready for the irritating chit chat. Also i would have maybe in a week or two unblocked this friend (of my own accord) and messaged her and reconnected that way. But now because of my Sister i feel like ive been backed into a corner, which has back fired because now i dont even want anything to do with her.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Saturn is very active in your chart and Saturn is excellent at suppressing and restricting. Saturn - Mars is just that. Your calmness and self-restraint (as far as you can practise it, ie) is Saturn-Sun. Sport, physical activity is advisable to release that pent-up energy.